sentence1 stringlengths 3 704 | sentence2 stringlengths 9 661 | lang stringclasses 112 values |
|---|---|---|
佢講啲嘢我一句都聽唔明。
| I didn't understand in the least what he said.
| yue-eng |
佢同我講,"你個樣好似好唔開心,點解嘅?"
| He said to me, "You look sad. What is the matter with you?"
| yue-eng |
佢哋一個又一個噉企咗起身,行咗出去。
| One after another they stood up and went out.
| yue-eng |
你唔想去唔使夾硬去㗎喎。
| If you don't want to go, you don't have to.
| yue-eng |
太細喇。
| It's too small.
| yue-eng |
佢試咗啖芝士蛋糕。
| He tasted the cheesecake.
| yue-eng |
佢噉樣做嘅動機係咩呢?
| What was his motive for doing it?
| yue-eng |
佢好似鬼上身噉。
| She seems to be possessed by an evil spirit.
| yue-eng |
佢塞車遲到。
| She was late because of the heavy traffic.
| yue-eng |
邊個第一個嚟,就俾呢張飛佢。
| Give this ticket to whoever comes first.
| yue-eng |
佢上個禮拜病咗。
| He was sick last week.
| yue-eng |
佢同嗰個有錢佬訂咗婚。
| She became engaged to the rich man.
| yue-eng |
我求上主賜架單車俾我,但係我發現佢做嘢嘅方法唔係咁嘅。於是我就偷咗架單車,再求佢原諒我。
| I asked God for a bike, but I realized that that wasn't his method. So I stole a bike and asked God for forgiveness.
| yue-eng |
你有冇漏嘢呀?
| Do you have everything?
| yue-eng |
我都係咁諗。
| I think so, too.
| yue-eng |
你介唔介意我開電視呀?
| Can I turn on the TV?
| yue-eng |
我哋搭的士去啦,好冇?
| Let's go by taxi, OK?
| yue-eng |
佢雖然年輕,但係好有經驗。
| He is young, but experienced.
| yue-eng |
你唔好再飲酒喇。
| You need to stop drinking.
| yue-eng |
擘大口!
| Open your mouth!
| yue-eng |
你手字好靚。
| Your handwriting is very good.
| yue-eng |
唔好踩落啲碎玻璃度。
| Don't step on the broken glass.
| yue-eng |
你婚禮想要啲咩類型嘅音樂?
| What kind of music do you want at your wedding?
| yue-eng |
我唔係魔術師。
| I'm not a magician.
| yue-eng |
死撚開啦!
| Get the fuck out!
| yue-eng |
我好好彩,搵到一個好嘅保姆。
| I was lucky that I was able to find a good babysitter.
| yue-eng |
呢到嘅人對食好講究,所以就算係幾平嘅餐廳都好,如果啲嘢食唔好食,都會好快執笠。
| The people here are particular about what they eat, so even if a restaurant is inexpensive, it'll soon go out of business if the food doesn't taste good.
| yue-eng |
唔好喺度亂噏廿四!
| Don't speak nonsense!
| yue-eng |
個班房裏面剩返好少學生。
| There were few students remaining in the classroom.
| yue-eng |
你聽日呢個時間會喺邊度?
| Where will you be this time tomorrow?
| yue-eng |
因為我哋架的士喺途中死咗火,所以我哋要行路去個火車站度。
| As our taxi broke down on the way, we had to walk to the station.
| yue-eng |
啲規則一定唔可以多,同埋更加重要嘅係一定要簡單。
| The rules must be few, and more importantly, simple.
| yue-eng |
我哋敲咗五分鐘門都冇人應。
| We knocked at the door for five minutes, but in vain.
| yue-eng |
我阿媽整咗個袋俾我。
| My mother made me a bag.
| yue-eng |
試身室喺邊㗎?
| Where is the changing room?
| yue-eng |
佢阿爸阿媽對佢期望過高。
| His parents expect too much of him.
| yue-eng |
佢將佢淨返嗰少少錢都借晒俾我。
| He lent me what little money he had.
| yue-eng |
佢好似對天文學幾有興趣。
| It seems that he is interested in astronomy.
| yue-eng |
油同水溝唔埋。
| Oil does not mix with water.
| yue-eng |
我唔想清理狗屎。
| I do not want to clean up dog poop.
| yue-eng |
我唔鍾意個代課老師。
| I don't like the substitute teacher.
| yue-eng |
嚇死人咩!無啦啦喺後面彈出嚟!
| You scared me! Don't sneak upon me from behind!
| yue-eng |
有冇啲咩舖頭做緊清貨大減價?
| Are there any stores with "going out of business" sales?
| yue-eng |
你啱啱講咩話?
| What did you just say?
| yue-eng |
你最鍾意嘅哲學家係邊個?
| Who's your favorite philosopher?
| yue-eng |
翻譯就好似女人咁。靚嘅話就唔忠誠;忠誠嘅話就唔靚。
| Translation is like a woman. If it is beautiful, it is not faithful. If it is faithful, it is most certainly not beautiful.
| yue-eng |
夜晚一唔一齊食飯呀?
| Will you have dinner with me?
| yue-eng |
我夠錢買車。
| I've got enough money for a car.
| yue-eng |
我冇錢交租,所以就搵佢幫手。
| Since I couldn't pay the rent, I asked him for help.
| yue-eng |
日本大啲定英國大啲?
| Which is larger, Japan or England?
| yue-eng |
佢班friend大多數都係女仔。
| Most of his friends are girls.
| yue-eng |
𡀲係書。
| This is a book.
| yue-eng |
佢哋跑得好快。
| They're fast runners.
| yue-eng |
佢問咗我一條問題。
| He asked me a question.
| yue-eng |
我係你男朋友。
| I'm your boyfriend.
| yue-eng |
我乜都冇做。
| I didn't do a thing.
| yue-eng |
阿Tom除咗副太陽眼鏡。
| Tom took off his sunglasses.
| yue-eng |
我幫你坐暖咗張凳。
| I kept the seat warm for you.
| yue-eng |
我啱啱諗住打俾你。
| I was just going to call you.
| yue-eng |
我以為阿Tom玩音樂嘅添。
| I thought Tom was a musician.
| yue-eng |
你兩點半前有冇可能搞得掂呀?
| Is there any chance you can get that done by 2:30?
| yue-eng |
你知嘅嘢我哋都知。
| We know everything you know.
| yue-eng |
我唔係想要老婆,我想搵個SP咋。
| It's not a wife that I want, but a sex friend.
| yue-eng |
我同阿Tom都幾熟吓。
| I know Tom quite well.
| yue-eng |
你知唔知你個仔最近使咗幾多錢?
| Are you aware of how much money your son has been spending?
| yue-eng |
我舉高咗隻手嚟截的士。
| I held up my hand to stop a taxi.
| yue-eng |
你識唔識講意大利文㗎?
| Do you speak Italian?
| yue-eng |
你咁樣衰,整容都冇用㗎喇。
| Even plastic surgery won't do anything for your ugliness.
| yue-eng |
有冇人仲想食批呀?
| Does anyone want some more pie?
| yue-eng |
佢唔識游水。
| He doesn't know how to swim.
| yue-eng |
我姓王。
| My last name is Wang.
| yue-eng |
你點解會知嘅?
| Why do you know that?
| yue-eng |
覺得自己學得夠嘅人,根本乜都冇學到。
| He who thinks he has learned enough has learned nothing.
| yue-eng |
尋晚行雷閃電。
| There was thunder and lightning last night.
| yue-eng |
我叫佢五點打電話俾我。
| I asked her to call me at five o'clock.
| yue-eng |
係人都做到啦。
| Anyone can do that.
| yue-eng |
我一路期待緊㗎喇!
| I was expecting it!
| yue-eng |
班小朋友瞓緊覺㗎。唔該你細聲啲啦。
| The children are sleeping. Please don't be so noisy.
| yue-eng |
冇人會傷害你。
| No one will hurt you.
| yue-eng |
兩個漢堡包同埋一罐可樂吖唔該。
| Can I have two hamburgers and a coke, please?
| yue-eng |
我哋要喺警察嚟之前將呢啲嘢全部燒晒佢。
| We need to burn all this stuff before the police get here.
| yue-eng |
佢洗衫嗰陣喺個仔個後褲袋度搵到個安全套。
| While doing the wash she found a condom in the back pocket of her son's pants.
| yue-eng |
我哋食完飯去咗散步。
| We went out for a walk after dinner.
| yue-eng |
你炒咗呢個考試就要重讀㗎喇。
| If you flunk this exam, you'll have to repeat the course.
| yue-eng |
荷李活啲電影多數都係大團圓結局。
| Most Hollywood movies have a happy ending.
| yue-eng |
超,你咁叻,自己做吖。
| Since you're so smart, why don't you do it yourself?
| yue-eng |
佢將成道門油咗做綠色。
| He painted the door green all over.
| yue-eng |
真係多撚謝晒。
| Thank you for nothing.
| yue-eng |
個餐牌有好多唔同種類嘅菜色。
| There was a great variety of dishes on the menu.
| yue-eng |
你一油好埲牆就可以返屋企㗎喇。
| As soon as you get the wall painted, you can go home.
| yue-eng |
你想唔想食嘢呀?
| Do you want to eat?
| yue-eng |
你收到我寄俾你封信未呀?
| Did you get the letter I sent you?
| yue-eng |
活到九十幾歲都唔算係好罕有嘅事。
| It's not all that uncommon for people to live past the age of ninety.
| yue-eng |
我覺得佢哋兩個應該會幾襯吖。
| I think they'll make a cute couple.
| yue-eng |
佢係80基羅。
| He weighs more than 80 kg.
| yue-eng |
我打乞嗤打到停唔到。
| I can't stop sneezing.
| yue-eng |
個女仔一見到隻狗就喊咗出嚟。
| The girl began to cry at the sight of a dog.
| yue-eng |
我家姐每朝早都會去沖涼。
| My older sister takes a shower every morning.
| yue-eng |
仆街,邊撚個半夜三更打俾我呀?
| Dammit, who the hell's calling me in the middle of the night?
| yue-eng |
佢有可能係俾人謀殺嘅。
| There's a possibility that the man was murdered.
| yue-eng |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.