english stringlengths 2 1.48k | non_english stringlengths 1 1.45k | language stringclasses 49 values |
|---|---|---|
Xiaoli often loses sleep because his neighbours are always arguing loudly. | 小李經常失眠,因为他的鄰居老是大聲地吵架。 | en-zh |
I must say that your writing is at a pretty good level! | 我必須說, 你的寫作達到了非常好的水準。 | en-zh |
I've no way of telling whether or not what he says is true. | 我无法判断他的话是真是假。 | en-zh |
If you don't make the promise, then I'll just stand by and watch. | 你要是不答应的话,我就袖手旁观。 | en-zh |
What percentage of all taxi drivers make unscrupulous detours, do you think? | 你觉得绕路的司机占所有的出租车司机的百分之多少? | en-zh |
Eh? We said we'd go to the park? I didn't realise. | 啊?我们说过要去公园吗?我没有印象。 | en-zh |
They said the situation was only temporary. | 他们说情况只是暂时的。 | en-zh |
They nominated Calvin Coolidge for vice president. | 他们提名卡尔文•柯立芝为副总统。 | en-zh |
Don't judge other people's traditional culture. | 你不要随意评判别人的传统文化。 | en-zh |
He judges other people time and again. | 他三番五次评判别人。 | en-zh |
In your view, can we judge other people's religion or not? | 对你来说,我们可不可以评判别人的宗教? | en-zh |
After looking at the research, most of us conclude that vaccines are a good thing. | 看完研究以后,我们其中大部分人论定疫苗是件好事。 | en-zh |
You should be able to judge when you've had too much to drink. | 你应该自己判断什么时候喝了太多酒。 | en-zh |
Saeb thinks mathematicians are self-contained walking pieces of heaven. | 賽義認為數學家自給自足的獨行於一小塊天堂。 | en-zh |
The cadres inspected our school. | 干部们视察了我们的学校。 | en-zh |
Through genetic modification, we can improve crops. | 通过遗传修饰,我们可以改良农作物。 | en-zh |
I hope to improve my attitude to work. | 我希望改进自己的工作态度。 | en-zh |
In order to improve the students' attitude to their studies, the school let them start class an hour later. | 为了改进学生的学习态度,学校让他们晚一个小时来上课。 | en-zh |
I don't know how long I'll have to wait before my creative ability improves. | 不知道要等多长时间,我的创作能力才能进步。 | en-zh |
I don't know how long I'll have to wait before I become more creative. | 不知道要等多长时间,我的创作能力才能进步。 | en-zh |
I bet you'd never heard of a Stroh violin before Tom Waits dug it back up! Anyway, it used a large metal horn as its resonator instead of a wooden box so it could be picked up better by recording equipment before the late 1920s. | 我敢打賭,在Tom Waits發掘它當幕後支援前你從來沒有聽說過斯特羅小提琴!無論如何,1920年代末前它採用了一個大型金屬喇叭諧振器來代替木製音箱,以便它可以更好地被錄音設備收音。 | en-zh |
Trombones: it may be fun to go wild, but try not to blat the notes. | 長號:狂野可能有趣,但盡量不要發出粗啞的音符。 | en-zh |
Famous vibraphonist Stefon Harris has recorded at least one balafon solo. | 著名的鐵琴演奏家Stefon Harris已經錄製了至少一個巴拉風獨奏。 | en-zh |
She was a tiny girl, but she really held her own on the baritone sax. Nonetheless, I couldn't help but imagine the thing wrapping itself around her and devouring her like a boa constrictor. | 她是一個非常嬌小的女孩,但她真的自己抱著中音薩克斯。不過,我忍不住想像這個東西纏繞包裹住她,並像蟒蛇般的吞噬她。 | en-zh |
Food processors tend to be shorter and wider than blenders. | 食物調理機往往比攪拌機短和寬。 | en-zh |
I met him on his way home. | 在他回家的路上我遇見了他。 | en-zh |
I met him while he was coming home. | 當他回家時,我遇到了他。 | en-zh |
I'm an anthropology research student, and my topic is 'Chinese medicine in Britain'. | 我是人类学的研究学生,课题是“在英国的中医”。 | en-zh |
If you would agree to answer some of the questions below, I would be extremely grateful. | 如果您同意回答下面几个问题,我就非常感激您的帮助。 | en-zh |
Does your family background involve Chinese medicine? | 您的家族史跟中医有没有关系? | en-zh |
"Literary composition is a great achievement that concerns the ruling of a state, a splendid affair of eternal standing". | "文學作品是關係到一個國家統治的偉大成就,以及永恆地位的輝煌事跡"。 | en-zh |
The reason the Northern and Southern Dynasties had failed in their rule was that they allowed literary splendor to surpass real substance. | 南北朝在他們的統治之下失敗了的原因是他們讓文學的光輝超越了實質內容。 | en-zh |
When using this information, I will follow any conditions you specify, whether that's anonymity or giving detailed reference. | 在使用这份问卷的信息时,我会遵照您提出的条件,不留您的姓名或者关于您的任何详细信息。 | en-zh |
Fever flushed his cheeks. | 他因為發燒而滿臉通紅。 | en-zh |
Once you’ve done your homework for an hour, you can watch TV. | 你寫作業一個小時就可以看電視。 | en-zh |
It was online that I sold the clothes. | 我是在网上卖的衣服。 | en-zh |
Today, my classmate saw you guys shopping at Auchan. | 今天我同学看到你们在欧尚买东西。 | en-zh |
This event suddenly happened on its own. | 这件事突然自己发生的。 | en-zh |
When I first came to Beijing, I loved to stroll everywhere, but Beijing was not like what I had imagined. | 我先来北京时,就去哪里都爱逛街,可是北京跟我想象的不一样。 | en-zh |
Do they all enjoy such high speed development? | 他们都享受那么快的发展吗? | en-zh |
Is there any leisure in China? | 中国有什么闲暇吗? | en-zh |
Mu shu pork is my speciality. | 木须肉是我的拿手菜。 | en-zh |
There are no difficult things in the world, but only weak-hearted people. | 世上无难事,只怕有心人。 | en-zh |
Did you bring cash or your credit card with you? | 你钱或者信用卡带来没有? | en-zh |
He held her hand in a firm clasp. | 他緊握她的手。 | en-zh |
You are just saying that. | 你只是說說而已。 | en-zh |
Remember me to your family. | 替我向你家人問好。 | en-zh |
She is an industrial designer. | 她是工業設計師。 | en-zh |
That film was a great draw. | 那部影片很叫座。 | en-zh |
Of those, the one I use most often is a flashcard system. | 其中我最常用的是一种抽认卡系统。 | en-zh |
Every other day I go with a friend; we lift weights whilst chatting together. | 我每隔一天就跟一个好朋友一起去,我们一起一边谈话一边举重。 | en-zh |
Because there's the chance to help each other, as well as some healthy competition, I think going to the gym with friends is the best way. | 因为有互相帮助的机会也有正常竞争,所以我觉得跟朋友去健身房是最好的办法。 | en-zh |
Gentleness and cheerfulness, these come before all morality; they are the perfect duties. | 良善和喜樂比道德更加重要,是我們所應盡的絕對義務。 | en-zh |
My children like saccharum. | 我的孩子们喜欢甘草棒。 | en-zh |
Kalina is the girlfriend of Bronisław. | 卡利納是布羅尼斯瓦的女朋友。 | en-zh |
University life is the time when you enjoy yourself to the fullest! | 大学生活就是你尽量享受自己的时候! | en-zh |
He could be found at 6 o'clock every morning in the barn, milking the cows. | 他每天早上六點都會在牲口棚給母牛擠牛奶。 | en-zh |
Don't let others do what you yourself don't like. | 别让他人干你自己不喜欢的事。 | en-zh |
This isn't the type that I like. | 这不是我喜欢的类型。 | en-zh |
Other people aren't interested. | 其他人没有兴趣。 | en-zh |
I do very much. Thank you. | 我很願意。謝謝你。 | en-zh |
She patted her hair into place. | 她把头发拍整齐了。 | en-zh |
She patted her hair into shape. | 她把头发拍整齐了。 | en-zh |
The scars of your love remind me of us. | 你的爱情留下的疤痕使我想起我们。 | en-zh |
Love is the process of breaking and mending the heart of another. | 爱,就是一个人把另一个人的心揉碎的过程。 | en-zh |
There has never been a savior nor an immortal emperor to rely on. | 从来就没有什么救世主, 也不靠神仙皇帝! | en-zh |
This child don't know what's coming for him. | 这个小孩不知好歹。 | en-zh |
I've troubled you! | 给你添麻烦啦! | en-zh |
Before we welcome the beautiful tomorrow, every rich men will ensure they have sufficient rest! | 在迎接美好的明天前,每個富有的人一定會確保自己有充分地休息! | en-zh |
Creating creativity itself is improving creativity. | 創新創新本身就提升了創新。 | en-zh |
I think it's too expensive; besides, it doesn't even look that good... | 我觉得价钱太贵,再说没什么特别好看…… | en-zh |
He's already retired but is often asked by them to consult. | 已经退休了,但还常常被他们请去做顾问。 | en-zh |
Very happy to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 | en-zh |
Hey, how much does one pound of these oranges cost? | 喂,这橘子多少钱买一斤啊? | en-zh |
I feel a little nauseous, but I'm unable to throw up. | 有点恶心,但是吐不出来。 | en-zh |
This is a great type of cure. | 这是一种好棒的治疗方法。 | en-zh |
Only with wisdom can one distinguish between good and evil; only with humility can one build a happy life. | 有智慧才能分辨善惡邪正;有謙虛才能建立美滿人生。 | en-zh |
Appreciate the little things in life - they will bring you to a bigger end target. | 欣賞生活中的小事,他們會把你帶到更大的目標。 | en-zh |
This tie has a more vibrant color and goes better with this suit. | 这条领带颜色亮一点,跟这件西装比较配。 | en-zh |
I feel like the window was open all night. | 我感觉窗子一整晚都开着。 | en-zh |
You should use words to make sentences, rather than try to learn them with rote memorisation. | 你应该宁可用词汇来造句,也不要试着死记硬背。 | en-zh |
The moon has no light of its own, but rather it reflects the light of the sun to the children of the night. | 月本無光,借光於日,返照夜之遊子。 | en-zh |
I feel like having some dumplings. | 我很想吃餃子。 | en-zh |
I'll come round tomorrow evening. | 我明天晚上來。 | en-zh |
Does my bum look big in this? | 我的屁股穿这个看起来大吗 | en-zh |
Should I give you those books to look at? | 我是不是应该给你那些书看? | en-zh |
He's contemplating the complexity of contemporary life. | 他思考着现代生活的复杂性。 | en-zh |
Getting addicted to something and having too much of something are two different things. | 过瘾一个东西和过于那个东西是两回事。 | en-zh |
Is there always a Chinese person next to you helping you type?! | 你旁边是不是老坐着个中国人帮你打字啊 ! | en-zh |
The various dialects of China are what 'Chinese' really is. | 我们中国的各地方言才是真正的中国话。 | en-zh |
My boyfriend still hasn't been to the Great Wall. | 我男朋友还没有去过长城。 | en-zh |
The problem is we can't use our car on that day. | 问题是那天我们的车不能用。 | en-zh |
Take it slowly. | 慢慢来。 | en-zh |
For a long time, I've had a habit of going to bed early. | 長久以來我都很早就寢。 | en-zh |
I am thankful to have been given the experience of life. | 我很感激我能夠領受到這樣的人生體驗。 | en-zh |
I have been a keyboardist at a local band for three years. | 我在一隊本地樂隊中擔任鍵琴手已有三年的時間。 | en-zh |
As long as there's no meat, anything is fine. | 只要没有肉,都可以。 | en-zh |
You didn't need to bring your umbrella. | 你不必帶你的傘。 | en-zh |
It is such a nice thing to say that I felt the need to say it. | 这是多好的一件事,以至于我不吐不快。 | en-zh |
I will post lots of pictures, so it will be like you were there with me. | 我会给你寄很多照片,让你感觉就像我在那里陪你一样。 | en-zh |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.