english stringlengths 2 1.48k | non_english stringlengths 1 1.45k | language stringclasses 49 values |
|---|---|---|
Where is the hero? | 大雄在哪? | en-zh |
Ahh! It broke! | 哇!打破了! | en-zh |
Please conduct yourself with dignity. | 请自重。 | en-zh |
A bunch of nonsense! | 一派胡言! | en-zh |
May you have a prosperous new year. | 恭喜发财 | en-zh |
You win. | 算你狠。 | en-zh |
A dream come true! | 梦想成真! | en-zh |
Run like the wind. | 跑得飛快 | en-zh |
Run like your life depends on it | 拼命地跑 | en-zh |
Put on your stockings! | 穿上絲襪! | en-zh |
Anyone can see. | 肉眼可见。 | en-zh |
Your grandmother bought a horse. | 阿妈买马。 | en-zh |
Speaking is easy. | 說得簡單。 | en-zh |
That really whets my appetite. | 那很開胃。 | en-zh |
He was fooled. | 他上当了。 | en-zh |
It's only the most capable who do the work. | 能者多劳。 | en-zh |
If your job were easy, someone else would do it. | 能者多劳。 | en-zh |
Who has the edge now? | 目前谁占上风? | en-zh |
I don't know his works very well. | 我不很熟悉他的作品。 | en-zh |
These are Algeria's best under-18 basketball players. | 这些是阿尔及利亚最优秀的18岁以下篮球选手。 | en-zh |
Time ticks by more slowly around a black hole. | 黑洞周圍的時間要流逝得慢得多。 | en-zh |
Time passes more slowly around a black hole. | 黑洞周圍的時間要流逝得慢得多。 | en-zh |
He would rather lose his life than betray his organization. | 他寧可犧牲生命,也不出賣組織。 | en-zh |
Afraid of losing his life, he has to betray his organization. | 他害怕犧牲生命,不得不出賣組織。 | en-zh |
He would rather betray his organization than lose his life. | 他與其犧牲生命,不如出賣組織。 | en-zh |
Even though it costs his life, he still chooses to betray his organization. | 他即使犧牲生命,也要出賣組織。 | en-zh |
He wastes his life, forgetting to betray his organization. | 他白白犧牲生命,忘了出賣組織。 | en-zh |
The Soyuz spacecraft undocked from the International Space Station at 9:53 p.m. EDT, carrying three people back to Earth. | 联盟号宇宙飞船于美国东部时间晚上9点53分脱离国际空间站,携带3人返回地球。 | en-zh |
Did any cute girls talk to you at the bar? | 在酒吧有没有美女找你搭讪? | en-zh |
A person like Zhou Libo is only born once every hundred years. | 一百年才出一个周立波。 | en-zh |
Visiting one of Shanghai's recently developed parks and green spaces is also exciting! | 去上海新建的绿地玩也特有劲! | en-zh |
He got in a car accident and injured his leg. | 他出了车祸,而且伤了腿。 | en-zh |
Today's even busier than normal. | 今天比平时还忙。 | en-zh |
A wooden bowl. | 一个木头碗。 | en-zh |
Desire for food and sex is part of human nature. | 食色性也(孔子)。 | en-zh |
The best violins are made with wood from trees that have been struck by lightning. | 世上最好的小提琴是用雷击木造成的。 | en-zh |
He always feels he doesn't have enough time, but he doesn't have any idea where his time goes. | 他总觉得时间不够用,却不知道时间都用在了哪里。 | en-zh |
Is this car your friend's? | 這輛車是你朋友的嗎? | en-zh |
The school's tallest structure is that water tower. | 学校最高的建筑就是那个水塔。 | en-zh |
What currency do you use in England? | 你在英國用什麼錢買東西? | en-zh |
Nothing in the world is flawless and perfect. | 世界上没有十全十美的东西。 | en-zh |
He goes out to drink beer every night | 他每天晚上出去喝酒。 | en-zh |
She is looking for a job, but her standards are too high. | 她在找工作,但是她對工作的要求太高了。 | en-zh |
Sit in the well and look at the sky. | 坐井观天。 | en-zh |
I have to change trains in Madrid. | 我要在馬德里轉火車。 | en-zh |
Today is Children's day on 1st of June. | 今天是六一儿童节。 | en-zh |
We need six tickets, two of them are student tickets, here is our student identity card. | 我們要六張門票,兩張是學生票,這是我們的學生證。 | en-zh |
What are you saying? I cannot hear, the signal here is too bad. | 你说什么?我听不见,这里信号太差了。 | en-zh |
I can crack the password of this box. | 我能破译这个箱子的密码。 | en-zh |
A language is used to communicate, if the words are used correctly, didn't write any incorrect words, and the sentence has no grammar mistakes, in my opinion, this is a correct sentence. | 語言主要是用來溝通,如果可以表詞達意,書寫沒有錯字,語意通順,我認為就是正確的句子了。 | en-zh |
I cannot tolerate his actions. | 我难以容忍他的行为. | en-zh |
I have finished eating. | 我吃完饭了。 | en-zh |
This essay is progressing a little bit slowly. | 論文的進度有點慢。 | en-zh |
I am going to have a Chinese lesson | 我去上汉语课。 | en-zh |
I need to have a meeting tomorrow. | 明天要開會。 | en-zh |
I hate drinking soup. | 我不喜歡喝湯。 | en-zh |
Seashells were the legal tender in the Shang dynasty. | 在商朝,貝朋為通用貨幣。 | en-zh |
Dozens of people were killed in a train accident in London. | 數十人在倫敦火車事故中喪生。 | en-zh |
Caused a mess. | 引起一片混亂。 | en-zh |
This country successfully detonated a atomic bomb. | 這個國家了成功試爆了原子彈。 | en-zh |
With their cooperation, the mission had been successfully finished. | 在他們的默契合作下,任務完美地完成了。 | en-zh |
I need to kill him with a gun. | 我要枪毙了他。 | en-zh |
I am listening to them speaking. | 我在聽他們說話。 | en-zh |
I bought some clothes. | 我買衣服了。 | en-zh |
This is not Euros, it is American dollars | 這不是歐元,是美元。 | en-zh |
The red fish is swimming lazily in the lake. | 红色的鱼在湖里懒洋洋地游泳。 | en-zh |
The fisherman caught a purple jellyfish in his net. | 渔民用他的网捕到了一只紫色的水母。 | en-zh |
The sparrow is singing in the trees. | 麻雀正在树上唱歌。 | en-zh |
Melissa is fond of eating peach tarts. | Melissa喜欢吃桃子挞。 | en-zh |
It's very windy outside, but we'll still go out for a walk. | 虽然外面风很大,但是我们还是会出去散步。 | en-zh |
My dream is to study Russian in Moscow. | 我的梦想是在莫斯科里学习俄语。 | en-zh |
The book I bought last night has arrived. | 我昨天在晚上買的書到了。 | en-zh |
Stop acting cute! | 别卖萌! | en-zh |
Tomorrow I will be set free. | 明天我就解脫了。 | en-zh |
The cat was very angry after having been washed. As soon as it saw me it ran. | 猫咪被洗后很生气,看到我就跑。 | en-zh |
I don't like green onions. | 我不喜欢葱。 | en-zh |
Could you give me a toothpick, please? | 请问你可以给我根牙签吗? | en-zh |
Life first! | 生活第一! | en-zh |
In the scorching heat, the cat is spread out lethargically on the ground. | 在炎热的天气里,猫咪没精神地摊在地上。 | en-zh |
I saw a lot of buses. | 我看見了很多大巴車。 | en-zh |
I want to eat mango. | 我想吃芒果。 | en-zh |
This ice cream is not strawberry flavoured. | 這個冰淇淋不是草莓味的。 | en-zh |
He likes to dress as a woman. | 他喜歡男扮女裝。 | en-zh |
She likes wearing boxer briefs, she doesn't like briefs, and also doesn't like thongs. | 她喜歡穿平角內褲,不喜歡穿三角的,也不喜歡穿丁字褲。 | en-zh |
I have never been able to understand the joy of watching football, haha. | 我始终不能理解看足球的乐趣,呵呵。 | en-zh |
He bought a box of strawberries. | 他買了一盒草莓。 | en-zh |
China, otherwise known as the People's Republic of China, is located in east Asia, on the western coast of the Pacific ocean. | 中国,全名中华人民共和国,位于亚洲东部,太平洋西岸。 | en-zh |
If economic globalization is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations. | 如果全球化无法避免,应该首先为人服务而不是跨国公司的利益。 | en-zh |
I just want to rant a little bit. | 我就是需要發洩一下。 | en-zh |
The chair is relatively small. | 这把椅子比较小的。 | en-zh |
I'd be willing to do that for you. | 我愿意为你做。 | en-zh |
My family's cat is not afraid of people or insects, but is afraid of chicks. | 我家的猫不怕人,不怕虫子,就怕小鸡。 | en-zh |
I have never been able to understand the joy of watching soccer, haha. | 我始终不能理解看足球的乐趣,呵呵。 | en-zh |
I've never believed that war is good. | 我从来没有相信过战争是好的。 | en-zh |
I've never believed that conflict is good. | 我从来没有相信过战争是好的。 | en-zh |
Your friend Anna went to China this month. | 你朋友安娜這個月去中國。 | en-zh |
This is not his phone. | 這不是他的電話。 | en-zh |
The day after tomorrow is Sunday. | 后天正好礼拜日。 | en-zh |
When are you returning to your country? | 你什么时候回国? | en-zh |
I take accountability for my mistake. | 我来承担失败的责任。 | en-zh |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.