text
stringlengths
21
781
Fortune looked at its list of the 1,000 largest industrial companies, plus the 50 largest companies in six non-industrial businesses.|||《财富》将目光对准了工业企业1,000强和非工业企业50强榜单。
Are you worried about the African front?|||你对非洲前线战局有忧虑吗?
Your girlfriend was white,|||你女朋友是白人,
I would like it to be an informal occasion.|||我希望把它办得不那么正式。
He needs to inject himself once a month.|||他需要每月为自己打一针。
I think that the overall effect is really successful.|||我觉得整体效果非常的成功。
Trying to warn your Bos.|||他试着通知你们的老板。
Um, you must help...|||嗯,你必须帮忙……
We have a whole set of exchanges of his letters with the emperor trajan on a variety of administrative political matters.|||我们拥有他与图拉真皇帝之间关于各种政务管理问题的全部往还书信。
Right. So I'll have my assistant call her and ask her to come here.|||好。我会让我的助理打电话给她请她来一趟。
The sound of mujahedeen.|||听的是圣战者之声电台。
When U meet in battle those who have disbelieved.|||当你在战斗中碰到那些不信的人时。
Play it a bit safe sometimes.|||我有时候做事太小心。
Or were you just waiting to embarrass me in front of both our parents?|||或者你只是打算在我们双方的父母面前让我难堪呢?
I have big news, everybody.|||各位,我有重大新闻要宣布。
But a bit too bloody for my taste.|||以我的品位来讲有点太血腥了。
Oh, Guzman gets the best, baby.|||哦,古兹曼的货是最好的,宝贝。
The report I got from the laboratory this morning|||我今早从实验室拿到的报告
Despite talk of a euro breakup, the euro will likely survive.|||虽然关于欧元区解体的可能性说法林林总总,但欧元保持不倒的可能性也不是没有。
Also prevents the living from entering the realm of the dead.|||它不让活物进入冥俯。
But it's so high. I'll be scared!|||但是它太高了。我会害怕的!
Don't you wish you weren't such a loser?|||你不希望自己不是个失败者吗?
I'll give you a discount of rs .10 only for you.|||我给您10卢比的折扣。
Well, first of all, I loved the presentation.|||嘿,首先一点,我喜欢这份作业。
Seeing as how she tried to kill us.|||他想杀我们啊。
Nail a plank across the window and all your problems are over.|||窗户上钉个木条你就高枕无忧了。
Was it at a party?|||是在宴会上吗?
Our money, passports, tickets... Everything, gone!|||我们的钱,护照,车票…… 所有的,都丢了!
What did we do last night?|||我们昨晚做了些什么呢?
Did you talk to his lieutenant yet?|||你跟他上司谈过了吗?
Not in his room. What about a gaming system?|||他房间没有。有游戏机吗?
Well, if by some miracle,|||嗯,要是有奇迹发生,
You want to hear the details?|||你想听听我们的简报吗?
Europe showed its determination to preserve the stability of the monetary union by enhancing economic governance and solidarity with vulnerable eurozone members.|||通过加强经济治理以及与脆弱的欧元区成员国的团结,欧洲展现了维护货币联盟稳定的决心。
I need to talk to you. Spanish embassy.|||我要和你谈谈。西班牙大使馆的。
Also known as the sea wasp, this salad-bowl sized jellyfish can have up to 60 tentacles each 15 feet long. Each tentacle has 5000 stinging cells and enough toxin to kill 60 humans.|||绰号海洋中的黄蜂,咸水碗状水母有60条15英尺长的触须,每条触须上有5000个毒刺细胞,足够杀死60个人。
This one is a young boy.|||因为这是一个小男孩。
Suddenly, I don't know why, I felt like laughing|||突然,不知为什么,我忽然想大笑
Well. Go on. Go get them.|||好的。快去。去抓他们。
It wasn't real estate.|||其实不是房地产。
The lovely baby in her dream somehow have no tangibility.|||她梦中的那个可爱的婴儿不知为什么不可触知。
We're all gonna be on TV.|||我们全会上电视。
I don't really believe in signs, but...|||我不相信征兆但是。
Only at how sloppy your man works.|||只觉得你做事不怎么拖泥带水。
Otherwise he can't live any longer.|||不然,他跟本无法活下去。
I'm so sorry, I did my best.|||我致歉,我已无能为力。
The bufords' ammunition killed Paul Travers.|||布佛德的弹药杀了宝罗。崔佛斯。
Loki what are you doing up there?|||罗奇,你在上面做什么?
Speed-dating also allows you to meet a large amount of men quickly.|||快速约会也可以让你很快结识大量男子。
Fifth, florida set up new methods of certification to draw more talented people into the profession, even if those people have no college degree specifically in education.|||为了吸引更多的有志之士进入专业领域,佛罗里达州制定了一项新的成绩合格证书的理论系统,即使那些人尤其在教育上没有大学学位的。
My name is Elam Ferguson.|||如果恶魔要问是谁杀的你一定告诉他。
Where's your date at?|||你的舞伴呢?
Not a very courageous monster.|||不是个很够胆的怪兽。
Functional management involves the coordination of repeated work of a similar nature by the same people.|||职能管理涉及对由相同的人所做重复性的工作进行协调。
I can't believe you'd ask me that, rock.|||不敢相信你竟然会问这个问题。
All I can tell you is that he was expelled.|||我只能说他被开除了。
I nearly cry every time I think of the sacrifices.|||我每次想到他们所做的牺牲就忍不住泪如雨下。
Though she has taken a public back seat to her younger brother antoine, delphine is playing an increasingly large role at dior, the brand closest to her father's heart: it was his first luxury purchase, forming the cornerstone of the lvmh empire.|||虽然,相比她年轻的弟弟安托万,德尔菲娜在曝光率方面退居次席,但她在迪奥发挥着越来越重要的作用,这是她父亲最看重的品牌:这是他首笔奢侈品买卖,是奠定lvmh帝国的基石。
Yes, I'm not a cop|||对,我不是警察
A few of the rooms are decorated in silk velvet and dark wood and others have separate sitting rooms or loft bedrooms.|||其中几间屋子由丝绸、天鹅绒和木装饰而成,另外几间拥有单独的起居室或者顶楼卧室。
They had great plans for this country,|||他们有伟大的计划贡献给这个国家,
Urban credit co-operatives shall operate deposits, loans and settlements forurbanstreetcollective organisations and individual industrial and commercial households, and be agents for individual savings deposits, etc.|||城市信用合作社,经营城市街道集体组织和个体工商户的存款、贷款、结算以及代办个人储蓄存款等业务。
My wife has dreams.|||我老婆一直想搬。
The rest are bus conductors or school teacher or electricity linemen.|||其余的人不是公交车售票员,就是学校老师或电力架线工。
Donnie fenrs widow. Anniversary of his death.|||唐尼芬恩的未亡人日期是他的忌日。
There is some evidence that, unlike those in a vegetative state, these patients feel pain.|||因为有证据表明,这些病人不同于植物人,他们能感觉到疼痛。
Was to set output at the Cournot level.|||即把产量设定在古诺水平上。
Could you speak to him?|||你能和他谈谈吗?
A bill of lading may indicate that the goods will or may be transhipped provided that the entire carriage is covered by one and the same bill of lading.|||提单可以表明货物将要或可能被转运,只要全程运输由同一提单涵盖。
I don't know. Hi. Hi! Remember me? I left my car yesterday. Yes I do!|||我也不知道。嘿。嘿!还记得我吗?我昨天把我的车留在你这里了。当然记得!
Look, I know you like me, but you don't have to touch me.|||我知道你喜欢我,但你也没必要摸我啊。
We said all we're gonna say.|||我们说了该说的。
Meanwhile, the japan-us joint military exercise has also launched japan's yokosuka base.|||同时,日美联合军演也在日本的横须贺基地展开。
In the past few months the kremlin has also tried to show a friendlier face.|||在过去的几个月里克里姆林宫也试着表现出更友好的形象。
I'm gonna check the cafeteria, see if he slept there again.|||我去食堂看看他别又睡在里面了吧。
It is the only private indian carrier flying long-haul routes-ferrying 23% of passengers between india and london, for example.|||它是印度唯一拥有远程航班的私人航空公司,例如它担负着运送往来于印度和伦敦之间23%的乘客。
Damn it, they're all heartIess beasts|||去你的,全都是无情无义的畜牲
Liu youyi then also on north korea policy with the "flexibility" is used.|||柳佑益随后也曾在对朝鲜政策方面使用过“灵活性”一词。
I was writing down everything I had to say.|||把想说的都写下来。
Our king bed balcony room offers a 32-inch flat screen TV, microwave, mini refrigerator, desk/work area.|||我们带阳台的特大床房提供一台32英寸平板电视,微波炉、小冰箱、书桌/工作区。
Few arab newspapers have carried first-hand reports from eastern libya, where muammar qaddafi has been ousted.|||在穆阿迈尔卡扎菲遭驱逐的利比亚东部,罕有阿拉伯报纸能从那发出一手报道。
Forget about it. Yeah, just... don't take too long.|||忘了。耶,我刚才...说的别待太久。
Flybe has collected 50 followers but still apparently hasn't summoned the courage to post its first tweet.|||flybe已经拥有50名好友了,但显然还缺乏勇气发出第一条tweet。
About the work he did on the nukes.|||关于他对核弹做的调整。
Right. We, uh, we go out, get to know each other.|||哦。咱俩约会,互相了解。
Whatever life I had before I knew was over,|||无论我之前有多风光我知道都没有了,
Right behind that screen.|||就在布幕的後面。
Can get the them to jazz world.|||带领他们进入爵士殿堂。
Who loved each other as any brother and SlSTER.|||像其他姐弟那样互相爱着。
We can do it together. Remember spirit and guts?|||我们可以一起努力还记得打起精神,鼓起勇气吗?
European organization for the promotion of prefabrication and other industrial building methods.|||欧洲促进预制装配和其他工业化方法组织。
Like the awesome guy or girl you rejected but sometimes find yourself wondering what would have happened if you'd chosen them to be with.|||就好像你曾经拒绝过的那个男孩或女孩,有时候你禁不住会想如果你当时选择了他们又当怎样。
Who's a big fan. Really?|||他也是你的忠实拳迷。真的吗?
He doesn't have half the power of this dog.|||它都没有这狗一半的精力。
Me neither. I don't like anything kinky.|||我也是,我不喜欢变态的做法。
From who? We can't they ask adult's for help and there's nobody tougher than sixth graders.|||找谁?我们不能找大人帮忙没有比六年级生更强悍的帮手了。
If you proceed now, you will be taken.|||如果你现在还是这么继续下去,那么你肯定会被抓的。
But what I like about you is you really in the moment when you're singing.|||但我喜欢你在唱歌时候的那份投入。
Conspiracy to commit adultery, aiding and abetting an adulterer and a fornicator.|||企图通奸,教唆煽动通奸犯。
So unless you're a mermaid, or you got a boat,|||所以除非你是美人鱼或者你有船,