english stringlengths 2 1.48k | non_english stringlengths 1 1.45k | language stringclasses 49 values |
|---|---|---|
Make sure that the child is not sick. | 確保這個孩子不生病。 | en-zh |
At around 12pm, we go to the dining area of our unit for lunch. | 中午十二点左右,到我们单位的饭厅去吃午饭。 | en-zh |
In the world, there are 10 types of people: Those who understand binary and those that don't. | 世界上有10种人:懂二进制的人和不懂二进制的人。 | en-zh |
The sun shines through the tri-color clouds, shooting towards the earth. | 陽光穿過三色雲,射向大地。 | en-zh |
Can you give me a map of the street? | 请给我一张街道地图好吗? | en-zh |
Can you give me a street map? | 请给我一张街道地图好吗? | en-zh |
If there is anything I can do to help your area, please tell me. | 如果有什么我可以帮到你的地方,请尽管说。 | en-zh |
I am talking to you about history. | 我跟你說段歷史。 | en-zh |
She bought two pairs of polka dot stockings. | 她買了兩雙波點絲襪。 | en-zh |
It will be able to edit the pictures you don't like, then print them out. | 它可以將你不喜歡的照片修好,然後在印出來。 | en-zh |
If you begin to look at it more closely, actually, it is not. | 如果細究起來,實則不然。 | en-zh |
Why would you appear in my unit? | 你为什么会出现在我工作单位? | en-zh |
Only shoes know about holes in socks. | 只有鞋子知道襪子的洞。 | en-zh |
Only a shoe knows about a hole in a sock. | 只有鞋子知道襪子的洞。 | en-zh |
Why are you buying this type of car? | 为什么买这样的车呢? | en-zh |
I eat up everything! | 我全吃光! | en-zh |
I don't want that kind of look from you. | 不要这样看我。 | en-zh |
On which counter can I make my appointment? | 我可以在哪個櫃台預約? | en-zh |
I have already missed the delivery time, what should I do next? | 已经错过了交货时间了,接来下该怎么办? | en-zh |
I have missed the delivery time, what should I do next? | 已经错过了交货时间了,接来下该怎么办? | en-zh |
That boy threw a chunk of stone. | 那个男孩抛了一块石头。 | en-zh |
My computer shut down automatically. | 我电脑自动关机了。 | en-zh |
I forgot to go and see the doctor yesterday. | 昨天我忘了去看醫生。 | en-zh |
This morning was foggy. | 今天早上起雾了。 | en-zh |
Sorry, I could't find my seat. | 對不起,我找不到座位了。 | en-zh |
You are leaving, then, are you? | 你就要走了,是吗? | en-zh |
There is no excuse to help get you out of the meeting. | 沒有任何藉口可以幫助你缺席這次會議。 | en-zh |
There is no excuse that will let you be absent from the meeting. | 沒有任何藉口可以幫助你缺席這次會議。 | en-zh |
I can't hand Nagisa over to such a weak man. | 我可不能把阿渚交给这种文弱的男人。 | en-zh |
She is very happy eating chocolate. | 她很喜歡吃巧克力。 | en-zh |
Our company will implement new price standards regarding this product. | 关于这个产品,我公司将执行新的价格标准。 | en-zh |
In China, software piracy is one of the most serious issues. | 在中国,软件盗版是一个很严重的问题。 | en-zh |
How about going out tonight? | 今晚出去怎么样? | en-zh |
Tomorrow, my father is going to make a good meal. | 我父亲明天会做一桌好菜。 | en-zh |
Using a computer can save your time. | 電腦可以節省您的時間。 | en-zh |
Have you been feeling a bit of discomfort lately? | 你最近是不是身体有点不舒服? | en-zh |
Everyone gathered together in the open space to meet. | 大家都在空地集合開會。 | en-zh |
Originally, I knew nothing about it at all! | 我本来什么也不知道啊! | en-zh |
This is where they usually eat supper. | 这儿是他们通常吃宵夜的地方。 | en-zh |
He is in the process of doing his homework. | 他正在做功课。 | en-zh |
If you were a squirrel, what would you do? | 如果你是只松鼠,你会怎么做? | en-zh |
How much do you want in terms of salary? | 您想要多少工资? | en-zh |
His brother takes studying seriously. | 他弟弟很认真学习。 | en-zh |
Do you have any free time in the morning? | 上午你有時間嗎? | en-zh |
His heart stopped beating and he died immediately. | 他心脏停止了跳动, 随即死亡。 | en-zh |
Your uncle gives your aunt a haircut. | 你叔叔给你阿姨剪头发。 | en-zh |
In March next year, I will take a plane to the USA. | 明年三月我坐飛機去美國。 | en-zh |
In March next year, I will fly to the US. | 明年三月我坐飛機去美國。 | en-zh |
Ask Tom if you have any doubt. | 你如果有疑问,就问汤姆吧。 | en-zh |
Anna, where will your father be at this time tomorrow? | 安娜,你爸爸明天這個時候在哪裡? | en-zh |
Xiaolin's eyebrows are thick, his eyes are big, and his eyelashes are long. | 小林的眉毛长得浓,眼睛又大,睫毛很长。 | en-zh |
Kobayashi's eyebrows are thick, his eyes are big, and his eyelashes are long. | 小林的眉毛长得浓,眼睛又大,睫毛很长。 | en-zh |
She gives us a washing machine. | 她送给我们一台洗衣机。 | en-zh |
There are 26 letters in French: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z. | 法語包含二十六個字母: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z。 | en-zh |
Even though we are far apart, we still keep in touch. | 尽管距离很远,我们还是保持着通信联系。 | en-zh |
Even though the distance between us is great, we still communicate. | 尽管距离很远,我们还是保持着通信联系。 | en-zh |
He can speak English, and also French. | 他能通英語甚至法語。 | en-zh |
My big brother is not at home, he is at school. | 我兒子不在家,他在學校。 | en-zh |
Our football team defeated all the other teams in the city. | 我们的足球队打败了市里所有其他队。 | en-zh |
If you cry because you miss the sun when it goes away, then you will also miss the stars. | 如果,错过太阳的时候你在流泪,那么你也将错过群星。 | en-zh |
He hates maths the most. | 她最讨厌数学。 | en-zh |
The weather is really hot. | 天氣真熱。 | en-zh |
Do you have a student ticket? | 有學生票嗎? | en-zh |
Then, let's go and eat, yeah? | 那,我們去吃飯,好嗎? | en-zh |
He has back pain, he can't bend over. | 他背疼,不能弯腰。 | en-zh |
The skin of nectarines is slippery. | 油桃的皮是滑的。 | en-zh |
This is an appliance for drying clothes. | 這是一個晾衣服的器具。 | en-zh |
The monkey's bottom is not staying still. | 猴子屁股坐不住。 | en-zh |
I'm sorry that I made you wait for so long today. | 今天很抱歉,让你等了这么多时间。 | en-zh |
Their company's public relations team is very strong. | 他们公司的公关团队非常强悍。 | en-zh |
Our biggest enemy may not be someone else, but ourselves. | 我們最大的敵人不是別人,可能是自己。 | en-zh |
Our biggest enemies may not be other people, but ourselves. | 我們最大的敵人不是別人,可能是自己。 | en-zh |
If you have any other issues, please notify me through the form. | 如果你有其他问题,请通过表格发给我。 | en-zh |
If you have other problems, please send them to me through the form. | 如果你有其他问题,请通过表格发给我。 | en-zh |
The soul is made up of reason, determination, and passion. | 灵魂是由理性、意志和情欲构成的。 | en-zh |
You are not at the hospital this morning. | 今天上午你們不在醫院。 | en-zh |
They are not all at home right now. | 他们现在都不在家 | en-zh |
What are the prerequisites for a child to learn the piano? | 孩子学钢琴要具备哪些条件? | en-zh |
What conditions must a child meet to be able to learn the piano? | 孩子学钢琴要具备哪些条件? | en-zh |
The man I bumped into yesterday was Mr. Hill. | 我昨天碰到的男人是Hill先生。 | en-zh |
I feel extremely regretful. | 我觉得太遗憾了。 | en-zh |
You need to hand in a few photos, fill in a form, and get a visa. | 你要交几张照片,填好几张表格,办好签证。 | en-zh |
My school is to the left of my house. | 我的學校在我家左邊。 | en-zh |
When have you asked him to eat dinner? | 你什么时候请他吃晚饭? | en-zh |
When are you asking him to have dinner? | 你什么时候请他吃晚饭? | en-zh |
I'm only joking; don't take me seriously. | 我開玩笑的,別當真。 | en-zh |
During that era, the fate of doctors was in the hands of people who did not understand medicine. | 那个时代,医生的命运掌握在不懂医术的人的手里。 | en-zh |
What is the filling in these dumplings? | 这饺子是什么馅的啊? | en-zh |
I think he's about 60 years old. | 我想他大概60岁 | en-zh |
They are going forwards and I am always going backwards. | 他们往前走而我一直都在往后退。 | en-zh |
By the time I arrived at the school, the class had already finished. | 当我到学校的时候,课程已经结束了。 | en-zh |
At the end of the ceremony, the new couple kissed. | 典礼结束时,新人接了吻。 | en-zh |
Jump down! There is nothing else you can do! | 跳下来!没有任何别的可作的! | en-zh |
After seeing the film, we are going to the café to get something to eat. | 看完電影,到咖啡館吃點東西吧。 | en-zh |
Look at this table; it has been written out clearly. | 你看这张表吧,上面已经写清楚了。 | en-zh |
I am telling a good story to my younger friend. | 跟我的年輕朋友講一個好聽的故事。 | en-zh |
Now you should rest a little. | 现在休息一下。 | en-zh |
Try resting for now. | 现在休息一下。 | en-zh |
The meeting between the school and the business is scheduled to be held on the 26th of December. | 学校与企业见面会于12月26日按期举行。 | en-zh |
The bus stop is located right outside where I live. | 公共汽车的停车站正好坐落在我的住所前面。 | en-zh |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.