sentence1 stringlengths 3 704 | sentence2 stringlengths 9 661 | lang stringclasses 112 values |
|---|---|---|
伊看起来老有钞票个。
| He seems to be rich.
| wuu-eng |
我晓得伊垃海法国。
| I know she is in France.
| wuu-eng |
出去个辰光拿门关上。
| Close the door when you leave.
| wuu-eng |
搿能大个够用𠲎?
| Is it large enough?
| wuu-eng |
可以再讲一次𠲎?我呒没听清爽侬个名字。
| I beg your pardon; I didn't quite catch your name.
| wuu-eng |
讲个是一套,做个又是一套。
| To say is one thing, and to do quite another.
| wuu-eng |
再哪能经验老到个司机侪会得出错。
| Even expert drivers can make mistakes.
| wuu-eng |
我垃海吃早饭前有运动个习惯。
| I am in the habit of taking some exercise before breakfast.
| wuu-eng |
一只鹰勒嗨天浪向飞。
| An eagle flies in the sky.
| wuu-eng |
侬会得做侬认为是正确个事体𠲎?
| Are you doing what you think is right?
| wuu-eng |
呒没人领取个物事被拍卖脱了。
| The unclaimed items were sold off at auction.
| wuu-eng |
吃香烟等于自杀。
| Smoking means suicide.
| wuu-eng |
好好想一想,看看能勿能想起来侬昨日夜到是垃海啥人屋里过夜个。
| Put on your thinking cap and try to remember whose house you slept at last night.
| wuu-eng |
阿拉个学堂被烧成了灰烬。
| Our school was reduced to ashes.
| wuu-eng |
如果呒没了太阳光,阿拉就啥也看勿见了。
| Without the light of the sun, we could see nothing.
| wuu-eng |
侬可以帮我更新搿份资料𠲎?
| Could I get you to update this data for me?
| wuu-eng |
国际间个纷争一定要用和平个方法来解决。
| International disputes must be settled peacefully.
| wuu-eng |
搿顶帽子对我讲起来忒小了。
| The cap is too small for me.
| wuu-eng |
有其父必有其子。
| Like father, like son.
| wuu-eng |
垃海一九五八年,巴西首次夺得了世界杯个冠军。
| In 1958, Brazil won its first World Cup victory.
| wuu-eng |
Windows是世界浪向使用了最多个操作系统。
| Windows is the most used operating system in the world.
| wuu-eng |
勿管侬哪能做,结果侪一样。
| Regardless what you may do, the outcome will still be the same.
| wuu-eng |
我昨日整日侪垃海背英文字。
| I learned English words by heart all day yesterday.
| wuu-eng |
来𠲎,我帮侬盛。
| Come, I'll serve some for you.
| wuu-eng |
我再也勿要相信伊了。
| I do not trust him any longer.
| wuu-eng |
学生个中饭辰光是十二点到一点。
| The students' lunch period is from twelve to one.
| wuu-eng |
放拉保险箱里向个文件勿见了。
| The papers that were in the safe are gone.
| wuu-eng |
现在辰光还早唻,还是勿谈搿桩事体好。
| It's still too early to talk about this now.
| wuu-eng |
爸爸让我驾驶了车子。
| Father let me drive his car.
| wuu-eng |
如果可能个言话,垃海明朝前做好搿个工作。
| Do this work by tomorrow if possible.
| wuu-eng |
尽可能清爽个表达侬自家。
| Express yourself as clearly as you can.
| wuu-eng |
上海老早侪是小河浜,其中么有得肇家浜、洋泾浜,现在侪填脱了。
| There used to be a lot of small creeks in old time Shanghai, which included Zhaojia Creek and Yangjing Creek, but they're all covered up nowadays.
| wuu-eng |
闷声勿响大发财。
| Silence is golden.
| wuu-eng |
我勿想帮廿个人烧夜饭吃。
| I'm not willing to cook dinner for twenty people.
| wuu-eng |
但侬欢喜呀!
| But you like it!
| wuu-eng |
看上去搿眼侪像天书咖。
| That was all Chinese to me.
| wuu-eng |
伊呒没预前通知就辞职了。
| He quit without notice.
| wuu-eng |
我就是勿道歉,侬奈我有啥办法唉?
| I'm not going to apologize. What are you going to do about it?
| wuu-eng |
伊老歡喜旅遊個。
| He loves traveling.
| wuu-eng |
快一眼,侬就赶得上火车了。
| Hurry, and you will catch the train.
| wuu-eng |
我好关电视𠲎?
| Can I turn off the TV?
| wuu-eng |
门一开,伊拉就逃了跑了。
| As soon as the door opened, they ran away.
| wuu-eng |
伊垃伊阿姨屋里向等垃海了。
| He stayed at his aunt's house.
| wuu-eng |
我听到门关了。
| I heard the door close.
| wuu-eng |
让门关垃海。
| Keep the door locked.
| wuu-eng |
我个手拨门夹到了。
| I caught my finger in the door.
| wuu-eng |
请敲门。
| Please knock on the door.
| wuu-eng |
我可以被原谅𠲎?
| Can I be excused?
| wuu-eng |
搿个年代用电视跟收音机报道新闻已经是十分平常个事体了。
| The communication of news by TV and radio is very common now.
| wuu-eng |
请原谅我。
| Please forgive me.
| wuu-eng |
老实讲,我其实想留拉屋里向,勿想出来个。
| Frankly speaking, I actually wanted to stay at home, instead of going out.
| wuu-eng |
我请侬原谅我。
| Please forgive me!
| wuu-eng |
哦!请拨我看看。
| Oh! Show it to me please.
| wuu-eng |
侬走个前头应该吃眼物事。
| You should eat something before you go.
| wuu-eng |
拨我一张白纸。
| Give me a white piece of paper.
| wuu-eng |
天邪气暗。
| The sky was completely dark.
| wuu-eng |
我想到了一个好主意。
| I thought of a good idea.
| wuu-eng |
我勿晓得哪能去哀搭。
| I don't know how to go there.
| wuu-eng |
我呒没听到侬个姓。
| I didn't catch your last name.
| wuu-eng |
除脱洋葱我啥侪可以吃。
| I can eat anything but onions.
| wuu-eng |
我买了一支钢笔,但我拿伊落脱了。
| I bought a pen, but I lost it.
| wuu-eng |
我觉得勿去欧洲了。
| I decided not to go to Europe.
| wuu-eng |
请小心月台跟车厢之间个空隙。
| Please mind the gap between the train and the platform.
| wuu-eng |
我现在勿想吃中饭。
| I don't want to eat lunch now.
| wuu-eng |
我勿用打扫房间。
| I don't have to clean my room.
| wuu-eng |
我勿晓得伊结婚了。
| I didn't know she was married.
| wuu-eng |
我勿懂音乐。
| I don't understand music.
| wuu-eng |
我拿盒子盎拉肩浪向。
| I carried the box on my shoulder.
| wuu-eng |
我明朝带拨侬。
| I'll bring it to you tomorrow.
| wuu-eng |
伊当时一个人垃海屋里。
| He was all alone in the house.
| wuu-eng |
我今朝感觉好交关了。
| I feel much better today.
| wuu-eng |
伊有蓝颜色个眼睛。
| She has blue eyes.
| wuu-eng |
搿条鱼用英语叫啥?
| What is this fish called in English?
| wuu-eng |
阿拉发现伊是伊个爷。
| We found out that he was her father.
| wuu-eng |
我以为伊是我弟弟。
| I thought he was my brother.
| wuu-eng |
伊对伊个小人非常生气。
| She got very angry with her children.
| wuu-eng |
侬能帮我修搿双鞋子𠲎?
| Can you mend these shoes for me?
| wuu-eng |
飞机起飞个辰光紧张是老正常个。
| It's natural to be nervous when the plane takes off.
| wuu-eng |
伊自家去哀搭了。
| He went there by himself.
| wuu-eng |
我个勺子更加大!
| My spoon is bigger!
| wuu-eng |
榔头,剪刀,纸头。
| Rock, paper, scissors.
| wuu-eng |
人家个物事总规吃香个。
| We always like what we don't have.
| wuu-eng |
我个梦想是要成为一个顶级个麻将高手。
| My dream is to become a very strong mahjong player.
| wuu-eng |
请侬拿侬个名字跟电话号头告诉我。
| Please tell me your name and telephone number.
| wuu-eng |
搿台子跟阿拉屋里向个一样大。
| This table is just as large as ours.
| wuu-eng |
勿好意思,我挪方向搞错脱了。
| I'm sorry I've mistaken the direction.
| wuu-eng |
搿搭要当心扒手。
| Beware of pickpockets here.
| wuu-eng |
到了最后个一刻,我个决心突然动摇了。
| My resolution dissolved at the last moment.
| wuu-eng |
正方形有四条边。
| A square has four sides.
| wuu-eng |
我有交关工作要做。
| I have a lot of work to do.
| wuu-eng |
国王下令拿囚犯释放。
| The king ordered that the prisoner should be set free.
| wuu-eng |
伊帮我拿手表修理好了。
| He fixed the watch for me.
| wuu-eng |
侬晓得显微镜跟望远镜有啥个分别𠲎?
| Do you know the difference between a microscope and a telescope?
| wuu-eng |
放假個辰光我啥個事體也沒做。
| I did nothing during the holidays.
| wuu-eng |
侬参观过东京塔𠲎?
| Did you visit the Tokyo Tower?
| wuu-eng |
侬会骑马𠲎?
| Can you ride a horse?
| wuu-eng |
我猜想侬欢喜伊。
| I suppose you like him.
| wuu-eng |
侬尽管有得瞎多个神经毛病,介许多个永远完勿了个神经毛病,我还是蛮欢喜侬个。
| I love you in spite of your many, but so many, infinite mental problems.
| wuu-eng |
我欣赏侬。
| I admire you.
| wuu-eng |
对勿起。
| I am sorry.
| wuu-eng |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.