Please

#1
by Banaxi-Tech - opened
Refract AI Labs org

please dont do these ais like you already know

Refract AI Labs org

@Banaxi-Tech wdym?

Refract AI Labs org

are you sure this is how you want your space to look
Screenshot_20261006_080542

Refract AI Labs org

@Banaxi-Tech is smth wrong with it lol? I’m open to feedback

Refract AI Labs org

AI signs:
Screenshot_20261006_081059-1

Refract AI Labs org

EM DASHES DETECTED. Yeah I’ll fix it. I just have no idea how to make it glassmorpphismy like iOS 26 so I used 5.6 sol lol

Refract AI Labs org

Thx I’ll fix. Some where intentional tho

Refract AI Labs org
Refract AI Labs org

All companies are gate keeping liquid glass how it actually works

Refract AI Labs org

@Banaxi-Tech so i cant use — em dashes anymore? but i know to type them though. on windows its ALT 0151 but i always do a space then the dash and then another space, i dont like to have the dash touching the words lol —

Refract AI Labs org

@Hoglet-33 just don’t use in ur school stuff or it’ll go AI ALERT

Refract AI Labs org

i dont use it at school because my school makes us use chromebooks and i have no idea how to type them on chromebooks, but i really only use the dahses on list stuff so if im doing something like this then i use it
Pebble 1.5 — coming by december

Sign up or log in to comment