en
stringlengths
10
300
zh
stringlengths
2
64
Are you comfortable?
舒服吗?
- I'm doing you a favor.
- 我幫你一個忙
Yes. You make me say crap!
對,你讓我說廢物!
Miss Eliza Doolittle.
伊萊莎杜立特爾小姐
- It's beautiful! Well, what are you waiting for?
-那还等什么,还不赶快拿出来试试
Where did you...?
去哪了
Hey, Percy. Percy!
波西
Peter, you're scaring me.
彼得 你吓到我了
UNMOVIC is grateful to UNAMI for the assistance provided.
监核视委感谢联伊援助团提供的协助。
What truth?
ぐ或痷
This function is currently not documented; only the argument list is available.
蜆滲杅醴ヶ奾拸統蕉恅紫˙躺統杅蹈桶褫蚚﹝
They're here.
他们在这里。
He's trying to figure some things out.
尝试解决 一些东西。
(h) Relevant part of the report of the Secretary-General on regional cooperation in the economic, social and related fields (E/2008/15);
(h) 秘书长关于经济、社会和有关领域区域合作的报告(E/2008/15)的有关部分;
Take your stand and refuse to budge, but allow them time.
你可以摆明态度不妥协 但起码给他们时间消化
They should formulate their positions in accordance with their trading interests and they should negotiate those positions in terms that will lead to a successful conclusion and to the incorporation of those interests in the outcome of the Round.
它们应按照它们的贸易利益制定它们的立场;它们应按照可导致成果,并将这些利益纳入该回合结果中的条件来谈判这些立场。
Hey, Court.
嗨,蔻特妮
When it is said to them, 'Prostrate yourselves!' they prostrate not.
有人对他们说:你们当鞠躬。他们不肯鞠躬。
Was Ernie the type to fight back?
Ernie是那种会反抗的性格吗?
The Committee is also concerned at the lack of specific legislation on domestic violence.
委员会还关注缔约国缺少家庭暴力问题的具体立法。
Executive Board
2009年第二届常会
Don't rock the boat.
不要摇晃这艘船啊
You should know 2 things first.
首先 你要知道两件事情
I saw you once in the back of your family's estate
我在你们家后院见过你
Presidential statements
主席声明
Noting also the necessity of further diversifying the economy of the Territory,
又注意到有必要使领土的经济进一步多样化,
No, thank you very much.
谢谢 不必擦了
How can I ever pay you back?
该怎么回报你才好
31 March 2004
2004年3月31日 6次会议
So what? We wear bandannas.
你好,先生.
Tomorrow night?
那明晚呢
Agrees that the further reduction of non-strategic nuclear weapons should be accorded priority and that nuclear-weapon States must live up to their commitments in this regard;
12. 同意应优先考虑进一步裁减非战略核武器,核武器国家必须信守这方面的承诺;
Can we not talk for a few minutes please?
我不說話行嗎, Kosti?
Just trying to give you some context.
还想给你讲讲原理
Commission on Enterprise, Business Facilitation and Development
企业、工商促进和发展委员会
This approach should lead to a significant improvement in the quality of the Office's assistance programmes, especially for refugee women, children and the elderly.
此项办法应可大大改进难民专员办事处援助方案的质量,特别是改进对难民妇女、难民儿童和老年难民的援助方案的质量。
So, why are you speaking Italian?
为什么你说意大利语?
External factors
外部因素
- Good evening, Mrs Larrabee.
-晚安,赖瑞毕太太
I hate the early shift.
小心点 再见
Affirms complete solidarity with the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in its efforts to safeguard its sovereignty, political independence and territorial integrity.
5. 重申完全声援巴基斯坦伊斯兰共和国努力保卫它的主权、政治独立和领土完整。
Where are you going?
你去哪裡?
I'm so-- I'm so almost there.
我已经...
Documentation
文件
Economic Commission for Europe (ECE)
欧洲经济委员会(欧洲经委会)
I thought you'd left.
我以为你已经走了
And We wrote for him, upon the tablets, the lesson to be drawn from all things and the explanation of all things, then (bade him): Hold it fast; and command thy people (saying): Take the better (course made clear) therein. I shall show thee the abode of evil-livers.
我曾為他在法版中制定各種教訓和各種解釋。「你要堅持它,並命令你的宗族遵循其中最美的條例,我將昭示你們罪人們的國家。」
- will you have an idli?
你吃吗?
Hey, I could really use some backup, partner.
我真需要你支援啊 搭档
Data collection
数据收集
This way, Gabby!
这样一来,爱说话的!
I couldn't help it.
我做不到
Move it, people.
请退后
No, this one.
不,这一个。
Security Council Documents
安全理事会 文件
(ii) The staff member shall receive a special allowance for each disabled child.
㈡ 工作人员应可领取伤残子女每人特别津贴。
Human rights questions
人权问题
See resolution 55/2.
见第55/2号决议。
Hang him up by a hook!
要把他给我挂在钩子上!
Such technologies are multifaceted and often offer, through a single instrument or application, the means for States to make decisions concerning various cross-cutting development-related issues.
这类技术涉及多个方面,经常通过一种工具或一种应用便能使各国有能力就与发展有关的各种互为交错的问题作出决定。
The tubes still work.
那些管道还有用 The tubes still work.
At the request of the Panel, the expert consultants were asked to perform a detailed review of each category of items and to provide an expert opinion to the Panel as to the lowest replacement value in 1990 for each category of items.
在小组要求下,请专家顾问对每类物品进行详细审查,并就每类物品1990年的最低重置价值向小组提供专家建议。
So I suppose you're wooing me now?
你说什么?
Did you read this?
Davis有联合国的外交官帮他
Letter dated 27 December 2004 from the Chairman of the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 1373 (2001) concerning counter-terrorism addressed to the President of the Security Council
2004年12月27日安全理事会关于反恐怖主义的第1373(2001)号决议所设委员会主席给安全理事会主席的信
See you later.
过会儿见
So, you gonna ask about her, or you just gonna sit there all sober?
看來你找到了上帝是麼?
- I got to pee.
我要尿尿!
You just have to hang on and hope the music takes you there.
你只能跟着音乐 一直跳下去
- Thank you.
- 謝謝
Cut the crap!
我也不是没事盯着打他的忭儿的
Or was he not informed of what is in the Scrolls of Moses?
难道没有人告诉过他穆萨的经典,
The General Assembly took note of the report of the Special Political and Decolonization Committee (Fourth Committee) contained in document A/58/474.
大会注意到A/58/474号文件中的特别政治和非殖民化委员会(第四委员会)的报告。
We're here. I recognize the terrain.
我们到了 我认出了这地形
Well, by all means.
講講吧
Face it, G, you don't know where they are.
接受现实吧 G 你不知道她们在哪里
Option 2: The GEF, provided that:
备选办法2:全球环境基金,但:
A regional economic integration organization shall cease to be a Party to this Convention when all of its member States have denounced it.
2. 区域经济一体化组织在其所有成员国均已退出本公约时即不再为本公约缔约方。
Programme of Action for the Least Developed Countries for the Decade 2001-2010
2001-2010十年期支援最不发达国家行动纲领
Actually, I don't ever want to see it again.
实际上 我再也不想看见这张照片
Who had set up another god with God. Cast him into severe torment."
以別的神靈與真主同受崇拜者;你們倆將他投入嚴厲的刑罰吧!
This is just like Christmas.
这像在过圣诞节
You see it?
你看到了?
So, bring your strongest, your smartest,
把最强大的, 最智能,
The Committee notes that regulations on money laundering are covered by the Law for Punishment of Organized Crimes and the Control of Crime Proceeds and Other Matters and would like to receive a copy of the aforementioned legislation.
委员会注意到洗钱条例属于《有组织犯罪和控制犯罪所得和其他事项惩罚法》范围,想得到上述立法的文本。
The Chairman made a statement.
主席发了言。
- What for?
- 为啥?
I can't catch her.
我抓不住她
This doesn't look good.
这样好吗?
I have theather tickets.
上剧院
Rachel, just come home.
蕾切尔,回家吧
Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind,
你说: 我求庇于世人的主宰,
He is indeed the Hearer, the Aware.
他確是全聰的,確是全知的。
I've told you everything.
我也想知道
Article 14
第14条
Que sera, sera.
是什么,就是什么
Listen, um,
我想...
Agenda item 22 (n)
议程项目22(n)
That poor little creature.
那可怜的的小东西
[Original: Spanish]
[原文:西班牙文]