sentence1 stringlengths 3 704 | sentence2 stringlengths 9 661 | lang stringclasses 112 values |
|---|---|---|
你除咗鋼琴之外仲有冇玩第啲樂器呀?
| Do you play any instruments other than the piano?
| yue-eng |
唔好喺個草地度行。
| Don't trample on the grass.
| yue-eng |
唔好意思呀,可唔可以俾個羹我呀?
| Excuse me, may I have a spoon?
| yue-eng |
有啲咩病徵㗎?
| What are the symptoms?
| yue-eng |
你買咗啲咩手信呀?
| What souvenirs did you buy?
| yue-eng |
我尋日買咗本書。
| I bought a book yesterday.
| yue-eng |
話時話,你今晚得唔得閒呀?
| By the way, are you free tonight?
| yue-eng |
我冇印象搵過你幫手喎。
| I don't recall asking you for help.
| yue-eng |
我睇電視睇到厭喇。
| I'm tired of watching television.
| yue-eng |
唔知過咗咁多年佢仲認唔認得我呢?
| I wonder if she will recognize me after all those years.
| yue-eng |
火燭嗰陣唔好搭𨋢。
| In case of fire, do not use the lift.
| yue-eng |
我阿爸以前成日去釣魚。
| My father would often go fishing.
| yue-eng |
佢教咗三十年音樂。
| She taught music for thirty years.
| yue-eng |
你覺唔覺啱啱個地喺度震呀?
| Did you feel the earth shake just now?
| yue-eng |
因住撞頭。
| Mind your head.
| yue-eng |
山田老師每日都俾好多功課我哋做。
| Mr Yamada gives us a lot of homework every day.
| yue-eng |
我買咗泡芙呀,你食唔食呀?
| I've bought some cream puffs. Do you want one?
| yue-eng |
我今晚想早啲瞓。
| I want to go to bed early tonight.
| yue-eng |
個天黑咗之後就唔好俾佢出街喇。
| Don't let her go out after dark.
| yue-eng |
佢嚟咗未呀?
| Has he come yet?
| yue-eng |
你有冇養寵物㗎?
| Do you have any pets?
| yue-eng |
唔好喺人哋背後講人壞話。
| Never speak ill of others behind their backs.
| yue-eng |
嘩,真係唔講唔知喎。
| Thank you, Captain Obvious.
| yue-eng |
你快啲執好啲嘢啦,我哋十分鐘之後就走㗎喇。
| You'd better get your stuff together now because we're leaving in ten minutes.
| yue-eng |
月亮圍住地球轉。
| The moon moves around the earth.
| yue-eng |
第一,我冇錢,第二,我冇空閒時間。
| For one thing, I've no money, and for another, I've no leisure.
| yue-eng |
啲嘢食唔使我俾錢。
| I didn't need to pay for the food.
| yue-eng |
佢阿爸係咪醫生嚟㗎?
| Is his father a doctor?
| yue-eng |
佢講到好似佢知道咗個秘密噉。
| He talks as if he knew the secret.
| yue-eng |
你都係呀,阿仔!
| You too, my son.
| yue-eng |
你高過我。
| You're taller than me.
| yue-eng |
你讀邊間中學㗎?
| Which high school do you attend?
| yue-eng |
佢例牌遲咗十五分鐘嚟。
| As is usual with him, he arrived a quarter of an hour late.
| yue-eng |
一個真正嘅朋友就好似一隻稀有嘅雀仔噉。
| A real friend is like a rare bird.
| yue-eng |
佢特登講咗個錯嘅地址俾我聽。
| She told me a wrong address on purpose.
| yue-eng |
我諗我係時候識返幾個新朋友喇。
| I think it's time for me to make some new friends.
| yue-eng |
如果而家停電,會發生啲咩事呢?
| What will happen if there's power failure now?
| yue-eng |
可唔可以同你傾幾句呀?
| Can I have a few words with you?
| yue-eng |
你係咪喺東京住㗎?
| Do you live in Tokyo?
| yue-eng |
呢係一匹公馬定係母馬?
| Is this a stallion or a mare?
| yue-eng |
你有冇筆呀?
| Do you have a pen?
| yue-eng |
佢阿妹好似幾屌得過喎。
| His little sister is fuckable.
| yue-eng |
無咗空氣同水,人類就生存唔到。
| Both air and water are indispensable for life.
| yue-eng |
唔好浪費時間。
| Don't waste time.
| yue-eng |
佢好怕熱。
| She is sensitive to the heat.
| yue-eng |
喺度游緊水嗰個男仔就係我細佬嚟㗎喇。
| The boy who is swimming is my younger brother.
| yue-eng |
我講緊嘢嗰陣唔該你唔好加把口埋嚟。
| Please don't interrupt me while I'm talking.
| yue-eng |
我阿爸唔係日日都行路返工㗎。
| My father does not always walk to work.
| yue-eng |
好多經濟學家都唔知道呢樣嘢。
| Many economists are ignorant of that fact.
| yue-eng |
我興奮到講唔到嘢。
| I held my breath in excitement.
| yue-eng |
我去親婚禮都喊。
| I always cry at weddings.
| yue-eng |
我哋聽朝好早出發。
| We are leaving early tomorrow morning.
| yue-eng |
佢行到邊度,佢隻狗就跟到邊度。
| His dog follows him wherever he goes.
| yue-eng |
佢屋企好多人。
| His family is large.
| yue-eng |
佢企咗起身。
| He stood up.
| yue-eng |
做嘢唔使勤力,用腦就得。
| Work smarter, not harder.
| yue-eng |
將啲肉切到一片片好薄噉。
| Cut the meat into thin slices.
| yue-eng |
邊度有得買零食呀?
| Where can I buy snacks?
| yue-eng |
我瞓覺之前較咗七點鐘鬧鐘。
| Before I went to bed, I set the alarm clock for seven.
| yue-eng |
我坐唔定。
| I can't sit still.
| yue-eng |
唔怪得佢俾人拉咗啦。
| No wonder he was arrested.
| yue-eng |
我依舊鍾意你。
| I still love you.
| yue-eng |
「有冇見過我部電話呀?」「咪喺張枱度囉!」
| "Seen my cell phone?" "On the table!"
| yue-eng |
呢幅畫係咪你自己畫㗎?
| Is this a picture that you yourself drew?
| yue-eng |
我哋唞咗一陣。
| We rested for a while.
| yue-eng |
「你係唔係老師嚟㗎?」「係呀。」
| "Are you a teacher?" "Yes, I am."
| yue-eng |
叫佢打電話俾我。
| Tell her to call me.
| yue-eng |
你可唔可以幫我喺呢本書度簽個名呀?
| Could I have your autograph on this book?
| yue-eng |
佢有時會唔記得將啲書還返去圖書館。
| He sometimes forgets to take books back to the library.
| yue-eng |
我哋卒之都見面喇!呢一刻等到我頸都長喇。
| So, we finally meet! I've waited so long for this moment.
| yue-eng |
嗰棵樹隨時會冧落嚟。
| The tree was ready to fall at any moment.
| yue-eng |
咁點?
| So fuckin' what.
| yue-eng |
我隻錶每日慢三分鐘。
| My watch loses three minutes a day.
| yue-eng |
你去到美國就會掛住日本啲嘢食㗎喇。
| You will miss Japanese food in the United States.
| yue-eng |
你做咩粒聲唔出嘅?
| How come you didn't say anything?
| yue-eng |
綠色好襯你。
| Green suits you very well.
| yue-eng |
我想娶佢個獨生女做老婆。
| I want to have his only daughter for my wife.
| yue-eng |
有啲嘢唔知好過知。
| Ignorance is bliss.
| yue-eng |
睇睇下書,我瞓著咗。
| While I was reading, I fell asleep.
| yue-eng |
我送你返屋企啦。
| Let me take you home.
| yue-eng |
佢係咪的士司機嚟㗎?
| Is she a taxi driver?
| yue-eng |
我好開心可以見到你。
| I'm happy that I can see you.
| yue-eng |
佢應承咗話會打電話俾我。
| She's promised to give me a ring.
| yue-eng |
佢應承咗話會送隻戒指俾我。
| She promised to give me a phone call.
| yue-eng |
我係啱嘅。
| I am right.
| yue-eng |
我家姐整咗個好靚嘅公仔俾我。
| My sister made me a beautiful doll.
| yue-eng |
日頭唔好講人。
| Speak of the devil and he is sure to appear.
| yue-eng |
呢度影唔影得相呀?
| Can I take photographs here?
| yue-eng |
我唔知佢大過我定係細過我。
| I don't know whether he's younger or older than I am.
| yue-eng |
太貴啦。
| That's too expensive.
| yue-eng |
佢叫醒咗阿Tom。
| He woke Tom up.
| yue-eng |
我冇車。
| I don't have a car.
| yue-eng |
佢病咗。
| He is ill.
| yue-eng |
我俾佢喺我屋企瞓咗一晚。
| I let him sleep at my house for the night.
| yue-eng |
啲人成日叫我阿媽唔好飲咁多。
| People often say to my mother: "Please don't drink too much."
| yue-eng |
點解佢哋淨係話我?佢哋搵我嚟祭旗咋嘛。
| Why am I the only one they complain of? They're just making an example out of me and using me as a scapegoat.
| yue-eng |
我唔鍾意你啲朋友。
| I don't like your friends.
| yue-eng |
我阿爸阿媽都冇返工,但係仍然好好噉照顧我同埋我嗰廿三個兄弟姊妹。
| Both of my parents were unemployed, but they didn't let that stop them from properly looking after me and my 23 brothers and sisters.
| yue-eng |
你係醫生。
| You are a doctor.
| yue-eng |
我放棄喇,開估啦。
| I give up - tell me the answer.
| yue-eng |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.