sentence1 stringlengths 3 704 | sentence2 stringlengths 9 661 | lang stringclasses 112 values |
|---|---|---|
對唔住呀,但係我都冇嘢可以做到。
| I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do.
| yue-eng |
如果你想抖吓就出聲啦。
| If you want to take a break, just say so.
| yue-eng |
呢兩個蜜糖冬甩幾多錢呀?
| How much do these two honey doughnuts cost?
| yue-eng |
我覺得你應該嚟我屋企瞓。
| I think you should come stay at my place.
| yue-eng |
應承我你唔會咁做。
| Give me your word that you won't do that.
| yue-eng |
個杯入面冇乜牛奶淨喇。
| There's almost no milk left in the glass.
| yue-eng |
有時會無啦啦好想食朱古力。
| Sometimes you just want to eat chocolate.
| yue-eng |
我大約一個鐘之前見到佢哋八個。
| I saw all eight of them about an hour ago.
| yue-eng |
你哋兩個自己去開房啦。
| Get a room, you two.
| yue-eng |
我好奇想問吓呢,你會點做呀?
| Just out of curiosity, what would you do?
| yue-eng |
你個新髮型望落好似老咗。
| Your new hair style makes you look older.
| yue-eng |
呢隻係一隻貓。
| This is a cat.
| yue-eng |
呢件褸無袋。
| The coat doesn't have any pockets.
| yue-eng |
你唔使對我隱瞞啲咩㗎。
| You don't have to hide anything from me.
| yue-eng |
你哋食唔食煙㗎?
| Do y'all smoke?
| yue-eng |
可唔可以教我?
| Can you teach me?
| yue-eng |
龜係冇牙㗎。
| Turtles don't have teeth.
| yue-eng |
放開佢!
| Let go of him!
| yue-eng |
我返到屋企嗰陣你已經瞓著咗喇。
| You were asleep by the time I got home.
| yue-eng |
我入咗幾日醫院。
| I was in the hospital for a few days.
| yue-eng |
你係咪已經簽咗份約喇?
| Have you already signed the contract?
| yue-eng |
我阿爸聽古典音樂。
| My father listens to classical music.
| yue-eng |
呢一切一切都喺三日之內發生。
| That all happened in just three days.
| yue-eng |
可唔可以同你講兩句?
| Can I speak to you for a moment please?
| yue-eng |
我哋喺電視上面睇咗場棒球比賽。
| We watched a baseball game on television.
| yue-eng |
唔好意思呀,呢本書賣晒㗎喇。
| Sorry, the book is out of stock.
| yue-eng |
我唔知佢幾時會出現。
| I'm not sure as to when he will turn up.
| yue-eng |
我一定要喺聽日之前還返本書俾佢。
| I must give back the book to him by tomorrow.
| yue-eng |
我諗佢永遠都唔會返嚟㗎喇。
| I think he'll never return.
| yue-eng |
佢啲駕駛技術好差,但係都勉強通過咗個駕駛考試。
| He managed to pass his driving test even though he was a poor driver.
| yue-eng |
阿Tom好鍾意整蠱我。
| Tom enjoys playing tricks on me.
| yue-eng |
你可唔可以唔好成個傻仔噉喺度笑呀?
| When are you going to stop laughing like an idiot?
| yue-eng |
我阿爸阿媽成日為埋啲芝麻綠豆嘅嘢喺度嗌交,真係煩到死呀!
| My parents keep arguing about stupid things. It's so annoying!
| yue-eng |
有得揀嘅話,我唔想坐飛機去。
| I don't want to go by plane, if I can help it.
| yue-eng |
我同我阿爸得閒就會去釣吓魚。
| My father and I go fishing once in a while.
| yue-eng |
有冇人可以話我聽電燈膽嘅原理係點㗎?
| Who can tell me how a light bulb works?
| yue-eng |
森美好似BB仔咁喺到喊。
| Sami was crying like a baby.
| yue-eng |
冇可能係真嘅。
| That can't be true.
| yue-eng |
夠腳開枱喇。
| Now we have enough people to play mahjong.
| yue-eng |
你同唔同我一齊去聽音樂會呀?
| Will you come with me to the concert?
| yue-eng |
你有冇鉛筆呀?
| Do you have a pencil?
| yue-eng |
我唔想整污糟我隻手。
| I don't want to get my hands dirty.
| yue-eng |
樹上有隻雀仔喺度唱緊歌。
| A bird is singing in the tree.
| yue-eng |
我唔想做話俾佢聽嗰個。
| I don't want to be the one who breaks the news to her.
| yue-eng |
我阿哥話咁快就做晒啲功課喇。
| My elder brother finished his homework very quickly.
| yue-eng |
我喺屋企。
| I am at home.
| yue-eng |
冇人愛我。
| Nobody loves me.
| yue-eng |
盛惠三歐羅吖。
| That'll be three euros.
| yue-eng |
嗰座係咩嚟㗎?
| What's that building?
| yue-eng |
呢首詩係邊個寫㗎?
| Who wrote that poem?
| yue-eng |
你打咗電話俾佢未呀?
| Have you called her yet?
| yue-eng |
佢成日𥄫實你,仲唔係冧你?
| He's always looking at you. He must love you.
| yue-eng |
啲咖啡漬好難抹得甩。
| It was difficult to remove the coffee stain.
| yue-eng |
唔係真係咁需要一樣嘢但係又走去買係一件好蠢嘅事,因為你去到最尾都係會將佢擺埋一二邊,然後發現自己倒咗錢落海。
| It is folly to buy things you don't really feel the need for, since you'll end up neglecting them and eventually realise you wasted money.
| yue-eng |
圓周係點計㗎話?我唔記得咗。
| How do you calculate the length of the circumference? I've forgotten.
| yue-eng |
你好快就會學識游水㗎喇。
| You'll soon be able to swim.
| yue-eng |
你對鞋喺呢度。
| Your shoes are here.
| yue-eng |
我好驚貓頭鷹。
| I'm afraid of owls.
| yue-eng |
我唔明。
| I do not understand.
| yue-eng |
我頂唔順呀!
| I can't stand it anymore.
| yue-eng |
我哋都係唔好再見面喇。
| It would be better for both of us not to see each other anymore.
| yue-eng |
呢度附近有無郵政局?
| Is there a post office around here?
| yue-eng |
我淨係同咗你講咋。
| I haven't told anybody else.
| yue-eng |
硬紙板好適合用嚟做模型屋。
| Cardboard is well suited for making model houses.
| yue-eng |
呀,塊多士燶咗添。
| Oh, the toast is burned black.
| yue-eng |
貝絲好鍾意喺人哋講嘢嗰陣加把口落去。
| Beth has a strong habit of interrupting people while they are talking.
| yue-eng |
上個禮拜有五個人冇返學。
| Last week five students were absent from class.
| yue-eng |
我今晚想出街食飯。
| I want to eat out tonight.
| yue-eng |
我用硬紙板造呢個盒。
| I used cardboard to make this box.
| yue-eng |
佢媽咪嚟接佢喇。
| His mother came to pick him up.
| yue-eng |
你有冇鞋同埋襪呀?
| Do you have shoes and socks?
| yue-eng |
我哋一齊夾份買咗份生日禮物俾我哋個老師。
| We all chipped in to buy our teacher a birthday present.
| yue-eng |
我冇養貓。
| I don't have a cat.
| yue-eng |
呢個係咪你親手縫㗎?
| Did you sew this by hand?
| yue-eng |
唔係吓話,咁你都信?
| I can't believe you fell for that.
| yue-eng |
呢種物質好輕,可以浮喺水面。
| The substance is light enough to float on the water.
| yue-eng |
個學生俾個老師望到周身唔自在。
| The student became very nervous with the teacher watching him.
| yue-eng |
條路上面舖滿晒樹葉。
| Leaves lay thick in the lane.
| yue-eng |
第十台喺度播緊啲咩呀?
| What is on Channel 10?
| yue-eng |
佢一步一步噉上咗樓梯。
| He went up the steps slowly.
| yue-eng |
佢喺個泳池游水嗰陣整唔見咗儲物櫃條鎖匙。
| While swimming in the pool, she lost her locker key.
| yue-eng |
唔同國家有唔同習俗。
| Each country has its own customs.
| yue-eng |
我種咗好多花,有啲係紅色嘅,有啲係黃色嘅。
| I have a lot of flowers. Some are red and some are yellow.
| yue-eng |
唔知第二啲星球度有冇生物嘅呢?
| I wonder if life exists on other planets.
| yue-eng |
呢間酒店裝得落一千人。
| This hotel has accommodations for 1000 guests.
| yue-eng |
啲人點解要去睇戲嘅?
| Why do people go to the movies?
| yue-eng |
你知唔知全世界每年有幾多人餓死呀?
| Do you know how many people starve to death in the world annually?
| yue-eng |
我對物理學一啲興趣都冇。
| I'm not in the least interested in physics.
| yue-eng |
企喺嗰度嗰個男仔係我個仔嚟㗎。
| The boy standing over there is my son.
| yue-eng |
她廿五歲嗰陣已經喺五個唔同嘅國家住過。
| She lived in five different countries by age 25.
| yue-eng |
我而家好唔得閒。
| I'm busy now.
| yue-eng |
你噉嘅諗法有冇根據㗎?
| Do you have any grounds for thinking so?
| yue-eng |
我喺架火車度俾人撻咗嘢。
| I had my pocket picked on the train.
| yue-eng |
我唔肯相信佢哋話俾我聽嘅嘢。
| I refused to believe what they told me.
| yue-eng |
韓國菜出名辣。
| Korean food is noted for its spicy flavor.
| yue-eng |
好多嘢都係自然𠺝。山埃夠自然咯。地震夠自然咯。屌,連癌症都係自然添啦。自然嘅嘢唔一定就係好𠺢嘛。
| Well, lots of things are natural. Cyanide is natural. Earthquakes are natural. Hell, cancer is natural. Just because it's natural doesn't mean it's good.
| yue-eng |
你鍾唔鍾意我㗎?
| Do you love me?
| yue-eng |
我好後悔愛上咗一個咁樣樣嘅女仔。
| I regret having fallen in love with a girl like her.
| yue-eng |
我希望佢明同埋會由我啦。
| I hope that he's understood and that he'll leave me be.
| yue-eng |
我朝頭早六點之前硬係起唔到身。
| It is difficult for me to get up before six.
| yue-eng |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.