english stringlengths 2 1.48k | non_english stringlengths 1 1.45k | language stringclasses 49 values |
|---|---|---|
I come from a beautiful city: Chengdu. | 我来自一个美丽的城市-成都。 | en-zh |
I want to buy a pair of pants. | 我想買條褲子。 | en-zh |
I'm going to the barber today. | 我今天去理发。 | en-zh |
This village isn't big, but it's quite lively. | 这个小镇不大,可是很热闹. | en-zh |
Sami frequented local sex shops. | 薩米經常光顧當地的性用品店。 | en-zh |
The fridge is overloaded with condiments. | 冰箱装满了调味品 | en-zh |
Sorry, it was just a big, heartless joke. | 抱歉,这只是一个又大又无情的笑话 | en-zh |
Sami was in a hotel room. | 萨米在一个旅馆的房间 | en-zh |
I've been saving these for you. | 我为你保存这些东西。 | en-zh |
I need to charge it. | 我得给它充电 | en-zh |
I'm in marketing. | 我在市场营销部门。 | en-zh |
An idea not properly analized is not worth to exploit, the same as a life without self judgment is not worth to be lived. | 没有经过仔细审视的观念是不值得拥有的,正如没有经过仔细审视的生活不值得过一样。 | en-zh |
Where is the person? | 人呢? | en-zh |
Tom told me that Mary is leaving tomorrow. | 汤姆和我说明天玛丽会离开。 | en-zh |
Tom says he doesn't feel like going out. | 汤姆说他不想出去。 | en-zh |
Tom said that he didn't think you should do that. | 汤姆说他不认为你应该那么做。 | en-zh |
Tom said that he didn't have it all figured out yet. | 汤姆说他还没把事情完全搞明白。 | en-zh |
Tom and I were busy yesterday and couldn't go. | 昨天,我跟汤姆很帮忙却不能去了。 | en-zh |
Tom is trying to figure out how to do that now. | 汤姆现在正在想办法去做那件事 | en-zh |
It's a risk that Tom and I aren't willing to take. | 我和汤姆都不愿意冒这个险 | en-zh |
You don't seem to be as afraid as Tom seems to be. | 你似乎并不像汤姆看起来那样害怕 | en-zh |
I suspected that Tom was interested. | 我怀疑汤姆也感到兴趣。 | en-zh |
It doesn't match the Latin one. | 它不匹配的拉丁之一。 | en-zh |
None of this would've been necessary if we'd followed Tom's advice. | 如果我们照了汤姆的话去做这一切都是没必要的。 | en-zh |
Is our appointment today or tomorrow? | 我們約的是今天還是明天? | en-zh |
When does the next train for Shanghai depart? | 到上海的下一班火車什麼時候開? | en-zh |
That person needs to be relieved from his post. | 他必须被免职。 | en-zh |
Sami joined Layla for a family meal. | 萨米和蕾拉一起吃了家庭晚餐 | en-zh |
Sami lowered Layla down the mountain slowly. | 萨米缓缓地把蕾拉放下了山 | en-zh |
I wish you good health! | 祝你健康! | en-zh |
Caution, dangerous dog! | 小心恶犬! | en-zh |
Look to your left, look to your right. | 左看右看 | en-zh |
Hello, Teacher Li. | 李老師好! | en-zh |
Don't walk so quickly. I can't keep up with you. | 不要走得那麼快。我跟不上你。 | en-zh |
Be diligent, don't worry or be annoyed. | 要用心,不要操心、烦心。 | en-zh |
The plane dropped the bomb over the city. | 飞机向城市投下了炸弹。 | en-zh |
Under the teacher's guidance, I took big strides with my studies. | 在老师的指导下,我的学习有了很大的进步。 | en-zh |
I did that, even though I didn't really need to. | 尽管我并不是真的需要这样做,我还是做了 | en-zh |
Tom repaired his bicycle. | 湯姆修好了他的自行車。 | en-zh |
He is a slave. | 他是個奴隸。 | en-zh |
I try not to laugh at my own jokes, but we all know I'm hilarious. | 我尽量不对我自己的笑话发笑,但是我们都知道我很搞笑 | en-zh |
My house is on the south side of the park. | 我的家在公园南边 | en-zh |
Many famous philosophers and poets come from Athens. | 很多有名的哲學家和詩人都來自雅典。 | en-zh |
There's something I've been meaning to discuss with you. | 有件事我一直想跟你商量。 | en-zh |
Tom isn't nearly as smart as he thinks he is. | 汤姆并不像他自认为的那么聪明。 | en-zh |
Tom was embarrassed to have to ask for help. | 汤姆很不好意思去求帮忙。 | en-zh |
I wish Tom could have been there. | 我希望汤姆能在那里。 | en-zh |
I'm interested in sports. | 我对运动感兴趣。 | en-zh |
I don't understand these. | 我不懂这些. | en-zh |
Lend it to him. | 借给他. | en-zh |
Those are hers. | 那些是她的。 | en-zh |
I'm too full to move. | 我饱得动不了。 | en-zh |
She sent a text. | 她发了一条短信。 | en-zh |
I like watching Korean soap operas. | 我很喜歡看韓國的電視劇。 | en-zh |
I want to slice these potatoes into strips. | 我想把這些土豆切成絲。 | en-zh |
The broccoli today isn't very fresh. | 今天的西藍花不是很新鮮。 | en-zh |
I don't like this restaurant -- let's go to a different one, OK? | 這家飯店我不喜歡,我們換一家好嗎? | en-zh |
"It smells like popcorn." "You're right!" | “聞起來像爆米花。”“你說的對!” | en-zh |
The broccoli is overcooked today -- it's not very good. | 今天的西藍花做過頭了,不是很好吃。 | en-zh |
I'm a bad-ass. | 我非常厉害。 | en-zh |
You are so full of crap! | 你太会胡说八道了! | en-zh |
I'm captivated by the challenges of translation. | 翻译的挑战让我着迷。 | en-zh |
I was the last one to turn in my test. | 我是最后交的考试卷。 | en-zh |
The state will build specially made bridges so that koalas and other wildlife can cross roads while avoiding cars and trucks. | 该州将修建特制的桥梁以便考拉和其他野生动物可以在避开汽车和卡车的情况下过马路 | en-zh |
Now Ghouate's village is connected to the world's largest functioning fog collection project, alleviating the need to collect water that fell mainly on women. | 现在,Ghouate 的村庄与世界上最大的功能雾收集项目相连,减轻了主要落在妇女身上的收集水的需要。 | en-zh |
The NYSE is one of the largest stock exchanges in the world. | 纽约证券交易所是世界上最大的证券交易所之一。 | en-zh |
They were buried in a mass grave. | 他们被埋在一座大坟墓里 | en-zh |
The whole process will take months. | 整个过程需要耗费数月。 | en-zh |
If you sang, they'd kick you out of the bar. | 如果你唱歌了,他们就会把你踢出酒吧 | en-zh |
How could it be done without my knowing? | 怎么可能在我不知道的情况下做完呢? | en-zh |
How could so many people go along with this? | 怎么会有这么多的人同意呢? | en-zh |
That's the reason I moved to Boston. | 那是我搬到波士顿的原因。 | en-zh |
Sami and Layla have a long conversation to finish. | 萨米和蕾拉还有很多话要谈 | en-zh |
Sami is a crazy boy. | 萨米是个疯孩子 | en-zh |
Sami read the book. | 萨米读书了。 | en-zh |
My lover is great at cooking. | 我的爱人很会做饭。 | en-zh |
I don't like soccer, but I like watching it. | 我不喜歡足球,但是喜歡看足球。 | en-zh |
Work is very busy that I even don't have any time to relax | 工作很忙, 连休息的时间都没有。 | en-zh |
There's a dog close by barking. | 附近有狗在叫。 | en-zh |
Japanese cars' steering wheels are on the right. | 日本車的方向盤在右邊。 | en-zh |
She wants to do this day and night. | 她日夜想著這個。 | en-zh |
Run off now! | 落跑吧! | en-zh |
I see a cat chasing a dog. | 我看见一只猫追着一只狗跑。 | en-zh |
My parents live in Australia. | 我的父母住在澳大利亚 | en-zh |
Tom stayed in Australia for three years. | 汤姆在澳大利亚呆了三年。 | en-zh |
This is my first time to visit Australia. | 这是我第一次来澳大利亚 | en-zh |
I almost die laughing at the things he says. | 他说的东西笑死我了。 | en-zh |
I want to enroll at graduate school. | 我想在研究生院註冊。 | en-zh |
I'm going to register at a gym. | 我去註冊一家健身房。 | en-zh |
Mars has two natural moons. | 火星有兩個天然衛星。 | en-zh |
Where is the wok? | 炒鍋在哪裡? | en-zh |
I chose this topic because I think it is interesting. | 我選這個主題是因為我覺得它很有意思。 | en-zh |
Our breakfast has oats and corn in it. | 我們早餐有燕麥和玉米。 | en-zh |
I want a few potatoes. | 我要幾個土豆。 | en-zh |
Do you need to wash fresh vegetables? | 生菜要洗嗎? | en-zh |
Do you remember the day we met? | 你记不记得我们认识的那一天? | en-zh |
I work at a travel agency. | 我在旅行社工作. | en-zh |
I live with my mother and father. | 我跟父母住在一起. | en-zh |
I used a map during my trip. | 我在旅行中用了地图。 | en-zh |
Paul, do you think we can make it to the airport on time? | 保爾,你覺得我們能準時到達機場嗎? | en-zh |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.