zh stringlengths 1 360 | en stringlengths 1 967 | sco float64 1 1 |
|---|---|---|
那個塑膠盒的形狀很奇怪,是因為鳥巢盒的旋轉側面板。我買來時就這樣了,而且無法修改,所以不得不依照它設計。 | The reason for the weird shape of that plastic box is the swiveling side panel of the nesting box. I bought it like that and couldn't modify it so I had to design around it. | 1 |
因為花園裡沒有電力,這整個東西都是以太陽能面板和一顆 2600mAh 18650 電池供電。 | Since there is no electricity in the garden, the whole thing is powered by a solar panel and a 2600mAh 18650 cell. | 1 |
我沒有拍電池或充電器的照片,但是這裡有一張面板的照片。 | I didn't photograph the cell or the charger, but here's a picture of the panel. | 1 |
掛在鳥巢盒側邊的灰色盒子就是裝設電池的地方。 | The gray box that hangs on the side of the nesting box is where the battery lives. | 1 |
充飽電時,運作時間約 4 小時。 | On a full charge, it gives me a runtime of about 4 hours. | 1 |
我把這個稱為特色。這樣一來,鳥兒們也能有一點隱私。 | I call this a feature. That way the birds get some privacy too. | 1 |
一開始我並不確定我們花園的網路對這個設置是否足夠。我去年秋天換掉的舊存取點就不夠好。 | Initially, I wasn't sure if the internet in our garden would be good enough for this setup. The old access points I replaced last year in the fall wouldn't have cut it. | 1 |
不過新的就能夠順利地涵蓋這一區。 | But the new ones cover that area just fine. | 1 |
那幾乎是個很不愉快的經歷,因為我本來打算在屋頂安裝一個 TP-Link cpe210,並讓它朝下對著花園。 | That is almost a bummer because I was planning on mounting a TP-Link cpe210 on the roof and having it point downwards to the garden. | 1 |
如果我安裝更多相機鳥巢盒,我可能還是會這麼做。尤其是離房子比較遠的區域,我可能會需要。 | I still might do that when/if I set up more camera nesting boxes. Especially in areas further from the house, I might need it. | 1 |
現在,因為我不確定的原因,相機離線了。它在日落後一小時就關機了。 | Now, for reasons I'm not sure about yet, the camera is offline. It went out only one hour after sunset. | 1 |
可能是它在日落前 3 小時就因為光線不足而停止為電池充電。 | Maybe it stopped charging the battery 3 hours before sunset due to insufficient light. | 1 |
也許稍微少於半天的時間無法讓它充滿電。 | Maybe it couldn't fully charge up in a little less than half a day. | 1 |
我明天再看看情況如何。 | I guess I'll see what happens tomorrow. | 1 |
我沒有幫電池裝任何遙測功能。這可能是未來修改時需要加上的。 | I don't have any telemetry for the battery. This is something I might add in a future revision. | 1 |
我猜,多一點感應器通常是好事。 | A few more sensors in general would be nice I guess. | 1 |
可能還要加上一顆至少理論上運作時間能夠隔夜的電池。 | And maybe a battery that's at least on paper capable of running the thing over night. | 1 |
喔,還有不同的鏡頭。 | Oh, and a different lens. | 1 |
魚眼太過誇張了。 | Fisheye is way overkill. | 1 |
不過我已經在逛 Digikey 尋找零件了,所以我可能會自己為這個確切的使用案例打造一個自訂的 PCB。 | But I'm already browsing Digikey for parts, so I might just build myself a custom PCB for this exact use case. | 1 |
也可能不會。再看看好了。 | Or not. We'll see. | 1 |
它仍然離線中。 | Aaaand it's still offline. | 1 |
太棒了。 | Great. | 1 |
根據房子專有的太陽能面板,太陽其實只真正升起約 90 分鐘。 | According to the proper solar panels on the house the sun is only really up for about 90 minutes. | 1 |
再給它一兩個小時,看看它的 (不) 運作情形如何。 | Let's give it another hour or two to see what it does(n't). | 1 |
仍然離線中。 | Still offline. | 1 |
從來沒有任何事是簡單的。 | Nothing ever is easy. | 1 |
結果是我用來插入充電器的 USB-C 擴充板,在絲印層上的 5V 和 GND 對調了。 | Turns out the USB-C breakout I was using to plug into the Battery Charger had 5V and GND swapped on the silkscreen. | 1 |
調換導線後,現在充電燈就亮起了。 | Swapped over the leads and now I've got a charging light. | 1 |
ESP 沒有馬上上線,再給它幾分鐘好了。 | The ESP didn't go online immediately, let's give it a few minutes. | 1 |
一小時過了,它還是離線中。 | One hour later and it's still offline. | 1 |
看起來它在進行啟動循環,而且觸發了 Tasmota 的重設功能。 | Looks like it's reboot-looping and triggering Tasmotas reset feature. | 1 |
我想這個面板就是很爛。我現在訂了一個更大的,希望可以用。 | I guess the panel just sucks ass. I now ordered a bigger one, hoping this does the trick. | 1 |
看看我在工作室裡找到什麼。 | Look what I found in my Workshop. | 1 |
這是 24V 面板。可惜太陽很低 (而且部分被樹遮住了),我放上負載之後幾乎馬上就下山了。 | It's a 24V Panel. Sadly the sun is so low (and partly obstructed by a tree) that it drops down to basically nothing as soon I put a load on it. | 1 |
所以我想,得等到明天才能知道它是否真正足以用在這個配置上,否則我就需要之前訂的那個比較好的面板了。 | So I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow to figure out if it actually is enough for this setup or If I need the better panel I ordered. | 1 |
根據亞馬遜,我在 2021 年買了這個面板,而且它在最大 1.2A 時輸出應該是 12V。 | According to Amazon, I bought the panel in 2021 and It should output 12V at a max of 1.2A. | 1 |
所以要不是這個面板或我的萬用電表有點問題,就是他們改變了刊登內容。 | So either there's something wrong with this panel or my multimeter, or they changed the listing. | 1 |
跟大家說一個好消息! | Good news everyone! | 1 |
他們更改了刊登內容,而且我擁有的那個已經壞了。 | They changed the listing and the one I have is borked. | 1 |
舊的和新的刊登標題都稱它為 12V 10W 面板。 | Both the old and the new Listing titles call it a 12V 10W panel. | 1 |
這就是為什麼我不刪除舊的電子郵件。 | This is why I don't delete old emails. | 1 |
你們看:這東西約一小時前恢復連線大概半分鐘。 | Hey, look: the thing went back online for like half a minute about one hour ago. | 1 |
可能是面板緩緩地幫電池充電到只夠執行 38 秒的時間。它大概花了兩個多小時的時間。 | Maybe the panel trickle-charged the battery just enough for 38 seconds of runtime. It only took a bit over two hours to do that. | 1 |
猜猜看:今天是陰天。所以我不確定 (可能壞掉的) 太陽能面板是否能夠產生足夠的電力來完成任何事。 | Guess what: It's cloudy today. So I'm not sure if that (probably broken) solar panel is able to generate enough juice to achieve anything. | 1 |
我們等著看。 | Let's wait and see. | 1 |
更新:我安裝了新的面板,現在似乎可以運作了。 | Update: I installed the new panel and now it seems to work. | 1 |
它可能還是會在太陽下山後立即斷電,但是我們等著看吧。 | It still might die as soon as the sun goes down, but let's wait and see. | 1 |
有趣的是,我會用 Home Assistant 中的 Ping 整合來監控它是否上線。 | Funfact: I'm using the ping integration in Home Assistant to monitor if it's online or not. | 1 |
平均來回時間是 102 ms。不好也不差。 | The average round-trip time is 102 ms. Not great not horrible. | 1 |
我有新的貼紙。 | I got new stickers. | 1 |
但它們是非賣品,我通常會在活動等地方發放。 | No theyre not for sale, I normally hand them out when at events etc. | 1 |
不過我本來打算在芬斯伯里公園附近放一些,讓你們看看是否有需要,但風太大了,可能無法放好。 | BUT I was about to place some around Finsbury Park for you to find if you wanted one but it’s too windy and they wouldn’t stay put. | 1 |
我很快就會找到替代方案… | Finding an alternative shortly… | 1 |
免費的麥特‧格雷貼紙。 | Free Matt Gray stickers. | 1 |
我把它們藏在哈林蓋綠園道的森寶利超市裡面。 | They’re hiding in big Sainsbury’s at Haringey Green Lanes. | 1 |
如果有人先到那邊,不要全部拿走,留一些給其他人。 | If you get there first don’t grab them all leave some for others. | 1 |
不要走太遠,否則會被其他人捷足先登。 | Don’t travel too far, someone will beat you to it. | 1 |
如果這些貼紙今天沒被領走,我懷疑工作人員會不會找到它們。 | If they’re not claimed today I suspect the staff will find them. | 1 |
我身上也還有一些其他貼紙 | A couple of extra other stickers I had on me too | 1 |
如果你找到它們,請讓我知道! | Let me know if you find them! | 1 |
如果你剛好不在那間隨便決定的超市附近: | If you don't happen to be by that random supermarket: | 1 |
我參加活動時會隨身攜帶。我目前行事曆中僅有的近期活動是: | If I'm at an event I have them on me. The only upcoming events in my calendar currently are: | 1 |
@user49 | @user49 | 1 |
柏林 Superbooth (僅以參加者身分) | Superbooth Berlin (just an attendee) | 1 |
如果你剛好在附近看到我,歡迎來打個招呼! | If you happen to spot me out and about, feel free to say hi! | 1 |
我有時候身上會帶著貼紙。 | I sometimes have stickers on me. | 1 |
(但是請提到你是在網路上認識我的,否則我會不知道你是誰或是在哪裡認識你) | (Though do mention you recognise me off the internet otherwise I'll be wondering who you are and where I know you from) | 1 |
我不會賣這些貼紙,因為不划算。 | I'm not selling them because it's not economical. | 1 |
這些優質的貼紙大約每張 50 便士。郵寄的費用也一樣。更別說還要花我自己的時間個別包裝寄出了。 | These good quality stickers are about 50p each. They'll cost the same again to post. And way more in my own time to individually package and send them. | 1 |
我知道需求相對比較低,雖然我有一個好幾年幾乎沒使用的商城網站 :D | And I know demand is relatively low, I had a barely-used merch site for several years :D | 1 |
有人找到另一個了! | Another one has been found! | 1 |
@user50 在鏡像宇宙中找到的嗎? | @user50 Found in the mirror universe? | 1 |
斯特勞德一上場就以半轉身進球一舉成功。#DCU #MLS #MastodonFC | Absolute rocket from from Stroud on a perfect half turn to goal. #DCU #MLS #MastodonFC | 1 |
真的很難相信,不是罰球的時候,聯盟還告訴裁判要幫邁阿密的忙。#DCU #MLS #mastodonfc | Really tough not to buy that the league tells officials to help Miami when that’s not a penalty. #DCU #MLS #mastodonfc | 1 |
這可能是皮拉尼這一季最棒的比賽,但他還是需要改進。我很欣賞將他替換出場成佛萊契這種好鬥球員的大膽舉動。#DCU #MLS #mastodonfc | Probably Pirani's best game this season, but he still just needs to be better. Like the aggressive call to sub him out for an offensive minded player like Fletcher. #DCU #MLS #mastodonfc | 1 |
出現兩次 #DCU 應該有卻一球也沒得到的 PK,令人嘆為觀止。真的很會操縱比賽偏袒邁阿密 #MLS #mastodonfc | Amazing how there's two PKs #DCU should have had and got neither. The fix is so in for Miami #MLS #mastodonfc | 1 |
嗯,可能球不會說謊。克里奇的罰球真是糟。DP 踢得這麼爛,怎麼可能贏。#DCU #MLS #mastodonfc | Well, perhaps ball doesn't lie. What an awful give away by Klich. Can't win when your DP plays that sloppy. #DCU #MLS #mastodonfc | 1 |
徹底垮台。顯然裁判吹判重擊了他們,但最後二十分鐘是不值得贏球的隊伍的表演。#DCU #MLS #mastodonfc | Absolute meltdown. Obviously, the officiating hamstrung them, but the last twenty minutes are the play of the team that did not deserve to win. #DCU #MLS #mastodonfc | 1 |
非常想看看這個 #DCU 隊如何回應一場希望大家都忘記的比賽。他們一開始表現亮眼,而且有時候就是會發生表現不佳的比賽,不過隨著比賽進行,他們看起來都遠遠勝出。#MLS #mastodonfc | Very curious to see how this #DCU team responds to a game that's best forgotten. They've had a bright start and sometimes bad games just happen, but they looked completely outclasses as the game went on. #MLS #mastodonfc | 1 |
@user7 誰會在乎這些,我支持女子曲棍球獾隊!哈哈哈 | @user7 who give a crap, go Badgers Women’s hockey! Hahaha | 1 |
@user8 | @user8 | 1 |
這一陣子最後一個自由的週末了。 | Last free weekend for a while. | 1 |
下週六:Picocon @ 倫敦 | Next week Saturday: Picocon @ London | 1 |
復活節週末:特爾福德的 Eastercon 2024。 | Easter weekend: Eastercon 2024 at Telford. | 1 |
在那之後,星期六和一位在斯萬薩的客戶造訪幾個場地。 | After that a couple of site visits on Saturdays with a client in Swansea. | 1 |
我最好把一些摩托車修好,不然就慘了! | I better get some motorbikes fixed, or else! | 1 |
天哪這輛生鏽的 K1100!有哪一顆螺絲沒卡死的嗎?! | Damn this rusty K1100! Is there a single screw which has not seized?! | 1 |
電池終於出來了。想盡辦法才在不拆下最後一顆必要螺絲的情況下把它扭出來,但還是需要處理那顆螺絲。這是明早的工作。 | Finally the battery is out. Managed to wiggle it out w/o removing the last screw needed, but that screw will need dealing with. Tomorrow morning's task. | 1 |
快完成了。新的已經換好,只需要一些黑色絕緣膠帶來確保穩固。 | Almost there. New one is in place, just need some black isolation tape to be sure. | 1 |
好像在哪裡有一些,但是到底在哪裡? | Got some somewhere but exactly where? | 1 |
嘻嘻,不是一個,是三個! | Heheh not one but three! | 1 |
成功!最後剩下的就是用螺栓把座椅裝回去了。 | Success! Last thing remaining is bolting the seat back. | 1 |
我要去檢查我的眼睛,因為這裡有個相當不錯的價錢,而且我的左眼怪怪的已經有一陣子了,所以也許他們可以告訴我發生什麼事。 | Getting my eyes checked, because there was a decent deal for it here, and my left eye’s been weird for some time now, so maybe they can tell me something what’s happening. | 1 |
我要花大把銀子買新的鏡框了,我真的好喜歡這些紅色的款式。 | I’m splurging on a new set of frames, these red ones I reeeeally like. | 1 |
顯然我左眼看到的鬼影不太需要擔心。但我基本上也需要多焦。所以這些鏡片結合了這些功用。並非完全多焦,但是介於它們和「一般」眼鏡之間 (不知道英文的詞彙)。 | So, apparently the ghost image my left eye sees isn’t too much of a concern. But I need basically varifocals too. So the lenses have a combo of those. Not the full on varifocals but something in between those and ”normal” glasses (no idea of the terminology in English). | 1 |
他們跟我說這個的時候,我就決定換另一副,那一副就是這副。 | While this was being told to me, I made a decision to get another pair, and that pair are these. | 1 |
@user36 你張貼的這兩副眼鏡我都喜歡,這些顏色真的很棒…讓我也想換新的 😂 | @user36 I like both the glasses you posted, these are a really nice colour...makes me want new ones 😂 | 1 |
@user37 我目前的收藏包括兩副綠色的、一副藍紫色,和一副粉紅淡紫色。最後一副目前在家裡,但我通常身上會帶至少兩副。 | @user37 My current collection consists of two green pairs, one blue-purple and one pinkish lilac pair. The last one’s at home currently, but I usually carry at least two pairs with me. | 1 |
我很想要有度數的太陽眼鏡,但是他們沒有製作這種用途的 😆 我在某個生日一衝動就買了金色的 Aviator。 | I’ve been tempted to get sunglasses with prescriptions but they don’t make these for that purpose 😆 I bought the golden aviators on a whim one birthday. | 1 |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.