english stringlengths 2 1.48k | non_english stringlengths 1 1.45k | language stringclasses 49 values |
|---|---|---|
I respect him as a writer and as a man. | 我尊重他这位作家,也尊重他这个人。 | en-zh |
The child has picked a hole in his new jumper. | 孩子的新毛衣上勾了一个洞。 | en-zh |
I will take the beefsteak. | 我就要份牛排。 | en-zh |
She must answer for her actions. | 她必须对她的行为负责。 | en-zh |
I should probably tell Mary that she should do that as soon as possible. | 我可能要告诉玛丽她应该尽快去做那件事情。 | en-zh |
Mary said she thought she might have to do that before she can go home. | 玛丽说她以为必须先完成这件事才能回家。 | en-zh |
Mary asked whose coat it was and I told her it was mine. | 玛丽问我这是谁的外套,我告诉她这是我的。 | en-zh |
I doubt if Mary would do that if she were in your shoes. | 我怀疑如果玛丽处在你的位置上是否还会那样做 | en-zh |
Please tell Mary that she's required to do that. | 请告诉玛丽她必须这么做。 | en-zh |
Mary may not be as smart as you think she is. | 玛丽可能没有你想的那么聪明 | en-zh |
Mary told me that she thought Tom was safe. | 玛丽告诉我她认为汤姆是安全的 | en-zh |
Mary will keep doing that if she wants to. | 如果玛丽愿意,她就会继续这么做 | en-zh |
Mary said she's been asked not to do that. | 玛丽说她被要求不要那样做 | en-zh |
Mary will be waiting for Tom to call her. | 瑪麗會等湯姆給她打電話。 | en-zh |
Mary hurt herself this morning. | 玛丽今早伤到了自己 | en-zh |
Mary chuckled to herself. | 玛丽暗自发笑。 | en-zh |
Tom couldn't see anyone. | 汤姆看不到任何人。 | en-zh |
Tom said that Mary was probably still studying French. | 汤姆说玛丽可能还在学法语 | en-zh |
I won't allow you to continue your interference in my daughter's life. | 我不允许你继续干涉我女儿的生活。 | en-zh |
When was the last time you walked barefoot on a meadow? | 你最后一次赤脚在草地上走是什么时候? | en-zh |
It's a chilly morning. | 这是一个寒冷的早晨。 | en-zh |
April is the time to plant trees. | 四月是种树的时候。 | en-zh |
The church is close to the school. | 教堂在学校附近。 | en-zh |
Mmm, but you must wait for me. | 嗯,但是你必须等我。 | en-zh |
The room was crowded with guests. | 房间里挤满了客人。 | en-zh |
I love my country with every fiber of my being. | 我深爱我的祖国。 | en-zh |
I was very moved by her story. | 她的故事使我很感动。 | en-zh |
He can run as fast as I can. | 他能跑得和我一样快。 | en-zh |
That technician is highly skilled. | 那位技师技术很好。 | en-zh |
He works in a secondary school. | 他在一所中学工作。 | en-zh |
Maybe that's what I'll do. | 这大概正是我要做的。 | en-zh |
The door opened and she came in. | 门一开, 她走了进来。 | en-zh |
I go out for lunch at twelve. | 我十二点出去吃午饭。 | en-zh |
I must start working at once. | 我必须立刻开始工作。 | en-zh |
His pain is past now. | 他的痛苦现在已经过去。 | en-zh |
I'll be coming within an hour. | 一小时之内我就会到。 | en-zh |
It had been arranged beforehand. | 那事已提前安排好了。 | en-zh |
Looks like a fine day today. | 今天看上去是个晴天。 | en-zh |
Everyone is doomed to die. | 每个人都是注定要死的。 | en-zh |
I must wash my hands before dinner. | 吃饭前,我必须洗手。 | en-zh |
This river is dangerous to bathe in. | 在这河里游泳危险。 | en-zh |
I'm very well indeed, thank you. | 我确实很好,谢谢您。 | en-zh |
The street is illuminated by many lights. | 许多灯照亮了街道。 | en-zh |
Sami's show was a disaster. | 萨米的表演简直是灾难。 | en-zh |
Sami will do much better next time. | 萨米下次会做得更好。 | en-zh |
Sami is not good at being a magician. | 萨米不是个好的魔术师。 | en-zh |
Sami tried some easy magic tricks. | 萨米变过几个简单的魔术。 | en-zh |
You are not coming. | 你不来了。 | en-zh |
Tom and Mary told John that they thought Alice wasn't the last one to do that. | 汤姆和玛丽告诉约翰他们认为爱丽丝不是最后一个这样做的人 | en-zh |
I didn't want to bother Tom and Mary while they were studying. | 我不想当汤姆和玛丽在学习中的时候去打扰他们 | en-zh |
Tom and Mary said they've only gone camping three times. | 汤姆和玛丽说他们只去过三次露营 | en-zh |
Tom and Mary wanted to know who was going to help them. | 汤姆和玛丽想知道谁会来帮他们 | en-zh |
Why do you think Tom and Mary were absent yesterday? | 你认为汤姆和玛丽昨天为什么缺席了? | en-zh |
I hope Tom and Mary are still awake when I get home. | 我希望当我到家时汤姆和玛丽依然醒着 | en-zh |
I don't care what Tom and Mary say. I'm not going. | 我不在乎汤姆和玛丽说了什么,我是不会去的 | en-zh |
Tom and Mary said they were going to help us do that. | 汤姆和玛丽说他们会帮助我们做那件事。 | en-zh |
I think Tom and Mary haven't agreed to do that. | 我想汤姆和玛丽还没同意这么做。 | en-zh |
It seems that Tom and Mary have been here. | 看来汤姆和玛丽来过这里 | en-zh |
I honestly don't think Tom and Mary care. | 我真的认为汤姆和玛丽不在乎 | en-zh |
I used to wash Tom's and Mary's cars for them. | 我过去经常给汤姆和玛丽洗车 | en-zh |
Tom and Mary are in no hurry to do that. | 汤姆和玛丽不着急做那件事 | en-zh |
Why don't Tom and Mary want to do that? | 汤姆和玛丽为什么不想那么做呢 | en-zh |
Tom and Mary are pretty proud of that. | 汤姆和玛丽对那件事挺自豪的。 | en-zh |
How do Tom and Mary know each other? | 湯姆和瑪麗是怎麼認識的? | en-zh |
Tom and Mary are on their way to Boston. | 汤姆和玛丽在去波士顿的路上 | en-zh |
I think Tom and Mary are careless. | 我认为汤姆和玛丽很粗心。 | en-zh |
Tom and Mary are asleep in their rooms. | 汤姆和玛丽在房里睡着。 | en-zh |
Tom and Mary got back into their car. | 汤姆和玛丽回到他们的车里 | en-zh |
Tom and Mary are where they belong. | 汤姆和玛丽在他们该在的地方 | en-zh |
Working at the bookstore | 在書店工作。 | en-zh |
What were you doing at this time yesterday? | 昨天這個時候你在做什麼? | en-zh |
I was learning at school at this time yesterday. | 昨天這個時候我在學校學習。 | en-zh |
I'm not going to be at school tomorrow, I'm going to be in Madrid. | 我明天不在學校,明天我在馬德里。 | en-zh |
At four o'clock in the afternoon. | 下午四點。 | en-zh |
It is three o'clock right now. | 現在三點。 | en-zh |
I will be here Wednesday afternoon. | 星期三下午我在。 | en-zh |
Will you be here on Wednesday? | 星期三在嗎? | en-zh |
I got up at twelve o'clock on Sunday. | 星期天我十二點起床。 | en-zh |
When do you get up on Sundays? When do you got to sleep? | 你星期天幾點起床?幾點睡覺? | en-zh |
Were you in his house in Madrid last Thursday? | 上個星期四你在他馬德里的家嗎? | en-zh |
She works at the bookstore. | 她在書店工作。 | en-zh |
I'm at home from six o'clock in the evening to eight o'clock in the morning. | 晚上六點到上午八點在家。 | en-zh |
Did you do something fun? | 有什么开心的事吗? | en-zh |
I planned to meet the professor at 1:30. | 预定在一点半与博士见面。 | en-zh |
Nothing, I'm not eating anything right now. | 沒,我什麼都沒在吃。 | en-zh |
Where will you be tomorrow afternoon? | 你明天下午在哪裡? | en-zh |
Do you have time in the morning? | 你上午有時間嗎? | en-zh |
I wake him up at six o'clock in the morning every day. | 我每天早上六點鐘叫醒他。 | en-zh |
I'm sure his brother is very young. | 我肯定他的小弟弟很小。 | en-zh |
We shouldn't laugh at his mistake. | 我們不該因為錯誤取笑他。 | en-zh |
Say a simple phrase. | 說句簡單的話。 | en-zh |
That man pushed her to the side. | 那男人把她推到一旁。 | en-zh |
He is making use of the collective's name for his own profit. | 他在利用集體的名義,為自己謀利。 | en-zh |
Who can tell me what a tragicomedy is? | 谁能告诉我什么是悲喜剧吗? | en-zh |
Sami was the only one who could fit into the costume. | 萨米是唯一一个能穿上这件衣服的人。 | en-zh |
Sami is ready to leave for the airport. | 萨米准备去机场。 | en-zh |
Look after the cattle. | 照顾好那些牛! | en-zh |
I'm not familiar with that term. | 我对那个术语不熟悉。 | en-zh |
His face reddened with shame. | 他的臉因羞恥而變紅了。 | en-zh |
I'm making a last minute effort. | 临时抱佛脚。 | en-zh |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.