sentence1 stringlengths 3 704 | sentence2 stringlengths 9 661 | lang stringclasses 112 values |
|---|---|---|
我已經三天沒睏覺了,瞌𥅻死脫了!
| I can't take it anymore! I haven't slept for three days!
| yue-eng |
邊有咁大隻蛤乸隨街跳呀?
| That's too good to be true.
| yue-eng |
如果你諗住去美國嘅話,你最好練好你啲英文先。
| You better brush up your English if you go to America.
| yue-eng |
我打爛咗個玻璃杯。
| I broke a glass.
| yue-eng |
佢後生嗰陣好靚。
| She was beautiful when she was young.
| yue-eng |
佢好誠實。
| He is honest.
| yue-eng |
後嚟,我同朋友去睇電影。
| Later I'll go to the movies with my friend.
| yue-eng |
問題係佢到底嚟定係唔嚟。
| The point is whether she will come or not.
| yue-eng |
可唔可以較細聲啲部收音機呀?
| Would you mind turning down the radio?
| yue-eng |
我唔小心拎錯咗你把遮。
| I took your umbrella by mistake.
| yue-eng |
你識唔識講英文㗎?
| Can you speak English?
| yue-eng |
我冇時間煩埋啲咁芝蔴綠豆嘅嘢。
| I don't have time to be bothered by such small things.
| yue-eng |
如果你嚟到就好喇。
| It would be nice if you could come.
| yue-eng |
我唔知買咩俾佢做生日禮物好。
| I don't know what to buy him for his birthday.
| yue-eng |
我攞把刀嚟刨尖咗支鉛筆。
| I sharpened a pencil with a knife.
| yue-eng |
我每個禮拜星期日都唔喺屋企。
| I am never home on Sundays.
| yue-eng |
我唔想等咁耐。
| I don't want to wait that long.
| yue-eng |
可唔可以俾你電話號碼我?
| Can I have your telephone number?
| yue-eng |
你可唔可以靜少少啫?
| Can you keep quiet?
| yue-eng |
幫下手得唔得呀?我唔識點開部機喎。
| Can you help me? I can't make out how to start this machine.
| yue-eng |
因為雙方都唔肯投降,所以場仗打咗好耐。
| It was a long war because neither side would give in.
| yue-eng |
請問你喺邊到做嘢㗎?
| Where do you work?
| yue-eng |
做咩你唔直接將你嘅諗法話俾我哋聽啫?
| Why don't you just tell us what's on your mind?
| yue-eng |
夏天過成點呀?
| How was your summer?
| yue-eng |
我鍾意呢隻狗。
| I like this dog.
| yue-eng |
你老豆唔係沒收咗你張信用卡咩?
| I thought your dad took away your credit card.
| yue-eng |
我一有緊要嘢做嗰陣就會想做啲無謂嘢。
| It's only when I have things I have to do that I find I want to do things I don't have to do.
| yue-eng |
我整喊咗阿Tom。
| I made Tom cry.
| yue-eng |
咪郁!你行一步我就殺咗你!
| Don't move! You take a step and you die!
| yue-eng |
你又走咗去飲酒呀?我咪叫咗你唔好飲囉!
| You drank alcohol again? I told you not to!
| yue-eng |
你仲嬲緊呀?
| Are you still angry?
| yue-eng |
「喂,點解個窗開咗嘅?」「哦,我諗住通吓風吖嘛。你凍就閂咗佢啦。」
| "Hey, why is the window open?" "I just opened it to let in a little air. If you're cold, feel free to close it."
| yue-eng |
你凍就開暖氣啦。
| Turn on the heater if you feel cold.
| yue-eng |
你凍就開大啲個暖氣啦。
| Turn up the heater if you feel cold.
| yue-eng |
用吓你個腦啦!
| Use your head!
| yue-eng |
呢到望落好啱野餐。
| This looks like a great place for a picnic.
| yue-eng |
佢手車好掂。
| He's a good driver.
| yue-eng |
佢手車唔係好掂。
| He is not a good driver.
| yue-eng |
你手車好掂喎。
| You are a good driver.
| yue-eng |
我阿爸阿媽開咗張大支票俾我,幫我找我嗰堆卡數。
| My parents cut me a generous check to help me get out from under all my credit card debt.
| yue-eng |
佢開魚檔嘅。
| He is a fishmonger.
| yue-eng |
你做乜鳩呀你?
| What the fuck do you think you're doing?
| yue-eng |
唔好問啲你唔想知道答案嘅問題。
| Don't ask questions that you don't want to know the answer to.
| yue-eng |
佢叫錯咗個法官做「法官陛下」。
| He called the judge 'Your Majesty'.
| yue-eng |
呢本書係我嘅。
| This book is mine.
| yue-eng |
佢食早餐之前去咗散步。
| She took a walk before breakfast.
| yue-eng |
可唔可以喺度影相呀?
| May I take pictures here?
| yue-eng |
邊度有得買書呀?
| Where can I buy books?
| yue-eng |
自動校對?叫做自動校錯就差唔多。
| Autocorrect? More like autoincorrect.
| yue-eng |
你鍾唔鍾意食白朱古力㗎?
| Do you like white chocolate?
| yue-eng |
我哋住喺一間大圖書館附近。
| We live near a big library.
| yue-eng |
隻貓喺張凳上面,定係喺張凳下面呀?
| Is the cat on the chair or under the chair?
| yue-eng |
佢喺東京搭飛機去咗大阪。
| He went from Tokyo to Osaka by plane.
| yue-eng |
你係我唯一嘅希望。
| You're my only hope.
| yue-eng |
我踩單車返工。
| I cycle to work.
| yue-eng |
架車撞咗埋牆。
| The car hit a wall.
| yue-eng |
佢哋實係蕩失咗路啦,如果唔係佢哋應該到咗好耐㗎喇。
| They lost their way; otherwise, they would have arrived long ago.
| yue-eng |
如果我今朝食咗早餐,而家就唔使咁肚餓啦。
| If I had eaten breakfast this morning, I would not be hungry now.
| yue-eng |
我架車裝得落五個人。
| My car is large enough to carry five people.
| yue-eng |
佢一開始嗰陣都唔知自己贏咗場演講比賽。
| At first he did not realize that he had won the speech contest.
| yue-eng |
佢聖誕節嗰陣專登買咗架好靚嘅模型飛機俾我。
| At Christmas she went out of her way to buy me a really nice model plane.
| yue-eng |
我哋要為個個買架車。
| We'll buy one car for each.
| yue-eng |
雖然我同佢住得好近,但係都好少見到佢。
| Although her house is nearby, I seldom see her.
| yue-eng |
阿Tom俾咗幾蚊我。
| Tom gave me a few dollars.
| yue-eng |
乜你講得咁𪙛𠸉㗎 !
| How is it you speak with such a stutter?
| yue-eng |
「我可唔可以問你一條問題呀?」「問吖。」
| "Can I ask you a question?" "Shoot."
| yue-eng |
你就算叫佢唔嚟佢都照嚟㗎啦。
| She'll come even if you tell her not to.
| yue-eng |
我好鍾意嗰間餐廳。
| I love that restaurant.
| yue-eng |
做咩你咁慢㗎?
| How come you are so slow?
| yue-eng |
你可唔可以教我法文呀?
| Can you teach me French?
| yue-eng |
我摺咗隻紙飛機。
| I made a paper plane.
| yue-eng |
佢喊咗成晚。
| She wept all the night.
| yue-eng |
你至少都講返句多謝吖。
| You might at least say thank you.
| yue-eng |
開 party 啲嘢就全部等你嚟搞喇。
| I will leave everything about the party up to you.
| yue-eng |
嗰個女人係邊個嚟㗎?
| Who is that woman?
| yue-eng |
我今朝晏咗起身,所以我到而家都仲未食早餐。
| I overslept this morning, therefore I haven't had my breakfast.
| yue-eng |
呢個你可以自己keep返。
| You can keep this one for yourself.
| yue-eng |
佢俾咗張佢呀媽學生時代嘅相我睇。
| She showed me a picture of her mother as a schoolgirl.
| yue-eng |
呢道門點鎖都鎖唔到。
| This door won't lock.
| yue-eng |
我之前見過佢,所以一眼就認得。
| Having met him before, I recognized him at once.
| yue-eng |
我雖然大過佢,但係佢就當正我係工人咁。
| Although I am her elder, she treats me as if I were her servant.
| yue-eng |
我第時想做飛機師。
| I want to be a pilot in the future.
| yue-eng |
我覺得好似呢到啲人都喺到呃緊我哋咁。
| I get the feeling that no one here is telling us the truth.
| yue-eng |
你譯呢本書譯咗幾耐呀?
| How long did it take you to translate this book?
| yue-eng |
我要同你講拜拜喇。
| I must say good-bye to you.
| yue-eng |
佢入嚟嗰陣我睇緊書。
| I had been reading a book when he came in.
| yue-eng |
你變咗咁多嘅,我都差唔多唔認得你喇。
| You have changed so much that I can hardly recognize you.
| yue-eng |
有個女人寫咗卅本書講點樣做一個快樂嘅人,跟住就自殺死咗。
| A woman wrote 30 books about how to become happy, and then committed suicide.
| yue-eng |
佢需要過去。
| She must go there.
| yue-eng |
你係咪成日嚟呢到㗎?
| Do you come here often?
| yue-eng |
你睇得唔得㗎?
| Can you see?
| yue-eng |
唔該俾張紙我吖。
| Please give me a sheet of paper.
| yue-eng |
佢喊咗出嚟。
| She began crying.
| yue-eng |
我阿哥好鍾意睇恐怖片。
| My brother likes horror movies.
| yue-eng |
我覺得佢哋會明嘅。
| I think they'll understand.
| yue-eng |
你仲喺度諗緊生命嘅意義呀?
| You are still asking yourself what the meaning of life is?
| yue-eng |
佢尋晚俾人偷咗架車。
| He had his car stolen last night.
| yue-eng |
我係唔講對唔住呀,你吹得我漲咩?
| I'm not going to apologize. What are you going to do about it?
| yue-eng |
我打爛咗你個花樽,真係好對唔住呀。
| I must apologize to you for breaking the vase.
| yue-eng |
我係潮州人。
| I am Teochew.
| yue-eng |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.