sentence1 stringlengths 3 704 | sentence2 stringlengths 9 661 | lang stringclasses 112 values |
|---|---|---|
我有双出骨新个袜子。
| I have a brand new pair of socks.
| wuu-eng |
伊垃书一方面花交关钞票。
| She spends a lot of money on books.
| wuu-eng |
我当辰光勿晓得该哪能办。
| I didn't know what to do then.
| wuu-eng |
我看不見儂。
| I don't see you.
| wuu-eng |
伊搿个故事编出来个。
| He made up the story.
| wuu-eng |
關於箇個問題有三個難點。
| With respect to this question, there are three problems.
| wuu-eng |
我去拿老王寻得来。
| I went to find Wang.
| wuu-eng |
侬再想吃杯茶伐?
| Would you like another cup of tea?
| wuu-eng |
我打赌伊呒没搞定。
| I bet he doesn't make it.
| wuu-eng |
侬懂勿懂用搿部照相机伐?
| Do you know how to use this camera?
| wuu-eng |
我永远勿会得忘记脱侬。
| I'll never forget you.
| wuu-eng |
一个人跟我讲个。
| Someone told me that.
| wuu-eng |
我个学生子个数目勿多,一忒刮子勿超过五个。
| My students are few in number, no more than five altogether.
| wuu-eng |
侬想来瓜火龙果伐?
| Would you like a slice of pitaya?
| wuu-eng |
我吃了牛奶。
| I drank milk.
| wuu-eng |
我刚刚垃海吃牛奶。
| I was drinking milk.
| wuu-eng |
伊垃老哩百早就出去了。
| They left very early in the morning.
| wuu-eng |
瑞士巧克力真个垃海侬嘴巴里烊脱。
| Swiss chocolate really melts in your mouth.
| wuu-eng |
侬饭吃过了𠲎?
| Have you eaten?
| wuu-eng |
我連儂叫啥也勿曉得。
| I didn't even know your name.
| wuu-eng |
我六扇窗侪关上了。
| I've shut all six windows.
| wuu-eng |
啥道理欢喜吃浓咖啡?
| Why do you like coffee strong?
| wuu-eng |
儂個行李超重嘞。
| His luggage is overweight.
| wuu-eng |
人家通常认为钞票会得带来喜气个。
| It is generally believed that money brings happiness.
| wuu-eng |
伊只脚腿被个鱷魚咬伤脱了。
| His leg was bitten by a crocodile.
| wuu-eng |
Ruriko是个高中生。
| Ruriko is a high school student.
| wuu-eng |
聖誕節到快了,生意也好點了。
| With the approach of Christmas, business improved somewhat.
| wuu-eng |
爷帮儿子一道垃海,真焐心啊。
| The father is together with his son, how cozy it is!
| wuu-eng |
我过一歇打电话拨侬。
| I'll call you later.
| wuu-eng |
珍呒没打网球,是伐?
| Jane didn't play tennis, did she?
| wuu-eng |
我慢一教打电话拨侬。
| I'll phone you later.
| wuu-eng |
拉垃赤道附近一个邪气笑个区域个热带雨林勿停个受到人类个破坏,预计拉垃两零零零年之前,搿个区域个五分之四个热带雨林将会得从地球浪消失。
| The tropical rainforests, located in a narrow region near the equator, are disappearing so fast that by the year 2000 eighty percent of them may be gone.
| wuu-eng |
汤姆勿会得打网球个。
| Tom can't play tennis.
| wuu-eng |
哀幢房子里住了两家人家。
| Two families live in that house.
| wuu-eng |
搿个是侬个DVD?
| Is this your DVD?
| wuu-eng |
我曉得伊是啥人。
| I know who she is.
| wuu-eng |
汤姆拨我了一支笔。
| Tom gave me a pen.
| wuu-eng |
搿游戏,呒没一个好白相个。
| None of the games were exciting.
| wuu-eng |
我个指甲从来勿是夜里向剪个。
| I never cut my nails at night.
| wuu-eng |
「老公,上床啦。」「勿来自啊,我还要拉垃 Tatoeba 浪翻翻几句句子哦。」
| "Honey, come to bed." "No, not yet. I still have to translate some sentences on Tatoeba."
| wuu-eng |
无风不起浪。
| There is no smoke without fire.
| wuu-eng |
一只狗口里向咬了一块肉。
| The dog had a piece of meat in its mouth.
| wuu-eng |
侬开了太快了。
| You're driving too fast.
| wuu-eng |
㑚还年纪轻咾。
| You're still young.
| wuu-eng |
伊人胖乎乎个。
| He is chubby.
| wuu-eng |
侬脱Paula讲了啥物事啊?
| What did you say to Paula?
| wuu-eng |
侬完全对个。
| You are absolutely right.
| wuu-eng |
侬绝对讲道理。
| You're absolutely right.
| wuu-eng |
拉垃中国过了六个号头之后,侬会得发现后悔走个前头呒没吃了搿只比萨。
| After six months in China, you will realize that you regret not accepting that pizza before you left.
| wuu-eng |
阿拉白相叛夜摸摸伐。
| Let's play a game of blind man's buff.
| wuu-eng |
门口头有个人。
| Someone is at the door.
| wuu-eng |
搿个是我对于侬问题个答案。
| There is my answer to your question.
| wuu-eng |
Tatoeba个用户老和气个。
| The users of Tatoeba are kind.
| wuu-eng |
侬绝对好依靠伊个。
| You can certainly rely on him.
| wuu-eng |
湯姆不歡喜古典音樂。
| Tom doesn't like classical music.
| wuu-eng |
一个人个恐怖分子为另外人个自由战士。
| One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
| wuu-eng |
我是游客。
| I am a tourist.
| wuu-eng |
拉垃威尼斯个游客一直老多个。
| In Venice, there are always lots of tourists.
| wuu-eng |
我比伊来自。
| I'm better than him.
| wuu-eng |
夏威夷是一个大众化个旅游圣地。
| Hawaii is a popular tourist resort.
| wuu-eng |
侬猜得出搿只灯迷伐?
| Can you answer this riddle?
| wuu-eng |
所有个人垃海等侬呀。
| Everybody is waiting for you.
| wuu-eng |
大家侪垃海等侬啊。
| Everybody's waiting for you.
| wuu-eng |
伊拉垃冰岛住了交关辰光。
| He has lived in Iceland for a long time.
| wuu-eng |
搿眼古老个习俗侪是一代一代传统传下来个。
| These old customs have been handed down from generation to generation.
| wuu-eng |
搿本书我呒没。
| I don't have this book.
| wuu-eng |
有棵树倒下来了,拿条路砬断了。
| A fallen tree obstructed the road.
| wuu-eng |
搿只电脑侬个,是𠲎?
| This computer is yours, isn't it?
| wuu-eng |
我倒从来呒没看到过垃拉唯一个心里向搿能样子个坏水!
| Never had I seen such evil in a single heart!
| wuu-eng |
伊欢喜比较淡眼个绿颜色。
| He likes green in a lighter shade.
| wuu-eng |
我要一杯冰红茶。
| I want a cup of iced-tea.
| wuu-eng |
天气每日天侪垃海变。
| The weather varies from day to day.
| wuu-eng |
侬垃海搿耷做了点啥阿?
| What did you do there?
| wuu-eng |
呒没啥好担心个。
| It's nothing to worry about.
| wuu-eng |
我年记轻个辰光经常去打棒球。
| I often played baseball when I was young.
| wuu-eng |
医生帮我搭脉。
| The doctor felt my pulse.
| wuu-eng |
我一直等到了末级一分钟。
| I waited until the last minute.
| wuu-eng |
还要一眼眼。
| Just a little more.
| wuu-eng |
伊拉两位现在忙勿过,勿想帮侬谈。
| The two of them are two busy now; they can't talk to you.
| wuu-eng |
搿是喋喋骨骨苏州刺绣。
| This is an authentic Suzhou embroidery.
| wuu-eng |
伊搿歇辰光勒嗨温功课伐?
| Is he studying now?
| wuu-eng |
侬如果高兴,就吃一点𠲎。
| If you're happy to, have some.
| wuu-eng |
人算勿如天一算。
| A man's will is nothing when compared to that of the heavens.
| wuu-eng |
迪个倒是纯个辛勤工夫。
| And yet this is sheer hard work.
| wuu-eng |
伊要钞票。
| He wants the money.
| wuu-eng |
我能够回答侬个问题。
| I can answer your question.
| wuu-eng |
我拿伊看成老板娘。
| I looked on him as the boss.
| wuu-eng |
现在阿拉爸爸勿垃海屋里。
| My dad is not at home for the moment.
| wuu-eng |
伊个编书好像了解真相个。
| His secretary seems to know the truth.
| wuu-eng |
伊老欢喜音乐个。
| He is very fond of music.
| wuu-eng |
侬最好勿跟伊来往。
| You'd better not keep company with him.
| wuu-eng |
伊垃海银行工作。
| He works in a bank.
| wuu-eng |
我想垃海爸爸妈妈回来之前拿房子打扫干净。
| I want to clean the house before my parents return.
| wuu-eng |
开摩托车勿戴头盔是老危险个。
| It is dangerous to ride a motorbike without a helmet.
| wuu-eng |
我呒没忘记。
| I didn't forget.
| wuu-eng |
啥人侪晓得地球是圆个。
| There is no one but knows that the earth is round.
| wuu-eng |
我个言话伤了伊个自尊心。
| What I said hurt his pride.
| wuu-eng |
吃夜饭个辰光到了。
| Time for dinner.
| wuu-eng |
昨日打电话个辰光,伊应该到屋里了。
| If only she had been home when I called yesterday!
| wuu-eng |
盘子垃啊里嗒?
| Where are the plates?
| wuu-eng |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.