sentence1 stringlengths 3 704 | sentence2 stringlengths 9 661 | lang stringclasses 112 values |
|---|---|---|
佢問咗我兩條問題。
| He asked me two questions.
| yue-eng |
佢唔食生魚。
| He doesn't eat raw fish.
| yue-eng |
我愛上咗你。
| I've fallen in love with you.
| yue-eng |
兩個答案都啱。
| The two answers are both correct.
| yue-eng |
你不如死咗去算啦。
| You might as well go kill yourself.
| yue-eng |
如果你鍾意食海鮮嘅話,你就嚟啱地方喇!
| If you like seafood, you've come to the right place!
| yue-eng |
滑雪好好玩㗎。
| Skiing is very fun.
| yue-eng |
下個禮拜我去溫哥華探我個細妹。
| Next week I'm going to Vancouver to visit my sister.
| yue-eng |
呢個係一句句子。
| This is a sentence.
| yue-eng |
我好想知道佢個名。
| I really want to know her name.
| yue-eng |
我想為呢個世界帶嚟正面嘅改變。
| I hope to effect positive change in the world.
| yue-eng |
佢做得好過上一次。
| He did better than last time.
| yue-eng |
你想去就去啦。如果你唔想去都冇乜所謂。
| If you want to go, then go. If you don't want to, then it's no big deal.
| yue-eng |
我唔鍾意你女朋友。
| I don't like your girlfriend.
| yue-eng |
你可唔可以去架車後面睇吓啲車尾燈係咪著緊?
| Could you stand behind my car for a minute and tell me if my brake lights are working?
| yue-eng |
好多士兵都喺場仗入面受咗重傷。
| Many soldiers suffered terrible wounds in the battle.
| yue-eng |
我餓到成隻馬都食得落。
| I'm so hungry that I could eat a horse.
| yue-eng |
到咗未?
| Has he arrived yet?
| yue-eng |
間房冇傢俬。
| The room was devoid of furniture.
| yue-eng |
五百蚊都唔嫌貴。
| I'd gladly pay $500 for it.
| yue-eng |
由於天氣惡劣嘅緣故,我哋唔取消個會議唔得。
| On account of bad weather, we were forced to call off the assembly.
| yue-eng |
可以問個問題嘛?
| May I ask you a question?
| yue-eng |
警察已經走咗。
| The policemen had already left.
| yue-eng |
咖啡由阿拉伯引入嚟歐洲。
| Coffee was introduced into Europe from Arabia.
| yue-eng |
你唔識踩單車咩?
| Can't you ride a bicycle?
| yue-eng |
我要去銀行㩒錢。
| I need to go to the bank to withdraw money.
| yue-eng |
呀Tom屋企客廳埲牆到掛咗一張呀爸呀媽嘅結婚相。
| Tom has a framed photo of his parents on their wedding day hanging on his lounge room wall.
| yue-eng |
比起現代音樂,我更加鍾意古典音樂。
| I like classical music more than modern music.
| yue-eng |
冇乜嘢衰得過半途而廢。
| Leaving something unfinished is the worst thing you can do.
| yue-eng |
諗諗吓我好似約咗佢五點見面喎。
| Come to think of it, I promised to see him at five.
| yue-eng |
講就容易,做就難。
| Easier said than done.
| yue-eng |
佢哋係唔係美國人呀?
| Are they Americans?
| yue-eng |
啲人成日話唔好亂咁信啲謠言,但係講就容易做就難。
| They say you shouldn't take rumors seriously, but that's easier said than done.
| yue-eng |
如果你勤力啲學習,係有希望通過考試嘅。
| If you study earnestly, you can expect to pass the exam.
| yue-eng |
我睇完呢本書啦。
| I have already finished reading this book.
| yue-eng |
佢啲口氣聞落好似山羊芝士咁。
| His breath smells like goat cheese.
| yue-eng |
我鍾意睇書。
| I like reading.
| yue-eng |
唔好意思呀,我想問吓啲雞蛋喺邊度呀?
| I'm sorry, but where are the eggs?
| yue-eng |
最後一個關於握手嘅小貼士:記住笑。
| I have one final piece of advice related to handshakes: Remember to smile.
| yue-eng |
我都唔知點解,但係佢哋唔係好鍾意我。
| I don't really know why, but they don't like me.
| yue-eng |
雪梨離呢度好遠㗎喎。
| Sydney is far from here.
| yue-eng |
我阿妹好靚。
| My sister is pretty.
| yue-eng |
佢走咗之後,佢就話咗佢個名俾我聽。
| She told me his name after he had left.
| yue-eng |
我尋日放工返屋企嗰陣同我個舊女朋友撞到正。
| Yesterday I was on my way home from work when I ran smack into my old girlfriend.
| yue-eng |
我食咗隻熱狗做午餐。
| I ate a hot dog for lunch.
| yue-eng |
阿Tom唔鍾意寵物。
| Tom is not fond of pets.
| yue-eng |
我自己嚟㗎。
| I came by myself.
| yue-eng |
我哋有一隻貓。我哋全部都鍾意貓。
| We have a cat. We all love cats.
| yue-eng |
唔好一邊行路一邊睇書。
| Do not read while walking.
| yue-eng |
如果我有佢咁靚仔就好喇。
| If only I were as handsome as he is.
| yue-eng |
佢喺街度見到我都當我冇到。
| She ignored me even when she met me on the street.
| yue-eng |
阿John想唔想睇韓國電影呀?
| Does John want to see a Korean movie?
| yue-eng |
支火箭而家應該已經到咗月球喇。
| The rocket ought to have reached the moon by now.
| yue-eng |
唔該你較細聲啲吖。
| Turn down the volume, please.
| yue-eng |
你做咩一個人呀?
| Why are you alone?
| yue-eng |
有啲嘢入咗我隻眼。
| I have something in my eye.
| yue-eng |
我哋有好多嘢要做。
| We have lots of things to do.
| yue-eng |
我諗住下年去法國。
| I plan to go to France next year.
| yue-eng |
我有好多嘢想做,但係就係無時間做。
| I simply haven't the time to do everything I want to do.
| yue-eng |
佢哋成日好早起身,連星期日都。
| They always wake up early, even on Sundays.
| yue-eng |
我出咗去嗰陣有冇人打電話嚟搵我呀?
| Did anyone call me while I was out?
| yue-eng |
阿爾巴尼亞想加入歐盟。
| Albania wants to join the European Union.
| yue-eng |
我打排球嗰陣篤咗魚蛋。
| I sprained my finger while playing volleyball.
| yue-eng |
唔該你打電話話個結果俾我聽吖。
| Please let me know the result by telephone.
| yue-eng |
埋單吖唔該。
| The bill, please.
| yue-eng |
我想講件怪事俾你聽。
| I want to tell you a strange thing.
| yue-eng |
佢口震震噉講:「嗰座城堡有鬼㗎。」
| "The castle is haunted," he said with a shiver.
| yue-eng |
唔好意思呀,我想問地鐵站點去呀?
| Excuse me, but could you tell me the way to the station?
| yue-eng |
你鍾意攞幾多就攞幾多。
| Take as much as you like.
| yue-eng |
佢係咪仲發緊燒呀?
| Does she still have a temperature?
| yue-eng |
我鍾意啲淺啲嘅色。
| I like light colors.
| yue-eng |
我哋學校好鼓勵啲同學做運動。
| Our school encourages sports.
| yue-eng |
真係要睇吓幾時喎。
| It really depends on when.
| yue-eng |
我仲未準備好。
| I'm not ready yet.
| yue-eng |
而家唔好買住,遲啲啲嘢就會喊冷㗎喇。
| Do not buy now; they will soon be slashing the prices.
| yue-eng |
喺網上最快得到正確資訊嘅方法就係post啲錯嘅資訊出嚟。
| The quickest way to obtain correct information online is to post incorrect information.
| yue-eng |
佢執親房都要打爛咁啲嘢先至安樂。
| She breaks something every time she cleans the room.
| yue-eng |
我個鼻好痕。
| My nose is itchy.
| yue-eng |
如果一個宇宙簡單到可以俾人明白,咁就正正因為佢太過簡單,所以產生唔到明白到佢嘅意識體。
| Any universe simple enough to be understood is too simple to produce a mind able to understand it.
| yue-eng |
兩個禮拜就會自己好返㗎喇。
| It will go away by itself in two weeks.
| yue-eng |
佢以前日日出街食飯㗎,但係而家冇嚕,因為冇錢。
| He used to eat out every day, but now he can't afford it.
| yue-eng |
你測驗測成點呀?
| How did your test go?
| yue-eng |
我咪講咗對唔住囉。
| I said I'm sorry.
| yue-eng |
你早啲嚟就好喇。
| I wish you'd come sooner.
| yue-eng |
佢將佢啲衫塞咗落一個大袋入面。
| He stuffed his laundry into a large bag.
| yue-eng |
如果呢件事發生喺你身上,你會有咩感覺吖?
| How would you feel if someone did that to you?
| yue-eng |
今晚食乜餸?
| What's for dinner tonight?
| yue-eng |
我開始連自己都唔明自己喺到講緊啲咩。
| I started having trouble understanding what I was saying myself.
| yue-eng |
你知唔知而家幾多點呀?
| Do you know what time it is?
| yue-eng |
聽日使唔使交英文功課呀?
| Did we have any English homework due tomorrow?
| yue-eng |
我份報告聽日要交。
| My report is due tomorrow.
| yue-eng |
我今朝爭五分鐘就搭到八點半班火車。
| This morning I missed the 8:30 train by five minutes.
| yue-eng |
星期一截止報名。
| Applications are due by Monday.
| yue-eng |
份論文幾時交呀?
| When is the paper due?
| yue-eng |
份功課下個禮拜交。
| The homework is due next week.
| yue-eng |
食咁多嘢,因住肚痛呀。
| If you eat that much, you'll get a stomachache.
| yue-eng |
我個仔而家同我一樣咁高喇。
| My son is now as tall as I am.
| yue-eng |
你有冇地方想去呀?
| Is there anywhere you want to go?
| yue-eng |
俾我試多次吖。
| Let me try again.
| yue-eng |
佢仲細,唔應該自己一個人去。
| He is too young to go there alone.
| yue-eng |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.