sentence1 stringlengths 3 704 | sentence2 stringlengths 9 661 | lang stringclasses 112 values |
|---|---|---|
侬看两张照片里阿里张好?
| Can you look at these two pictures and tell me which one is better?
| wuu-eng |
搿个物事侬个是𠲎?
| Is that thing yours?
| wuu-eng |
我会帮侬开个药方。
| I'll give you a prescription.
| wuu-eng |
花瓶敲碎脫了。
| The vase was shattered.
| wuu-eng |
伊会得模防其它屋里人个样子。
| He can imitate the rest of the family.
| wuu-eng |
拿右面个袖子管捲起来。
| Roll up your right sleeve.
| wuu-eng |
难道我瘦得伊拉讲我看上去瘦骨骨。
| I am so thin that they say I look rawboned.
| wuu-eng |
我经常打餩。
| I often hiccup.
| wuu-eng |
今朝夜到冷煞了。
| It's awfully cold this evening.
| wuu-eng |
儂真個勿笨。
| You're really not stupid.
| wuu-eng |
垃拉日本所有个大城市里侪寻得着搿本杂志个。
| This magazine is available in any big city in Japan.
| wuu-eng |
侬要拿我气煞脱了!
| You're gonna make me furious!
| wuu-eng |
湯姆會得保密個。
| Tom can keep a secret.
| wuu-eng |
我想坐拉无烟区。
| I would like to sit in the non-smoking section.
| wuu-eng |
我本來勿是老歡喜搖滾個,但是一眼一眼開始歡喜起來了。
| I didn't like rock music at first, but it soon grew on me.
| wuu-eng |
伊老敏感個。
| He is very sensitive.
| wuu-eng |
我不曉得伊是勿是幫我弄好了。
| I don't know if he would have done it for me.
| wuu-eng |
侬勿需要乘差头。
| You needn't have taken a taxi.
| wuu-eng |
侬必须马上开始。
| You'll have to start at once.
| wuu-eng |
橫看豎看
| Look to your left, look to your right.
| wuu-eng |
侬勿该做搿能一桩事体。
| You shouldn't do such a thing.
| wuu-eng |
我一直忙拉海写一部短篇小说。
| I have been busy writing a short story.
| wuu-eng |
学习其他国家个文化老有意思个。
| Learning about other countries' cultures is very interesting.
| wuu-eng |
伊醉脱了。
| He is drunk.
| wuu-eng |
侬必须马上做。
| You must do it at once.
| wuu-eng |
侬用啥打开个?
| What did you open it with?
| wuu-eng |
搿家店从9点钟开到18点。
| This shop is open from 9 to 6 o'clock.
| wuu-eng |
我离婚了。
| I am divorced.
| wuu-eng |
伊呒没工作,伊退休了。
| He doesn't have a job. He's retired.
| wuu-eng |
第一组早浪向学习,第二组夜到学习。
| The first group studies in the morning, the second in the evening.
| wuu-eng |
㑚爸爸是做啥个?
| What does your father do?
| wuu-eng |
伊老少来看我。
| He seldom comes to see me.
| wuu-eng |
阿拉去阿里搭?
| Where do we go?
| wuu-eng |
可惜侬勿會得跳舞!
| What a pity you can't dance!
| wuu-eng |
阿拉曾经是隔壁邻居。
| We used to be neighbours.
| wuu-eng |
每个老板侪有自家最欢喜个员工。
| Every boss has his or her favorite employee.
| wuu-eng |
第一班火车啥辰光出发?
| What time does the first train leave?
| wuu-eng |
搿个问题勿能以常规办法解决。
| You cannot solve this problem with the usual method.
| wuu-eng |
我再也受勿了了!
| I can't stand it anymore.
| wuu-eng |
侬出风头个样子烦煞了。
| I've had enough of your boasts.
| wuu-eng |
只调羹是吃茶叶茶用个。
| This spoon is for tea.
| wuu-eng |
要是我错脱个闲话被人家评论,勿惹着我个。
| I don't mind being criticized when I am wrong.
| wuu-eng |
我想吃眼热个汤。
| I want to eat warm soup.
| wuu-eng |
伊欢喜吃杨梅。
| She likes Chinese bayberries.
| wuu-eng |
我是个小贪乱。
| I'm a good-for-nothing bum.
| wuu-eng |
学门外语勿容易个。
| It is not easy to learn a foreign language.
| wuu-eng |
侬个魂灵头已经坠进地狱了。
| Your spirit has fallen into hell.
| wuu-eng |
我呒没讲。
| I didn't say it.
| wuu-eng |
問題是,我沒啥好交伊講個。
| The problem was that I had nothing to say to him.
| wuu-eng |
工会参加了示威游行伐?
| Did the union participate in the demonstration?
| wuu-eng |
貝蒂搿座山登过了三趟了。
| Betty has climbed the mountain three times.
| wuu-eng |
世界哴向有超過八十萬個人講巴斯克言話。
| There are over 800,000 Basque speakers in the world.
| wuu-eng |
要出毛病来个。
| There'll be a problem.
| wuu-eng |
哦,我個白褲子!箇是新個。
| Oh, my white pants! And they were new.
| wuu-eng |
侬个通信地址个前五个字母是啥?
| What are the first five letters of your email?
| wuu-eng |
珍搭我同年。
| Jane is as old as I am.
| wuu-eng |
伊垃沿牢非洲个西岸航海了。
| They sailed along the west coast of Africa.
| wuu-eng |
离此地远伐?
| Is it far from here?
| wuu-eng |
勿吃酒个男人还是男人勿啦?
| Are men who don't drink still men?
| wuu-eng |
我希望搿能。
| I hope so.
| wuu-eng |
汤姆伐晓得哪能坐好。
| Tom doesn't know how to sit still.
| wuu-eng |
洋子昨日去购物了。
| Yoko went shopping yesterday.
| wuu-eng |
伊像啥事体侪依靠老公个。
| She depends on her husband for everything.
| wuu-eng |
搿个小姐像只虾一样:伊个人我像啥侪欢喜个就是只头勿来自。
| This chick is like a shrimp: I like everything about her but her head.
| wuu-eng |
「侬做啥勿去啊?」「因为我勿想去。」
| "Why aren't you going?" "Because I don't want to."
| wuu-eng |
昨日我買物事個辰光,自行車撥人偷脫了。
| Yesterday my bicycle was stolen while I was doing some shopping.
| wuu-eng |
呒没妒忌性就呒没爱情。
| There's no love without jealousy.
| wuu-eng |
伊人邪气来赛。
| He is heroic.
| wuu-eng |
有爱情必有妒忌性。
| Love is never without jealousy.
| wuu-eng |
我倒勿晓得侬是介好个厨师。
| I didn't know you were such a good cook.
| wuu-eng |
巴黎是法国个首都。
| Paris is the capital of France.
| wuu-eng |
我刚刚瞄了瞄,一眼呒没花头个。
| I just had a quick look. It wasn't interesting at all.
| wuu-eng |
侬预备登多少辰光?
| How long will you stay here?
| wuu-eng |
侬酒阿吃醉到能够再讲趟德文个程度伐?
| Are you drunk enough to speak German once again?
| wuu-eng |
只要有侬垃海我个身边,我就别无他求了。
| If you are by my side, I don't need anything else.
| wuu-eng |
小房子清爽又整洁。
| The cottage was clean and tidy.
| wuu-eng |
我养个猫昨日死脱了。
| My cat died yesterday.
| wuu-eng |
辰光还早拉海唻,大家坐下来嘎嘎山河𠲎。
| It's still early. We should all just chill for a bit.
| wuu-eng |
如果明朝天气好,阿拉就去野餐。
| If it is fine tomorrow, we'll go on a picnic.
| wuu-eng |
还有五十公里就到巴黎了。
| It's fifty kilometers to Paris.
| wuu-eng |
地图高头个红线代表铁路。
| The red lines on the map represent a railway.
| wuu-eng |
我想跟一个欢喜打电动个小姑娘结婚。
| I'd like to marry a girl who likes to play video games.
| wuu-eng |
侬一般几点钟下班?
| When do you usually get off work?
| wuu-eng |
我失业垃海。
| I am out of work.
| wuu-eng |
㑚一般几点钟下班?
| What time does your office let you go home?
| wuu-eng |
我长远勿看见伊了。
| I haven't seen him for a long time.
| wuu-eng |
伊象伊垃阿爹。
| He resembles his grandfather.
| wuu-eng |
我帮了伊介许多忙,伊却连一句感谢个言话也呒没。
| He never says thanks in spite of all that I've done for him.
| wuu-eng |
一颗一颗个星星垃海空中闪闪发光。
| Many stars are twinkling in the sky.
| wuu-eng |
阿拉姆妈搿辰光比我还要年轻。
| At that time, my mother was younger than I am now.
| wuu-eng |
巴士突然垃海路中心停了下来。
| The bus stopped suddenly in the middle of the street.
| wuu-eng |
我搭伊垃阿哥蛮有数个。
| I know his brother well.
| wuu-eng |
拉垃日本过日节老贵个。
| It is expensive to live in Japan.
| wuu-eng |
我垃海搿搭住了三十年了。
| I have lived here for thirty years.
| wuu-eng |
伊每天早浪向侪会喝一杯水。
| He drinks a glass of water every morning.
| wuu-eng |
搿间学堂女小人比男小人多。
| There are more girls than boys in this school.
| wuu-eng |
阿拉以前住个房子被拆脱了。
| The house in which we lived was torn down.
| wuu-eng |
鸵鸟勿会垃海空中飞。
| An ostrich does not fly through the air.
| wuu-eng |
天色开始暗了。麻烦侬帮我开灯。
| It's getting dark. Please turn the light on for me.
| wuu-eng |
伊走路个辰光常常拿一只手插拉裤袋里。
| He often walks with his hand in his pocket.
| wuu-eng |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.