en stringlengths 10 300 | zh stringlengths 2 64 |
|---|---|
The missing body is a woman, Mayka Villaverde. | 丢失的是一具女尸,叫玛卡. 维拉芙尔德 |
(a) Letter from the President of the Security Council (A/59/437) | (a) 安全理事会主席的信(A/59/437) |
For further information, please visit the UNFF Web site at <www.un.org/esa/forests/>. | 详情请见森林论坛网站<www.un.org/esa/forests/>。 |
- How old are you, five? | 5岁吗? |
The Security Council has thus concluded the present stage of its consideration of the item on its agenda. | 安全理事会就此结束目前阶段对其议程上项目的审议。 |
I don't want any trouble, OK? | 我不想惹任何麻烦, OK? |
I International cooperation to counter the world drug problem and follow-up to the twentieth special session | 国际合作对付世界毒品问题及第二十届特别会议的后续行动 |
What's the Ood? | - 什么一族? - Ood一族 - 什么是Ood一族 |
Hello, Doctor. | 你好医生 |
(b) The character and utilization of the geostationary orbit, including consideration of ways and means to ensure the rational and equitable use of the geostationary orbit without prejudice to the role of the International Telecommunication Union. | (b) 地球静止轨道的性质和利用,包括审议在不妨碍国际电信联盟职能的情况下确保合理和公平地使用地球静止轨道的方式和方法。 |
Chairperson: Mr. Enrique Manalo (Philippines) | 主 席: Enrique Manalo 先生(菲律宾) |
Invites the Secretary-General and the Executive Secretary to start consultations with a view to considering the establishment of a formal cooperation agreement; | 4. 邀请秘书长和执行秘书展开协商,考虑订立一项正式合作协定的问题; |
Military observers | 军事观察员 |
Carl, let's get going. | 卡尔 我们走了 |
The same thing as Saul Berenson, I'm guessing. | 跟索尔·贝伦森的要求一样对吧 |
(Fourth Committee) | 特别政治和非殖民化委员会 (第四委员会) |
Necessity may not be invoked by an international organization as a ground for precluding the wrongfulness of an act not in conformity with an international obligation of that organization unless the act: | 对于一国际组织违反一般国际法强制性规范所产生的义务的任何行为,不得以本章中的任何规定作为理由来解除其不法性。 |
I happened to be there, and my delegation was a sponsor of resolution 2758 (XXVI). | 我当时恰巧在场,我国代表团是第2758(XXVI)号决议的提案国。 |
Because he tries to make love to your... woman? | 因为他想和你女人做爱? |
From now on, you won't live like that anymore. | 以后,你不会再过那种日子 |
They're pulling our ships apart now. | 他们截断我们的舰队 |
Get them back to the ship. | 把他们带回船上 |
Good people. Friends. | 我看著很多人死去,好人、朋友們 |
United Kingdom | 16. 英国 |
When they move, they move in packs like animals closing in on the kill. | 他们都是成群行动 像动物成群狩猎一样 |
No offense, but Mr. Seward's banished the very mention of your name. | 無意冒犯 但蘇厄德先生 不讓我們直呼你的名字 |
But it never comes in theform or atthe pointwe would prefer, does it? | 悲剧发生时... 都并非我们所愿 不是吗? |
Consistent with the Doha mandates, work in these areas should continue in pursuit of the agreed objectives. | 按照多哈授权,这些领域的工作应该继续,以求实现商定的目标。 |
It can't be! | 不可能吧 |
That's it, you turned out to be human | 他说,原来你是人 |
l don't get it. | 我不明白 |
Article 4 Inviolability of the premises of the Court | 第4条 法院的房地不可侵犯 |
- Both swords are magical. | 两把剑都蕴藏魔力 |
Where is Blackwood's device now? | 布莱克伍德的装置现在在哪 |
Role of the United Nations in promoting development in the context of globalization and interdependence | 62/199. 联合国在全球化和相互依存的背景下促进发展的作用 |
Oh, what's wrong with her? | 那她怎么了? |
Wait, who? | 等待,是谁? |
- Goodnight. | -晚安 |
Wait a minute! | 等一下! |
Revised estimates to the proposed programme budget for the biennium 2006-2007 under sections 1, 8, 28A, 35 and income section 1 (A/60/303) | 2006-2007两年期拟议方案预算第1、8、28 A、35和收入第1款的订正概算(A/60/303) |
Theysaid... that I could write you... and letyou know I was okay. | 他们说... ... 我可以写信 |
Why don't you just see for yourself? | 不如你... 自己看看? |
Beyond the barricade is there a world you long to see? | 跨过硝烟 越过街垒 新世界就在前方 |
You are not at work. | 你不是在工作 |
Look, lots of women have been exactly where you are right now. | 你看,很多女性已经 你现在的确切位置。 |
- Let me hear it. | 显示。 |
They're just friends. | - 他们是朋友 |
Resource requirements (before recosting) | 所需资源(重计费用前) |
PHP Manual | PHP 忒聊 |
Arctic wolves! | 北极狼 |
And both times, they trot out very prominent First Amendment lawyers, and argue that when we say something is rated AAA, that is merely our opinion you shouldn't rely on it. | 关于信用评级机构 - 每次他们都祭出深谙第一修正案的律师 - 辩解称"我们的AAA评级 - |
We had very, very bad luck. | 我们的运气非常非常差。 |
(Thousands of United States dollars) | (千美元) |
Get Steiner and go and check it out. If the body's there, | 叫斯坦內去看看 如果屍體在那裏 |
- And you don't? | - 您不认为? |
Who took the jam out of your doughnut? | 谁让你不爽? |
You did the right thing. | 你做得对。 |
Touchdown, Coldwater! | 达阵得分 冷水 |
When he met some Gypsies on the street who were quarreling and spitting at each other, he had such power that he just did this with the stick, and they were quiet at once. | 當他在街上遇到吉普賽人 吵架,互相吐口水 他會用棍子這樣比劃一下 |
Oh, Jesus! | 天啊! |
Right. And how about the next time I want your opinion, | 很好 那下次我想听你意见的时候 |
Gabby Babblebrock, BNN, coming through! | 嘉比・泡泡娃 巴卜星电视台记者 借过 |
Hell of a job I did, huh? | 我搞砸了 |
No, you're not leaving us, are you? | 不 你不会是要离开我们吧? |
From 1.15 to 2.30 p.m. in Conference Room 4. | 下午1时15分至2时30分,第4会议室。 |
So tell me about the dowry, what are you giving me? | 那告诉我嫁妆的事吧 你们会给我什么? |
The whole thing was about stopping him from testifying about wet works | 整件事就是為了 阻止他在國會聽證會上 |
Look at the size of it. | 真大啊 |
I'm getting phone calls from some daddies that are worried about their daughters. | 我接到那些女孩的父亲打来电话,他们很担心他们的女儿. |
I don't think so. | 不行 |
Measures targeting this population include: | 为此: |
But I didn't expect to see a counterfeit hung on the wall as if it's real. | 居然在这儿挂着一幅假画 |
Allah bears witness that there is no god but He, and (so do) the angels and those possessed of knowledge, maintaining His creation with justice; there is no god but He, the Mighty, the Wise. | 真主秉公作証:除他外,絕無應受崇拜的;眾天神和一般學者,也這樣作証:除他外,絕無應受崇拜的,他是萬能的,是至睿的。 |
ECLAC accepts the recommendation. | 拉加经委会接受此项建议。 |
- Take it up with her. | - 把它与她。 |
- I'm sorry to hearthat. | - 我很抱歉。 |
"nine months after Scott left. | 9个月后,斯科特离开了。 |
(SOBBING) I need you to calm down and pull yourself together. | 我要你冷静下来集中注意力 |
You must be tense, Sebastian. | 你一定很紧张 |
You are too gentle. | 你的心地太善良 |
(a) To provide the Special Committee with all necessary facilities, including those required for its visits to the occupied territories, so that it may investigate Israeli policies and practices referred to in the present resolution; | (a) 向特别委员会提供一切必要便利,包括访问被占领领土所需的便利,使其能够调查本决议所述的以色列政策和行为; |
New York, 8-19 April 2002 | 2002年4月8日至19日,纽约 |
Come here. Come here. | 你给我过来,过来 |
Eugene, it's yours. | Eugene 它是你的 杀了它 Eugene, it's yours. |
And yet, strangely enough, he does have motive for at least two of these victims. | 但说来奇怪,他的确有动机 杀害这两名死者 |
The meeting was called to order at 10.15 a.m. | 上午10时15分宣布开会 |
Also emphasizes that all peacekeeping missions shall be provided with adequate resources for the effective and efficient discharge of their respective mandates; | 7. 又强调应向所有维持和平特派团提供适当资源,使其能够有成效、有效率地完成各自的任务; |
We gotta get indoors. Follow me. | 我们得躲进室内,跟我来 |
Bye, champ. | 再见,冠军 |
What's going on, baby? | 怎么了,宝贝? |
Turn it off! | 快关掉! |
Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
Congratulations. (whispers): | - 恭喜你 |
Wish you were going with me. | 真希望你能与我同行 |
if you so much as scratch that glass, | 哪怕只是轻轻挠一下玻璃 |
Emphasizing the contribution of the demilitarization of the lands and territories of indigenous peoples to peace, economic and social progress and development, understanding and friendly relations among nations and peoples of the world, | 强调实现土著人民土地和领土非军事化,有利于和平、经济和社会进步与发展,有利于世界各民族和人民之间的相互谅解和友好关系, |
About what? | 为什么? 这个派很好吃 |
I'll be back in a minute. | 我马上回来 |
Think about it. | -考虑考虑 |
(i) Any commercial contract or transaction for the sale of goods or supply of services; | ㈠ 为销售货物或为提供服务而订立的任何商业合同或交易; |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.