english stringlengths 2 1.48k | non_english stringlengths 1 1.45k | language stringclasses 49 values |
|---|---|---|
The leaves on the trees fall as winter comes. | 树上的叶子随着冬天的到来而掉落。 | en-zh |
Being late is always better than not showing up at all. | 迟到总比不到好。 | en-zh |
He likes to read my Chinese books. | 他喜欢看我的中文书。 | en-zh |
How many years have you studied Chinese for? | 你学了几年的汉语? | en-zh |
"You said it wrong." "How do I say it then?" | “你说得不对” “那怎么说呢?” | en-zh |
No problem, I can wait. | 没关系,我可以等。 | en-zh |
I stayed in hospital for a week. | 我在医院住了一个星期。 | en-zh |
If it's sold out, just forget about it. | 要是卖完了,就算了。 | en-zh |
If he doesn't agree, he can just say so. | 要是他不同意,他就会说。 | en-zh |
It's a pity you don't know how to dance! | 可惜你不知道如何跳舞! | en-zh |
Teachers should be very patient with students. | 老师应该对学生非常耐心。 | en-zh |
Is there any chance you'll go to Australia next month? | 你有下個月去澳洲的機會嗎? | en-zh |
Is there any chance that you'll go to Australia next month? | 你有下個月去澳洲的機會嗎? | en-zh |
Sami has a huge list of New Year's resolutions. | 薩米有一個長長的新年願望清單。 | en-zh |
Sami became more aggressive with customers. | 萨米对顾客变得更加挑衅了。 | en-zh |
I think that Tom has a crush on Mary. | 我觉得汤姆爱上玛丽了。 | en-zh |
I think that Tom is going to be pretty mad when he finds out that the painting he bought is a fake. | 我觉得当汤姆发现他买来的画是赝品的时候,他会很生气。 | en-zh |
I think that Tom might not want to do that. | 我认为汤姆可能不想那样做。 | en-zh |
I think that Tom should go on a diet. | 我觉得汤姆需要减肥了。 | en-zh |
I thought that Tom and Mary were crazy. | 我本以为汤姆和玛丽疯了呢。 | en-zh |
I thought that Tom had a soccer game tonight. | 我以为汤姆今晚有足球比赛。 | en-zh |
I thought that Tom would enjoy the party. | 我以为汤姆会喜欢这个聚会。 | en-zh |
I thought that Tom would sleep until noon. | 我认为汤姆会睡到中午。 | en-zh |
I thought that Tom would want to know about that. | 我本以为汤姆愿意了解这件事。 | en-zh |
I thought that we had found the perfect hiding place, but the police found us. | 我以为我们发现了绝妙的藏身之处,但警察找到了我们。 | en-zh |
Tom thought that he had a chance to make a lot of money on the stock market. | 汤姆觉得他有机会在股市赚一大笔钱。 | en-zh |
Tom said that he keeps a gun in his home. | 湯姆說他的家裡有把槍。 | en-zh |
Tom and I have decided to go to Australia next summer. | 汤姆和我决定下个夏天去澳大利亚 | en-zh |
Sami has never said it. | 萨米从来没那么说过 | en-zh |
Sami hates Layla so much. | 萨米非常讨厌蕾拉 | en-zh |
That was the first time that I'd seen Tom so angry. | 那是我第一次见到汤姆如此生气。 | en-zh |
We were very sorry that we couldn't help them. | 我們很遺憾無法幫助他們。 | en-zh |
There's no doubt Tom poisoned Mary. | 毋庸置疑,湯姆毒害了瑪麗。 | en-zh |
I almost didn't visit Australia. | 我差点没去澳大利亚 | en-zh |
Sami was a complete pedo. | 萨米根本就是一个普通人 | en-zh |
I should've gone to Australia with Tom. | 我本该和汤姆一起去澳大利亚。 | en-zh |
That wasn't the main reason that Tom needed to do that. | 这不是汤姆要做那件事的主要原因。 | en-zh |
Sami is going to be alright. | 萨米会没事的 | en-zh |
It isn't far from here to there. | 从这儿到那儿是很近的。 | en-zh |
It isn't as easy to do that as people think. | 这并不像一般人觉得的那么容易。 | en-zh |
I need you to promise that you'll do what I ask you to do. | 我需要你承诺你会照我说的话去做。 | en-zh |
Just now I was chatting with my parents. | 刚才我在和我爸妈闲聊。 | en-zh |
It's just there on the sofa. | 就在沙发上。 | en-zh |
Not only did you not eat with me, you went to have dinner with another girl! | 你不但不和我一起吃饭,反而去和另一个女生吃饭! | en-zh |
He is the class's extremely intelligent student. | 他是班上絕頂聰明的學生。 | en-zh |
We are informed by newspapers of the major events that take place every day. | 我们从报纸中获知每天发生的重大事件。 | en-zh |
He is very good at teaching people. | 他很会教育人。 | en-zh |
By the way, may I ask when in the evening your restaurant opens? | 顺便问一下,餐厅晚上几点钟开饭? | en-zh |
My friend is currently designing a user interface for the new operating system. | 我的朋友正在为新的操作系统设计一个用户界面。 | en-zh |
How much will it cost to mend this skirt? | 补一下这条裙子要多少钱? | en-zh |
I read this book. It was interesting from beginning to end. | 我读了这本书,它十分有趣。 | en-zh |
Learning about other countries' cultures is very interesting. | 学习其他国家的文化很有趣。 | en-zh |
Today is Tuesday. Which day is it tomorrow? | 今天是星期二,明天是星期幾? | en-zh |
My front teeth stick out. | 我门牙突出。 | en-zh |
Every time I see you, I cannot help but be reminded of your mother. | 我每次看到你都不禁想起你母親來。 | en-zh |
He is going to go to England for a trip this summer. | 这个夏天他要去英国旅游。 | en-zh |
Sometimes politics is really hard to avoid. | 有時候,政治真的很難逃避。 | en-zh |
You've been talking to me for so long, don't you know my name?! | 你跟我聊了这么久不知道我叫什么?! | en-zh |
No matter whether it is cold or hot, when she goes out, she always brings a scarf. | 不論天氣冷還熱,她出門總帶著圍巾。 | en-zh |
My chest hurts a bit, so I am not going to eat. | 胸口有点儿疼,所以吃不下饭。 | en-zh |
To drink together is to become sworn brothers. | 喝酒結拜。 | en-zh |
I'm not at all satisfied with this result. | 我對這個結果一點兒也不滿意。 | en-zh |
She is used to living a hardworking and frugal life. | 她习惯了勤俭的生活 | en-zh |
I don't envy your life. Not even a little bit. | 我一点也不羡慕你的生活。 | en-zh |
I don't think that it's very likely that Tom will tell us the truth about what happened. | 我不认为汤姆会把事情的真相告诉我们。 | en-zh |
Some teachers instinctively know how to play “favorites” to manipulate the other students. | 有些老师本能地知道怎么去利用“偏心”去控制其他学生 | en-zh |
She wore a red cheongsam. | 她穿了一件红的旗袍。 | en-zh |
I don't think that anyone was satisfied. | 我不认为每个人都满意这件事。 | en-zh |
I suspect that they water down the beer in that pub. | 我怀疑那家酒馆的啤酒兑水了。 | en-zh |
I have absolute faith in you. | 我百分之百相信你。 | en-zh |
There was fog yesterday noon. | 昨天中午有霧。 | en-zh |
She has this pretty lace nightgown with straps. | 她的這件吊帶蕾絲睡衣很漂亮。 | en-zh |
The secretary stuffs the letter into an envelope. | 秘书把信塞到一个信封里。 | en-zh |
Yes, I am He Sai. And you? | 是的,我是何塞。您是? | en-zh |
There's no way my friend bought that thing! | 我朋友哪里买过什么东西! | en-zh |
Every month at our company, they run a community activity. | 在我们公司每月都会举办社团活动。 | en-zh |
This is atrocious weather. | 惡劣的天氣。 | en-zh |
Sami wrote to Layla about it. | 萨米写信给蕾拉说了这件事。 | en-zh |
What do you usually do with your friends? | 你一般和朋友一起做什麼? | en-zh |
My way of looking at things is not at all similar to other people; for a long time, people have criticized my point of view. | 我和别人的看法毫不相同;很久以来,人们就指摘我这一点。 | en-zh |
Which cities are you all going to? | 你們去哪幾個城市? | en-zh |
War is like a raging fire. | 戰爭如火如荼。 | en-zh |
It shocked me! | 这让我感到震惊! | en-zh |
We had an in-depth discussion about the problem. | 我们详细地讨论了这个问题。 | en-zh |
I may not object to him going. | 我也许不会反对他去。 | en-zh |
My classmate, Xiao Ming, has strong managerial capability. | 小明同学管理能力很强。 | en-zh |
Waves crashing against the coast. | 波浪拍打着海岸。 | en-zh |
Yes, I'll come at once. | 是, 我立刻就來。 | en-zh |
I missed the train by a hair's breadth. | 我以一分之差错过了那趟火车。 | en-zh |
We are going to move house, but I still don't know where we are moving to. | 我們要搬家了,但是我還不知道要搬到哪裡去。 | en-zh |
In China, southern people eat rice as staple food; northern people eat wheaten food as staple food. | 在中国,南方人以米饭为主食,北方人以面食为主食。 | en-zh |
If I knew you were sick, I would have gone to the hospital to pay you a visit. | 如果我知道你生病了,我会去医院看望你。 | en-zh |
His son has talent, but cannot pass the college entrance exam. | 他的儿子有才能,但是考不上大学。 | en-zh |
His upper body looks like it has the shape of an inverted triangle; standing there, he seems extremely handsome! | 他上身长得呈倒三角形,站在那里看上去特帅! | en-zh |
Shanghai is so prosperous; notably it was after the port was opened for trade one hundred and sixty years ago that things started to change. | 上海那么繁荣,主要是一百六十年前开埠以后发生的变化。 | en-zh |
You smell it. Do five spice tea eggs smell good? | 你闻闻香味,五香茶叶蛋香不香? | en-zh |
Sami was extremely rude and condescending to Layla. | Sami对Layla非常粗鲁和傲慢。 | en-zh |
We ridiculed him because of that thing. | 我们因为那件事嘲笑他。 | en-zh |
Sami is not a bad person. | 萨米不是一个坏人 | en-zh |
The temperature at the North Pole is different from at the South Pole. | 北極與南極的溫度不一樣。 | en-zh |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.