english stringlengths 2 1.48k | non_english stringlengths 1 1.45k | language stringclasses 49 values |
|---|---|---|
England’s goalkeeper was criticized for the amount of goals he conceded. | 英格兰的守门员因为自己失球过多而被批评。 | en-zh |
It was evident that everyone was upset when Atletico Madrid suffered defeat. | 马德里竞技遭遇失败后,很明显大家都很生气。 | en-zh |
In the last World Cup, New Zealand was knocked out of the competition by Mexico. | 在上一届世界杯上,新西兰在比赛中被墨西哥淘汰。 | en-zh |
I think that Brazil has the strongest football team in the world and they have a good chance of winning the 2014 World Cup. | 我认为,巴西拥有世界上最强大的足球队,他们很有可能在2014年世界杯中获胜。 | en-zh |
The referee, according to principle of advantage, raised his hand and motioned for the advance to continue. | 裁判根据有利原则,举起手示意继续进攻。 | en-zh |
Jonathan was booked because he got into a fight with a player on the other team. | 乔纳森吃牌了,因为与对方球员打架。 | en-zh |
The opposition formed a line in the box to try and block Messi from scoring. | 对方球员在禁区内组成一道防线,试图阻截梅西的射门。 | en-zh |
When the ball was dead, Luis ran up to the ball and booted it. | 在死球期间,路易斯跑向球,一脚踢上去。 | en-zh |
The players sat and listened to their coach give them a pep talk in the changing rooms. | 球员们坐在更衣室,听教练给他们打气。 | en-zh |
The manager shouted out to his players to mark the opposition. | 教练对自己的球员大喊,让他盯守对方球员。 | en-zh |
The Spain is great at keeping possession. | 西班牙队很擅长控球。 | en-zh |
Sheffield Wednesday is playing their usual long-ball game. | 谢菲尔德星期三队在踢他们习惯的长传球。 | en-zh |
As usual the Spanish team are showing off their skills at one-touch football. | 西班牙队像往常一样炫耀他们一脚传球的球技。 | en-zh |
Ronaldo is a prolific goal scorer and it’s almost guaranteed that he will score a goal in every match. | 罗纳尔多是一个多产射手,基本上他能在每一场比赛中进球。 | en-zh |
Atletico Madrid surprised everyone with their win against Barcelona as they’ve always been the underdogs in the Spanish league. | 每个人都很惊讶马德里竞技会战胜巴塞罗那,因为他们在西班牙联赛中总是失败者。 | en-zh |
Look at those guys play! They’re really getting stuck in! | 看那些踢球的队员们!他们真是全神贯注啊! | en-zh |
Wow, she’s got a lot of pace, I’m impressed! | 哇,她真是神速啊,真让我印象深刻! | en-zh |
Jose screamed “man on” when he saw a player from the opposition behind Marcello. | 当何塞看到马塞洛后面有一个对方球员时,他大喊“背后有人”。 | en-zh |
Peter’s one of the best goalkeepers ever. He’s always able to pull of great saves. | 波特是最棒的守门员之一。他常常可以有世界级的扑救。 | en-zh |
A picnic is easier on everyone if you use a paper plate. | 用纸质餐盘的话,野餐就方便多了。 | en-zh |
The express train will take you between major cities non-stop. | 特快火车会带着你在主要城市穿梭,期间不停。 | en-zh |
The express train is moving down the track. | 特快火车正驶进轨道。 | en-zh |
I don't know how she should deal with this. | 不知道她应该怎么处理那个问题。 | en-zh |
You can't judge a person by appearance, just as you can't measure the sea with a pint pot. | 人不可貌相,海水不可斗量。 | en-zh |
Your homework is one important part of the learning experience. | 家庭作业是学习中很重要的一部分。 | en-zh |
It's written in black and white. How can you be in doubt? | 这是白纸黑字写在这儿的你怎么还怀疑? | en-zh |
Femdom is short for Female Domination. | “女控”是“女性控制”的縮寫。 | en-zh |
He is not like the person I imagined. | 他不是我所想像的那样人。 | en-zh |
Nothing lasts forever, not for a long time, anyone can find an excuse to go ahead. | 没有什么永远,没有什么很久,找个借口谁都可以先走。 | en-zh |
We can't choose where we come from, but we can choose where we go from there. | 我们不能选择从哪里来,却能选择往哪里去。 | en-zh |
We haven't contacted each other for quite a while. I am very happy to write to you. | 我们好久没有联系了,很高兴能给你写信。 | en-zh |
Nine o'clock should be O.K. | 9點應該沒問題。 | en-zh |
During that time I didn't expect to have a problem. | 当时我没想到这个问题。 | en-zh |
I've already put Tom to work on it. | 我已经让汤姆去做它了。 | en-zh |
Because your business can play to my strengths. | 因为你们公司的业务能够发挥我的特长。 | en-zh |
Washington's neocons should not push their aircraft carriers too close to Russia and China. These two countries have the weapons they need to pulverize them. | 华盛顿的新保守主义者不该把航空母舰放到离俄罗斯和中国太近的地方。这两个国家有能粉碎它们的武器。 | en-zh |
Mary had become so frail and gaunt that it seemed she already had one foot in the grave. | 玛丽变得如此虚弱和憔悴,似乎她的一只脚已经踏进了坟墓 | en-zh |
Why haven't you gone to sleep yet? You should go to sleep sooner. | 为什么现在还没有睡?早些睡觉吧。 | en-zh |
No matter where you go, the sky will always be the same color. | 不管你去哪裡,天空都是同樣的顏色。 | en-zh |
Kate's dad walks home from the bus stop. | Kate的爸爸從車站走路回家。 | en-zh |
Unfortunately, my neighbor was involved in a traffic accident, and is currently in a coma. | 很不幸地,我得鄰居被捲入交通事故,呈現昏迷狀態。 | en-zh |
I am looking for a native speaker who can correct this paper for me. | 我正在尋找可以幫我修改這篇論文的母語人士。 | en-zh |
Asia has many rural villages. | 亞洲有許多鄉村。 | en-zh |
That war hurt the country. | 那場戰爭對國家造成傷害。 | en-zh |
After standing for 6 hours, Antonio's legs became stiff. | Antonio站了六個小時後,腿變得僵硬。 | en-zh |
I have self-studied half a semester's worth of German. | 我自學了半個學期的德文。 | en-zh |
Did you notice any suspicious places? | 你有注意到什麼可疑的地方嗎? | en-zh |
Crying today, laughing tomorrow, I'm not looking to be understood; I have my pride. | 今天哭,明天笑,不求有人能明了,一身骄傲 | en-zh |
Keep at it! | 加油! | en-zh |
Would the girls please bring the donation boxes up to the stage? | 我们请女孩带着募捐箱来到舞台。 | en-zh |
I can't take this pain any more. | 我無法忍受這個痛苦。 | en-zh |
Dan had started calling Linda almost a year before they met up. | 丹在与琳达见面前打了几乎一年电话。 | en-zh |
... Otherwise it is (or will be) hard to avoid a counterproductive situation. | ...不然难免会有适得其反的情况出现。 | en-zh |
Address the matters, and not the people involved. | 对事不对人。 | en-zh |
Last year I was a TA for calculus. | 去年我是一个微积分学助教。 | en-zh |
It is the dogged who wins. | 爱拼才会赢。 | en-zh |
I'd like to be a graduate student through the test after graduation. | 大学毕业以后我也想考研究生。 | en-zh |
Their goal and activating main idea was indeed brotherhood and justice among the peoples. | 他们的目标和活动的主要思想是真正的四海一家和各民族的普遍公正。 | en-zh |
Recently someone told me about a language website, tatoeba.org, which I will definitely check out. | 最近有人告诉我一个语言网站,tatoeba.org,我一定要看看。 | en-zh |
It was once very peaceful there, but now you'll sometimes hear the sound of passing vehicles. | 那儿曾经很宁静,只不过偶尔会有一些过往车辆的声音。 | en-zh |
We didn't get an apology. | 我们没有收到过道歉。 | en-zh |
That is one of my best time in my life. | 那是我一生中最美好的时光之一。 | en-zh |
If only that lamp weren't shining in my eye. | 要是那灯泡不照我的眼就好了。 | en-zh |
However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light. | 不論黑暗如何遼闊,我們都必須提供自身的光明。 | en-zh |
"Hahaha! We're going to make it rain, boys! By this time next week, we'll be swimming in cash!" | “哈哈哈!我们要让它下雨,小子们!下周这时候,我们就在钱里游泳了!” | en-zh |
I like to talk about tasty food with my friends. | 我喜欢和朋友一起讨论好吃的。 | en-zh |
Tom's ordeal was far from over. | 汤姆的严酷考验远没有结束。 | en-zh |
Okay, I got it. Cut the BS. | 我已经知道了呀,别在一旁瞎BB。 | en-zh |
Is this "giving sermons" or "sticking one's nose in someone else's business"? | 「好為人師」還是「好管閒事」? | en-zh |
I went running past them. | 我跑著從他們面前經過。 | en-zh |
He dropped a bunch of hard tasks on me. | 他把那么难做的活儿丢给我。 | en-zh |
He foisted a bunch of hard work on me. | 他把那么难做的活儿丢给我。 | en-zh |
See how much more carefully made these are compared to those? | 你看这两件做工要比那些讲究。 | en-zh |
It is human to make mistakes. | 犯錯乃人之常情。 | en-zh |
Shanghai has everything under the sun when it comes to food. | 上海这个地方,海内海外什么菜肴都有。 | en-zh |
Can I get by you? | 能让我过去吗? | en-zh |
He is superior to his opponents in all respects. | 他在各方面都超出他的對手。 | en-zh |
The expansion of the building's west end is being studied. | 西面大楼的扩建在研究中。 | en-zh |
But I haven't looked up this tracking number on the DHL website. | 但是我在DHL的网站上没有查到这个运单号。 | en-zh |
There still aren't any highways in this mountain region. All goods are transported on the backs of people and horses. | 那多山地区还没有高速路。所有货运被驮在人的背上或在马的背上 | en-zh |
It doesn't matter whether your beard has grown for four years or seven. When the barber shaves it he'll use that same blade. | 不論你的鬍子長了四年還是七年, 理髮師用刀子剔的時間都是一樣的。 | en-zh |
Alright! Ten yuan buys five kilos, OK? | 行了!就十元买五斤吧。 | en-zh |
Other people can think what they want, as long as they think like I do. | 别人可以随便怎么想,只要他们的想法与我的相同。 | en-zh |
probitas maxima virtus est. | 真诚是最重要的美德。 | en-zh |
I suggest that, out of politeness, we drink as little as possible. | 我建议,为了礼貌起见,我们尽可能少喝。 | en-zh |
I admit that if it weren't for him, the next ten years of my life would have been empty and devoid of purpose. | 我承认,没有他,我未来十年的生活将会是空虚的、没有目标的。 | en-zh |
Can I go out today wearing this shirt that has a little bit of red? | 今天穿了这件有点儿红的衬衫,我能走出去吗? | en-zh |
The "family manager" is a profession, occupation, vocation. | “一家之主”是一份专业工作、事业和使命。 | en-zh |
The truth and simplicity of nature is always the most important foundation of noteworthy art. | 大自然的真实和质朴往往是值得注意的艺术中最重要的基石。 | en-zh |
I'm sorry, Tom, but seeing how much you've dissapointed me, I'm afraid that I am unable to believe in your abilities. | 我很抱歉,Tom,但是看看你的让我失望了多少次,恐怕我没办法再相信你的能力了。 | en-zh |
Am I seriously the only one who isn't bilingual here? | 严肃的讲在这里只有我一个人不会双语的吗? | en-zh |
I tried to draw a stick figure, but I failed when I started to draw the circle. It looked like a loop-sided oval. | 我试图画条纹图形,但是当我画圆的时候我失败了。它看起来像一个椭圆的圆环。 | en-zh |
There is absolutely no reason that you should even attempt to speak with the Chinese girls, or at least these ones. They're so rude! | 你完全没有理由去试图和那些中国女孩子交流,或者至少那些人。他们非常的粗鲁! | en-zh |
Alrighty kids! So for this art project, all of you guys will split into groups of 3 - 5 people. | 好了孩子们!所以为了这个美术计划,你们所有人都将被分离并加入3-5人的小组 | en-zh |
We'll be going outside to observe nature for this. Thus, a good pencil, eraser, and possibly a paint brush are required. | 我们将要到室外去观察大自然。因此,一支好的笔,橡皮和大概一支画笔是必需的。 | en-zh |
The students went all over the classroom looking for their friends and buddies, unfortunately to the point at which Junior couldn't find anyone! | 学生们仔细的检查整个教室以寻找他们的朋友们和伙伴们,不幸的没有任何一个低年级学生可以找到任何人 | en-zh |
We're sorry, Ami, but you can't be part of our group because it would... you know... exceed the 5-people-per-group limit. | 我们很抱歉,Ami,但是你不能加入我们的小组因为..你知道的...小组成员不能超过五个人。 | en-zh |
In life, you gain and lose things, but also can't force things to happen. | 在人生中,你将会收获和失去,当时你不会强迫事情去发生 | en-zh |
Well... the teacher said that we have to go into a group of 3-5 people, so this isn't going to work. | 嗯。。。老师说我们必须加入一个3-5人的小组,所以我们没办法开始工作 | en-zh |
This deal is mine, so you need to just settle down and agree with me. | 这笔交易是我的,所以你需要去冷静并且同意我 | en-zh |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.