sentence1 stringlengths 3 704 | sentence2 stringlengths 9 661 | lang stringclasses 112 values |
|---|---|---|
我叫咗阿Tom唔好咁做。
| I've asked Tom not to do that.
| yue-eng |
佢連我哋啲名都唔知。
| He didn't even know our names.
| yue-eng |
Tom愛我哋。
| Tom loves us.
| yue-eng |
佢鍾意咗佢,但係連佢叫咩名都唔知。
| He fell in love with her, but didn't even know her name.
| yue-eng |
佢哋幾高?
| How tall are they?
| yue-eng |
你估吓我有幾高?
| Guess how tall I am.
| yue-eng |
我覺得好大壓力。
| I'm feeling stressed.
| yue-eng |
唔好問我攞錢。
| Don't ask me for money.
| yue-eng |
我老豆九點返咗屋企。
| My father came home at nine.
| yue-eng |
佢搶走晒我阿妹啲玩具。
| He deprived my little sister of all her toys.
| yue-eng |
你真係唔使擔心㗎,信我啦。
| Believe me when I say that that's the last thing you should be worried about.
| yue-eng |
我諗佢係聰明人嚟嘅。
| I believe he is an intelligent person.
| yue-eng |
佢係成座城最有錢嗰個。
| He is richer than anyone else in the town.
| yue-eng |
我有一條好戇居嘅問題。
| I have a stupid question.
| yue-eng |
個委員會係由科學家同工程師組成嘅。
| The committee consists of scientists and engineers.
| yue-eng |
阿Tom發咗達,突然間多咗好多朋友。
| Tomi became rich and suddenly got a lot of friends.
| yue-eng |
你係做錯咗,但係都唔可以怪你嘅。
| On the one hand, you are wrong, but on the other hand, I can't blame you for that.
| yue-eng |
你上次全家一齊慶祝聖誕係幾時嘅事呀?
| When was the last time you celebrated Christmas with your whole family?
| yue-eng |
你唔覺得我哋而家嘅生活比以前好咗咩?
| Don't you think we're better off than we used to be?
| yue-eng |
人有幾多個腎?
| How many kidneys does a human being have?
| yue-eng |
我哋大家都好清楚呢件事一定係佢做嘅。
| Everybody knows for sure that it was he who did it.
| yue-eng |
我對現代藝術冇乜興趣。
| Modern art doesn't interest me.
| yue-eng |
我尋晚唔應該飲咁多啤酒。
| I shouldn't have drunk so much beer last night.
| yue-eng |
我想見你哋經理。
| I want to speak to your manager.
| yue-eng |
我好少飲酒。
| I don't drink much wine.
| yue-eng |
你可唔可以煮啲嘢俾我食呀?
| Will you cook something for me?
| yue-eng |
眾所周知,伊斯法罕人嘅手藝係全伊朗最好嘅。
| It is well known that the men of Esfahan are the best craftsmen of Iran.
| yue-eng |
阿Tom就冇咁好彩喇。
| Tom hasn't been so lucky.
| yue-eng |
個男仔連襪都未除就走咗去瞓覺。
| The boy went to bed with his socks on.
| yue-eng |
阿Tom倒咗啲凍水落個頭到。
| Tom poured some cold water over his head.
| yue-eng |
佢嘅要求如下。
| His request is as follows.
| yue-eng |
佢哋喺辦公室度裝咗部自動販賣機。
| They installed a vending machine at work.
| yue-eng |
窮人睇嘢同埋有錢人睇嘢會好唔同。
| A person views things differently according to whether they are rich or poor.
| yue-eng |
我春天嗰陣抹乾淨咗啲窗,但係佢哋而家又污漕返喇。
| I cleaned the windows in the spring but they're dirty again.
| yue-eng |
瑞典冬天個天好黑。
| It's so dark in Sweden in the winter.
| yue-eng |
最近嘅舖頭喺邊到?
| Where's the nearest shop?
| yue-eng |
我星期日唔喺屋企。
| I'm not in on Sunday.
| yue-eng |
佢同我一樣咁高。
| He's as tall as me.
| yue-eng |
我畢咗業之後諗住去外國讀書。
| I will study abroad when I have finished school.
| yue-eng |
拉緊小提琴嗰個人係邊個嚟㗎?
| Who is the man playing the violin?
| yue-eng |
你最好帶埋把遮去。
| You'd better take an umbrella.
| yue-eng |
唔係佢個人樣衰,而係佢啲衫核突。
| It's not the person that's ugly, but the clothes.
| yue-eng |
我哋冇其他選擇。
| We don't have another choice.
| yue-eng |
你肯定你未見過佢?
| You're certain that you've never met her before?
| yue-eng |
我永遠都係睇咗體育版先。
| I always read the sports page first.
| yue-eng |
啲死人電池應該唔喺呢個死人櫃桶度。
| I don't think that those damn batteries are in this damn drawer.
| yue-eng |
你鍾意講咩咪講咩囉,關我撚事咩!
| I don't give a fuck about what you say!
| yue-eng |
佢好大波。
| She has big boobs.
| yue-eng |
佢彈琴彈得好過我。
| He plays the piano better than I do.
| yue-eng |
佢應該唔會嚟㗎喇。
| I don't think that he'll come.
| yue-eng |
我知道嘅就係得咁多。
| This is all that I know.
| yue-eng |
我一定會戒煙!
| I'm definitely going to give up smoking!
| yue-eng |
我係大學生。
| I'm a college student.
| yue-eng |
我唔俾你用我支鋼筆。
| I will not allow you to use my pen.
| yue-eng |
一到咗冬天就會落好多雪。
| We have lots of snow in the winter.
| yue-eng |
我上年開始喺呢間公司度做嘢。
| I started working for this company last year.
| yue-eng |
如果你想俾啲貼士個的士司機,就俾多啲錢佢,跟住同佢講「唔使找」。
| If you want the taxi driver to have a tip, hand him too much money and say, "Keep the change."
| yue-eng |
你講得啱。
| You are right.
| yue-eng |
小明唔識控制自己。
| Xiaoming doesn't know how to control herself.
| yue-eng |
佢跑得快過我。
| He can run faster than I.
| yue-eng |
你係咪睇緊《基度山恩仇記》?
| Are you reading "The Count of Monte Cristo"?
| yue-eng |
我英文唔係好好。
| My English is not good.
| yue-eng |
茶喺世界各地都好多人飲。
| Tea is a popular beverage throughout the world.
| yue-eng |
我一個禮拜見個老坑兩三次。
| I saw the old man two or three times a week.
| yue-eng |
我可以為你做嘅都做咗喇。
| I've done what I can for you.
| yue-eng |
個桶底穿咗個窿。
| There's a hole in the bottom of the bucket.
| yue-eng |
我哋學中文。
| We study Chinese.
| yue-eng |
佢游水游得好叻。
| She is a good swimmer.
| yue-eng |
我連發夢都無諗過阿 George 會呃我。
| Never did I dream that George would cheat me.
| yue-eng |
呢座建築物就起完㗎喇。
| This building is near completion.
| yue-eng |
你咩意思啊?
| What are you trying to imply?
| yue-eng |
SFX 啫係咩呀?
| What does SFX stand for?
| yue-eng |
「佢嚟唔嚟㗎?」「唔,我諗佢唔嚟喇。」
| "Is he coming?" "No, I think not."
| yue-eng |
你點解要學外語呀?
| What do you study a foreign language for?
| yue-eng |
有人鎖咗我喺間房度。
| Someone locked me in the room.
| yue-eng |
佢寫咗封信。
| He wrote a letter.
| yue-eng |
佢出盡全力,連塊面都紅埋。
| He was trying so hard that he turned red.
| yue-eng |
大菌食細菌,細菌當補品。
| It may not be clean, but you won't get sick from eating it.
| yue-eng |
我好鍾意音樂,尤其係古典音樂。
| I love music, particularly classical.
| yue-eng |
我唔鍾意食辣。
| I don't like spicy food.
| yue-eng |
得閒死唔得閒病。
| I don't have time to be sick.
| yue-eng |
拉丁文係未來嘅語言!
| Latin is the language of the future!
| yue-eng |
佢哋好似對個結果好滿意噉。
| It looks like they're satisfied with the result.
| yue-eng |
蕾拉行咗去個停車場到。
| Layla walked to the parking lot.
| yue-eng |
你點呀?
| How are you?
| yue-eng |
由呢度坐車去火車站十分鐘就到。
| It's a ten-minute ride from here to the train station.
| yue-eng |
阿Tom而家寫緊一本小說。
| Tom is writing a novel now.
| yue-eng |
而家啲超級市場閂晒門㗎喇,我哋惟有攞雪櫃淨返啲嘢嚟用啦。
| The supermarkets are now closed, so we'll have to make do with what is left in the refrigerator.
| yue-eng |
你嘅心情我諗我明白嘅。
| I feel that I understand your feelings.
| yue-eng |
你趕唔趕得切㗎?
| Will you make it in time?
| yue-eng |
嗰個公仔好恐怖。
| That doll is scary.
| yue-eng |
佢好少搽指甲油。
| She seldom uses nail polish.
| yue-eng |
佢哋睇完套戲之後就瞓著咗。
| They fell asleep after the movie.
| yue-eng |
我覺得好似變咗第二個人咁。
| I feel like I've become someone else.
| yue-eng |
佢買咗對新手套。
| He bought new gloves.
| yue-eng |
佢靚到唔知點形容好。
| Her beauty is indescribable.
| yue-eng |
奧運會最重要嘅唔係贏,而係參與;就好似人生最重要嘅唔係勝利,而係過程中嘅掙扎。最重要嘅唔係克服困難,而係有好好咁奮鬥過。
| The most important thing in the Olympic Games is not to win but to take part, just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.
| yue-eng |
我想喊。
| I want to cry.
| yue-eng |
你哋而家喺邊?
| Where are you guys now?
| yue-eng |
我想買啲阿士匹靈。
| I would like to buy some aspirin.
| yue-eng |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.