sentence1 stringlengths 3 704 | sentence2 stringlengths 9 661 | lang stringclasses 112 values |
|---|---|---|
我收到了一张请帖。
| I received an invitation.
| wuu-eng |
老少人搿能认为。
| Few people think so.
| wuu-eng |
明朝下半天之前我会得拿伊完成。
| I will finish it by tomorrow afternoon.
| wuu-eng |
哀个发现纯粹是偶然。
| That discovery was quite accidental.
| wuu-eng |
垃海英国个辰光,我经常看参考书。
| While in England I often consulted the guidebook.
| wuu-eng |
阿拉弟弟会得经常彻夜勿困。
| My brother will often sit up all night.
| wuu-eng |
我垃拉打电脑。
| I'm using the computer.
| wuu-eng |
侬勿得勿制造一眼借口。
| You'll have to manufacture some kind of excuse.
| wuu-eng |
伊可能出啥个事体了。
| Something might have happened to her.
| wuu-eng |
侬参加社团活动𠲎?
| Do you take part in any community activities?
| wuu-eng |
伊一直垃海做生意。
| He's always trading.
| wuu-eng |
我拿我个伞落脱了。
| I lost my umbrella.
| wuu-eng |
伊是伊个一切。
| She is everything to him.
| wuu-eng |
接电话。
| Answer the phone.
| wuu-eng |
我垃海报纸高头看到伊了。
| I saw it in the newspaper.
| wuu-eng |
雨勿停,阿拉勿会出去。
| We won't go out if it doesn't stop raining.
| wuu-eng |
伊拉是热爱和平个人。
| They are peace-loving people.
| wuu-eng |
我觉着侬讲个是真个。
| I think what you say is true.
| wuu-eng |
可以原谅我𠲎?
| Can you forgive me?
| wuu-eng |
伊发誓要戒烟。
| He vowed to give up smoking.
| wuu-eng |
垃海明朝之前完成报告几乎是勿可能个。
| Finishing the report by tomorrow is next to impossible.
| wuu-eng |
伊昨日看了一部最有意思个小说。
| Yesterday, he read the most interesting novel.
| wuu-eng |
我是网球俱乐部个会员。
| I'm a member of the tennis club.
| wuu-eng |
医生,请帮搿小人急救。
| Doctor, please give this child first aid.
| wuu-eng |
据讲山浪向个天气变化老快个。
| It is said that the weather on the mountain changes easily.
| wuu-eng |
伊后悔垃海学堂个辰光呒没用功读书。
| He regrets not having worked harder at school.
| wuu-eng |
我可以用支票付𠲎?
| May I pay by check?
| wuu-eng |
如果伊年轻一眼,伊会得老适合搿个职位个。
| If he were a little younger, he would be eligible for the post.
| wuu-eng |
伊帮我个工作作出了明确指示。
| He gave me precise instructions to do the job.
| wuu-eng |
伊向权力屈服。
| He succumbed to authority.
| wuu-eng |
Jake是垃海昨日打破了搿扇窗。
| It was yesterday that Jake broke this window.
| wuu-eng |
今朝糟糕透了,所以我准备去喝一杯就直接上床。
| I had an awful experience today, so I'm going to have a beer and go straight to bed.
| wuu-eng |
我觉着搿个网站个概念邪气好。
| I really like the concept of this website.
| wuu-eng |
啊,我认得搿个男人!
| Oh, I know this man!
| wuu-eng |
沿牢搿条路直走,到第三个红绿灯个地方右转。
| Go straight down this street and turn right at the third light.
| wuu-eng |
伊正坐拉会议室里向。
| He's sitting in the meeting room.
| wuu-eng |
写字台高头一叠专业书里混拉海几本卡通书。
| There were some graphic novels mixed into the pile of specialty books on the desk.
| wuu-eng |
伊讲了老大声个。
| He spoke very loudly.
| wuu-eng |
十年以后,阿拉个城市会得改变交关。
| In ten years our town will change a lot.
| wuu-eng |
侬咖啡喝了太多了。
| You drink too much coffee.
| wuu-eng |
我有好几打唻。
| I have several dozens of them.
| wuu-eng |
我呒没办法想象另一个星球高头个生物。
| I can't imagine life on another planet.
| wuu-eng |
温度计往往低于零度。
| Thermometers often go below zero.
| wuu-eng |
要完成实验,三个号头太短了。
| Three months is too short a time to finish the experiment.
| wuu-eng |
“搿眼车是侬个𠲎?”“是个,是我个。”
| "Are these cars yours?" "Yes, they are mine."
| wuu-eng |
阿拉爷叔住拉学堂附近。
| My uncle lives near the school.
| wuu-eng |
去踢足球𠲎。
| Let's play soccer.
| wuu-eng |
合同已经到手了,搿就出去庆祝一下𠲎。
| The contract is in the bag, so let's go out and celebrate.
| wuu-eng |
我老难用语言表达我个感情。
| I find it hard to express my feelings in words.
| wuu-eng |
猫抓牢了老鼠。
| The cat caught the rats.
| wuu-eng |
伊个医生建议伊戒烟。
| His doctor advised him to quit smoking.
| wuu-eng |
要等伊踢完是,有一歇拉海唻!
| We've got to wait for them to finish playing - there's still a while to go!
| wuu-eng |
伊拉粗心大意,还呒没意识到危险。
| They were carelessly unaware of the danger.
| wuu-eng |
当伊发现伊拉还呒没学堂,伊就办了一个。
| When she saw that they had no schools, she started one.
| wuu-eng |
谢谢侬个答复。
| Thanks for your reply.
| wuu-eng |
我还呒没吃过。
| I haven't eaten yet.
| wuu-eng |
我看见一个长头发个女生。
| I saw a girl with long hair.
| wuu-eng |
哪能克服日元升高是个大问题。
| How to overcome the high value of the yen is a big problem.
| wuu-eng |
侬想走个辰光就走𠲎。
| Go when you want.
| wuu-eng |
伊拉垃海画展高头授予了伊一等奖。
| They awarded her first prize at the flower show.
| wuu-eng |
我买了小菜,烧好了饭,等我儿子来吃饭。
| I've bought the groceries, cooked the food, and now I'm waiting for my son to come and eat.
| wuu-eng |
伊帮阿拉讲了一个有趣个故事,阿拉侪笑起来了。
| He told us such a funny story that we all laughed.
| wuu-eng |
伊今朝心思勿垃海。
| He is not himself today.
| wuu-eng |
让阿拉来澄清一下搿个问题。
| Let's clear up this problem.
| wuu-eng |
勿要忘记脱垃海侬个信浪向贴张邮票。
| Don't forget to put a stamp on your letter.
| wuu-eng |
我个生意终于走上了正轨。
| My business has at last gotten on the right track.
| wuu-eng |
如果侬需要笔个言话,我借侬一支。
| If you need a pen, I'll lend you one.
| wuu-eng |
我要回房间了,垃海哀搭我可以学习。
| I am going to my room, where I can study.
| wuu-eng |
照搿能个情况,老抱歉个,我勿能接受侬个盛情邀请。
| As such is the case, I am sorry I can't accept your kind invitation.
| wuu-eng |
垃海一天之内完成伊几乎是勿可能个。
| It's next to impossible to finish it in a day.
| wuu-eng |
老师帮阿拉布置了家庭作业。
| The teacher gave us homework.
| wuu-eng |
阿拉看牢搿个小人白相。
| We watched the children play.
| wuu-eng |
侬开始学习英语了𠲎?
| Have you begun studying English?
| wuu-eng |
伊拉是瓜。
| They are melons.
| wuu-eng |
侬走了,阿拉侪会得想侬个。
| We shall all miss you when you go away.
| wuu-eng |
电视个优点垃海伊帮体育爱好者提供了更加大个方便。
| Television has the advantage of providing sports fans with greater convenience.
| wuu-eng |
我呒没拜访伊,因为我感冒了。
| I didn't call on him because I had a cold.
| wuu-eng |
乘公交车费辰光。
| The bus will take time.
| wuu-eng |
由于火车脱班,我迟到了。
| I was late as a result of the train delay.
| wuu-eng |
伊还呒没来。伊肯定错过公交车了。
| He hasn't come yet. He must have missed the bus.
| wuu-eng |
搿种款式个帽子现在老流行个。
| This style of hat is now in fashion.
| wuu-eng |
侬可以想象垃海月球高头行走𠲎?
| Can you imagine walking on the moon?
| wuu-eng |
侬会得溜冰𠲎?
| Can you skate?
| wuu-eng |
伊有可能赢得比赛。
| He is likely to win the game.
| wuu-eng |
搿桩事体至关重要。
| This is a matter of capital importance.
| wuu-eng |
勿要拉我个腿!
| Stop kidding me.
| wuu-eng |
我呒没办法相信自家个眼睛。
| I can't believe my eyes.
| wuu-eng |
侬考虑周到,呒没打扰阿拉。
| You were considerate not to disturb us.
| wuu-eng |
搿桩事体伊铭记于心。
| The incident was etched in his memory.
| wuu-eng |
搿本书对侬来讲读起来太难了。
| This book is too difficult for you to read.
| wuu-eng |
我啥侪勿想喝。
| I don't want to drink anything.
| wuu-eng |
一块岩石从高头落下来。
| A rock fell from above.
| wuu-eng |
我头痛。
| I have a headache.
| wuu-eng |
作兴伊勿回去过春节。
| Perhaps he would not celebrate Chinese New Year again.
| wuu-eng |
布什继里根之后当上了总统。
| Bush followed Reagan as president.
| wuu-eng |
伊个努力呒没成果。
| Nothing has resulted from his efforts.
| wuu-eng |
今朝刮冷风。
| The wind is cold today.
| wuu-eng |
侬垃海撒谎。
| You are lying.
| wuu-eng |
跟侬个车比起来,我个车老小个。
| Compared with yours, my car is small.
| wuu-eng |
伊老年轻个,更加重要个是,伊老帅个。
| He is young and, what is more, handsome.
| wuu-eng |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.