sentence1 stringlengths 3 704 | sentence2 stringlengths 9 661 | lang stringclasses 112 values |
|---|---|---|
佢一啲禮貌都冇。
| He has no manners at all.
| yue-eng |
千祈唔好自殺。
| Never try to die.
| yue-eng |
佢賺咗好多錢。
| He has earned a lot of money.
| yue-eng |
我幫啲花淋水淋嚟都無謂,因為我一淋完就開始落雨喇。
| I needn't have watered the flowers. Just after I finished, it started raining.
| yue-eng |
你做咩唔出聲呀?
| How come you say nothing?
| yue-eng |
同人哋握手嗰陣,一定要有眼神接觸。
| When you shake hands with somebody, you must look him in the eye.
| yue-eng |
我唔係好肯定呢個字應該點讀。
| I am not sure how to pronounce the word.
| yue-eng |
我嗰班嗰啲女仔全部都好好人。
| All the girls in my class are kind.
| yue-eng |
報紙有冇話會落雨呀?
| Did the newspaper say it was going to rain?
| yue-eng |
我諗住買隻錶俾我個仔。
| I'll buy a watch for my son.
| yue-eng |
我漏低咗啲嘢喺間房度。
| I left something in the room.
| yue-eng |
英式英文嘅「to get the sack」啫係俾人炒魷魚噉解。
| In British English, "to get the sack" means to be fired from your job.
| yue-eng |
多謝晒!
| Thank you very much!
| yue-eng |
我唔係俾人炒魷魚,係自己劈炮唔撈嘅。
| I wasn't fired. I quit.
| yue-eng |
我揸車送你返屋企啦。
| I'll drive you home.
| yue-eng |
我信宿命。
| I'm a fatalist.
| yue-eng |
可唔可以俾多支啤酒我呀?
| Could I get one more beer, please?
| yue-eng |
我用一日時間冇可能做得晒啲嘢。
| It is impossible for me to finish the work in a day.
| yue-eng |
我仲係單身。
| I'm still single.
| yue-eng |
你尋日有無打電話俾佢?
| Did you call him up yesterday?
| yue-eng |
老實講吖,我真係唔係好鍾意你個髮型。
| Frankly speaking, I don't like your haircut.
| yue-eng |
我哋用咗萬二蚊嚟買呢架車。
| We bought this car for 10200 rupees.
| yue-eng |
佢哋而家去緊邊?
| Where are they going to right now?
| yue-eng |
我覺得睇電視好嘥時間。
| I think of watching TV as a waste of time.
| yue-eng |
加拿大大過日本。
| Canada is larger than Japan.
| yue-eng |
佢返工嗰陣出咗意外,受咗傷。
| He got hurt in the accident at work.
| yue-eng |
我諗其實你都冇得揀㗎喇。
| I'm not sure you have much of a choice.
| yue-eng |
希望你阿爸阿媽會俾我哋結婚啦。
| I hope that your parents will allow us to marry.
| yue-eng |
佢賺咁多錢,根本都用唔晒。
| He earns more money than he can spend.
| yue-eng |
佢喺道門前面行嚟行去,唔知入去好定唔入去好。
| He walked back and forth in front of the door, hesitating to enter.
| yue-eng |
我同佢已經無晒感情喇。
| I don't like him any more than he likes me.
| yue-eng |
呢條呔幾多錢呀?
| How much is this tie?
| yue-eng |
呢個問題擺埋一邊先。
| That problem has been shelved for the time being.
| yue-eng |
你今個禮拜六日得唔得閒呀?
| Are you free this weekend?
| yue-eng |
你知唔知上個禮拜個舞會有幾多人嚟咗呀?
| Do you know how many people turned up at the dance last week?
| yue-eng |
你可唔可以講多次呀?
| Could you repeat that?
| yue-eng |
佢哋幫唔到我哋。
| They were unable to help us.
| yue-eng |
佢有好多講歷史嘅書。
| He has a lot of books on history.
| yue-eng |
話俾我聽啦,我好想知呀。
| Tell me about it. I'm all ears.
| yue-eng |
天氣咁好,我開窗得唔得呀?
| Since the weather is so good, can I open a window?
| yue-eng |
搭嗰架巴士就可以去到動物園喇。
| That bus will take you to the zoo.
| yue-eng |
抌咗疊舊報紙佢啦。
| Get rid of that heap of old newspapers.
| yue-eng |
我個同事真係好識擦老細鞋㗎。
| My coworker really knows how to suck up to the boss.
| yue-eng |
等我串俾你聽啦。
| Let me spell it out for you.
| yue-eng |
我每朝早都會剃鬚。
| I shave every morning.
| yue-eng |
我隻錶好準。
| My watch keeps good time.
| yue-eng |
我仲要額外俾多十蚊嚟買盒錄音帶。
| I had to pay ten dollars for the cassette in addition.
| yue-eng |
如果你買六合彩贏咗一千萬,你會用啲錢嚟做咩?
| If you won ten million dollars in a lottery, what would you do with that money?
| yue-eng |
我係因為忙得濟,所以先至冇回信俾你㗎咋。
| I didn't answer your letter, because I was busy.
| yue-eng |
冇人請佢去,所以佢好失望。
| He was disappointed at not being invited.
| yue-eng |
可唔可以幫我攞張紙嚟呀?
| Bring me a sheet of paper, please.
| yue-eng |
咩聲嚟㗎?
| What was that noise?
| yue-eng |
我可能漏咗把遮喺巴士度。
| I may have left my umbrella in the bus.
| yue-eng |
你應該自己同老師講。
| You should talk to the teacher yourself.
| yue-eng |
我哋以後要保持聯絡呀。
| From now on, let's keep in touch.
| yue-eng |
我唔想俾呢件事發生。
| I don't want to let that happen.
| yue-eng |
你嗰啲歌我全部都識背㗎。
| I know all your songs by heart.
| yue-eng |
我支原子筆冇晒墨喇。
| My ballpoint pen just ran out of ink.
| yue-eng |
跟住又有三個人上咗架巴士。
| Three more passengers got on the bus.
| yue-eng |
你應該去睇牙醫,掹咗隻牙佢。
| You should go to the dentist and have that tooth pulled out.
| yue-eng |
㖡,老師呀,黑板上面寫嗰個唔係指數函數,係三角函數嚟個喎……
| Er, Sir? What's written on the blackboard isn't an exponential function but a trigonometric one ...
| yue-eng |
佢真係好鍾意科幻小說。
| He really likes science fiction novels a lot.
| yue-eng |
而家係朝頭早八點。
| It's eight o'clock in the morning.
| yue-eng |
郵差每隔兩日嚟一次。
| The postman comes every three days.
| yue-eng |
嗰家人活喺貧窮之中。
| The family lived in poverty.
| yue-eng |
佢個名已經到咗口唇邊喇。
| His name is on the tip of my tongue.
| yue-eng |
啲人成日話日文好難學。
| Japanese is often said to be a difficult language to learn.
| yue-eng |
我想要多少少茶呀。
| Give me some more tea.
| yue-eng |
今朝望落好似想落雨,但係最尾天氣好好。
| Although it looked like rain this morning, it has turned out fine.
| yue-eng |
我哋唔好為埋啲無謂嘢嗌交啦。
| Let's not quibble over trivial matters.
| yue-eng |
兩者之間冇乜分別。
| There is not much difference between the two.
| yue-eng |
佢啲中文越嚟越好。
| She is progressing in Chinese.
| yue-eng |
包、剪、𢱕。
| Rock, paper, scissors.
| yue-eng |
「下次喇。」佢講。
| "Next time," he said.
| yue-eng |
唔,呢個的確係一個問題嚟嘅。
| Yes, that's certainly an issue.
| yue-eng |
今日唔使上堂。
| There are no classes today.
| yue-eng |
你知唔知你去緊邊㗎?
| Do you know where you're going to?
| yue-eng |
你嗰到有幾熱呀?
| How hot is it where you are?
| yue-eng |
你準備好出發就打電話俾我啦。
| Call me when you're ready to go.
| yue-eng |
我嚟咗呢到三個禮拜喇。
| I've been here for three weeks.
| yue-eng |
整嗰陣你鍾意可以用牛奶代替水。
| If you like, you can use milk instead of water in this recipe.
| yue-eng |
如果你行路唔帶眼,一陣間你就會跌落水㗎喇。
| If you don't watch out, you'll soon fall in the water.
| yue-eng |
太陽落緊山。
| The sun is going down.
| yue-eng |
Shh!唔好出聲……我哋依家搞緊窉窉,要搞嘅話快啲搵個地方匿埋一邊喇。
| Shh! Don't make a sound. We are playing hide-and-seek now. If you want to talk, go find somewhere else to hide.
| yue-eng |
唔該唱首歌啦。
| Please sing a song.
| yue-eng |
我喺部𨋢度聞到啲煙味。
| I smell smoke in the elevator.
| yue-eng |
唔該俾啲糖我吖。
| Pass the sugar please.
| yue-eng |
呢條裙襯唔襯我呀?
| Does this dress look good on me?
| yue-eng |
聖誕假期間免費入場。
| Admission is free during Christmas break.
| yue-eng |
個批好好食。
| The pie was delicious.
| yue-eng |
好夜喇。
| It is very late.
| yue-eng |
我哋預計會有好多人出席典禮。
| We're expecting a lot of people to attend the ceremony.
| yue-eng |
我哋想知呢個計劃大約要用幾多錢。
| We want to know what this project is going to cost us.
| yue-eng |
佢應承咗六點鐘嚟。
| He promised to be here at 6.
| yue-eng |
我哋喺度睇緊電視。
| We are watching TV.
| yue-eng |
我哋要喺落雨之前將呢架貨車上面啲嘢搬晒落嚟。
| We need to get this truck unloaded before it starts raining.
| yue-eng |
有啲大學教授好鍾意遲嚟早走。
| Some college teachers come to class late and leave early.
| yue-eng |
我唔係太擔心阿Tom。
| I'm not too worried about Tom.
| yue-eng |
你知唔知我講緊咩呀?
| Do you understand what I'm saying?
| yue-eng |
我哋應該唔夠時間喺今日之內搞掂佢。
| We probably don't have enough time to finish doing that today.
| yue-eng |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.