Love the idea

#1
by nsarrazin - opened

Love the idea of this tool :) Currently returning a white image when I try it but let me know when it's ready and I'll happily feature it!

Unofficial HuggingChat Plugins org

Love the idea of this tool :) Currently returning a white image when I try it but let me know when it's ready and I'll happily feature it!

Hey! Thanks for noticing! This was for fun lol so I didnt actually know it would work fine, I think I solved the issue.
Screenshot 2024-09-13 at 8.58.21 PM.png

Unofficial HuggingChat Plugins org
•
edited Sep 14, 2024

I may actually be making a python interpreter tool while im bored, so 🤷‍♂️ (might be hard due to limitations of gradio lol)

pretty cool, maybe can you include numpy?

Unofficial HuggingChat Plugins org
•
edited Sep 14, 2024

pretty cool, maybe can you include numpy?

Yea thats what I had to fix I suppose, it kept trying to run numpy which wasnt included
Screenshot 2024-09-13 at 9.16.32 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-09-13 at 9.18.31 PM.png

Walmart-the-bag pinned discussion

Sign up or log in to comment