english stringlengths 2 1.48k | non_english stringlengths 1 1.45k | language stringclasses 49 values |
|---|---|---|
I met her at 8:30p.m at the cathedral. | 我和她約了今晚八點半在大教堂見。 | en-zh |
She drinks alcohol-free beer almost every day, because her favourite drink is beer, but she doesn't want to drink alcohol every day. | 她几乎每天都喝不含酒精的啤酒,因为啤酒是她喜欢的饮料,但是她不想每天都喝酒精。 | en-zh |
The classmates all like reading Japanese manga. | 同学们都很喜欢看日本漫画。 | en-zh |
Right now is the time of year to see the cherry blossoms. | 现在是看樱桃树的期间。 | en-zh |
Due to the lack of water, many of the plants have withered. | 由于缺水,许多植物干枯了。 | en-zh |
He almost froze to death from the snow. | 他差点在雪中冻死。 | en-zh |
I hope you will enjoy your time in China. | 希望你会享受在中国的时光。 | en-zh |
Where are you going first of all? | 你們先去哪裡? | en-zh |
His salary is high, and the hours are pretty good, too. | 他的工作工资很高,工作时间也相当理想。 | en-zh |
One person hides something, and ten people look for it. | 一个人藏,十个人找。 | en-zh |
Our house is made up of seven rooms, one of which is a kitchen. | 我們家有七間房間,其中一間是廚房。 | en-zh |
I have more than five friends who can speak French. | 我有五个以上的朋友会说法语。 | en-zh |
Could you drive to the station? | 你能開車去車站嗎? | en-zh |
You should lose weight, because you are too fat. | 你該減肥了,因為你太胖了。 | en-zh |
My class is not very big; there are only 11 students. | 我的班不大,只有十一个学生. | en-zh |
Therefore, other people's ways of thinking might not be suited to you. | 所以别人的思想方法用在你身上不一定有效。 | en-zh |
Please give me some advice on what I should do. | 请给我提提建议,我该做什么。 | en-zh |
Because you work so much, you are always very tired. | 因为你工作得太多,所以你总是很累。 | en-zh |
In my soul there are many places that are cynical and arrogant, but at its core, it fears the darkness and is as weak as a sheep. | 我的灵魂里有很多地方玩世不恭,对人傲慢无礼,但是它有一个核心,这个核心害怕黑暗,柔弱得像绵羊一样。 | en-zh |
I want to attend the party on November 1st. | 我想要參加十一月一日的派對。 | en-zh |
He ordered me to go to bed early. | 他命令我早点上床睡觉。 | en-zh |
What day of the week was it this time last year? | 去年的今天是星期幾? | en-zh |
Shanghai summers can reach temperatures of up to 38-9 degrees. That is extremely hot! | 上海夏天的最高温度要到三十八九度,真快热死了! | en-zh |
Many Chinese people make good guests, especially those from rural areas. | 大多数中国人是非常好客的,尤其是住在农村的人。 | en-zh |
I have already worked the whole day. I am very tired. | 我已經工作了一整天, 我很累。 | en-zh |
History is life's lover. | 历史是生活的情人。 | en-zh |
Welcome. Now that many people have arrived, please take a seat and wait for a while. | 欢迎光临,现在人很多,请坐下来等一等。 | en-zh |
I think you are mixed race, because you look a bit Chinese. | 我以为你是混血,因为有点像中国人。 | en-zh |
He is majoring in economics. | 他的专业是经济学。 | en-zh |
Please find us a table for two people. | 請給我們找一張兩個人的桌子。 | en-zh |
4.5 yuan for one pound, now isn't that cheap! | 一斤四元五毛,便宜得不得了! | en-zh |
Shall we take a bath together? | 我們一起洗澡,好嗎? | en-zh |
I am either going to see a film, or going to see an opera. | 我或者去看电影,或者去看歌剧。 | en-zh |
Give me a ring when you go running. | 你去跑步的時候叫我一聲。 | en-zh |
What will I be doing this time next year? | 明年這個時候我在做什麼? | en-zh |
I am giving you a little gift. | 送你一点礼物。 | en-zh |
He paid the prostitute the fee without being aware of the surveillance camera. | 他在不知有監控錄像的情況下支付了妓女服務費用。 | en-zh |
Could you introduce me to a lawyer? | 你能幫我介紹一名律師嗎? | en-zh |
I completely understood. | 我完全懂了。 | en-zh |
It needs to be judged on whether it meets the ethical standards. | 必須判斷一個行為是否符合道德標準。 | en-zh |
He is behind the railing. | 他在欄杆之後。 | en-zh |
Please write down and give to me your personal address. | 请把您的个人地址写给我。 | en-zh |
He lets his workers eat meals in the office. | 他让他的工人在办公室吃饭。 | en-zh |
Xiao Yu, this is Juan, and I am Juan's friend. | 小雨,他是胡安,我和胡安是朋友。 | en-zh |
When can we use this until? | 我們可以用到幾點? | en-zh |
I think that this is all quite absurd. | 这一切在我看来都颇为荒唐。 | en-zh |
I have honey thighs. | 我有蜜大腿。 | en-zh |
Ankle, ankle, where are you? | 腳踝腳踝你在哪裡? | en-zh |
Sorry, I just wanted to drive you away. | 對不起,剛剛還想趕你走。 | en-zh |
People must use foxes to catch foxes. | 人們必須用狐狸來抓狐狸。 | en-zh |
The colours of the napkins are the same, but the sizes are not. | 这些餐巾颜色相同,但大小不同。 | en-zh |
He is used to talking back. | 他习惯顶嘴。 | en-zh |
Rong Rong's mother doesn't seem to be a good mother. | 蓉蓉的妈妈一点都不像一个好妈妈。 | en-zh |
My siblings slept in the garden. | 我的兄弟在花園睡了一覺。 | en-zh |
Go to the history department or education department. | 去修歷史系或教育系。 | en-zh |
You can help me make some rules for everyone to follow. | 你可以幫我訂一些規矩.讓大家遵守。 | en-zh |
I think this news should be noticed by everyone. | 我认为这个消息应该通知大家。 | en-zh |
They are all studients. | 她們都是大學生。 | en-zh |
They're all studients. | 她們都是大學生。 | en-zh |
After careful examination, it can be seen that the skull was smashed to pieces. | 仔細檢查後發現,該頭骨被重擊碎裂。 | en-zh |
Chinese coastal cities are generally more developed than the inland ones. | 中国大陆的沿海城市普遍比内陆城市发达。 | en-zh |
This is a really kind wish. | 这真是一个很善良的愿望。 | en-zh |
This is a type of reprocessed tea. | 這是一種再加工茶葉。 | en-zh |
I don't want red bell peppers, I want green ones. | 我不要紅色的柿子椒, 而是要綠色的。 | en-zh |
His behaviour made me feel restless. | 他的行为让我坐立不安。 | en-zh |
Are you fed up of desserts? | 甜品吃厌了吗? | en-zh |
All the oil in the lamp has been used. | 灯里的油用完了。 | en-zh |
Deep down, everyone is rich and beautiful, but we don't know how to express it! | 内心世界很丰富,不知该如何表达了! | en-zh |
The glass from a round table has been smashed. | 一块圆桌玻璃被打碎了。 | en-zh |
How many Chinese characters can you write now? | 她現在會寫多少漢字? | en-zh |
People from Shanghai speak Shanghainese; they can also speak Mandarin. | 上海人讲上海话;上海人也都会讲普通话。 | en-zh |
I didn't finish my homework today, either. | 今天我又没有写完作业。 | en-zh |
It is better to teach someone how to fish than to give someone a fish. | 授之以鱼,不如授之以渔。 | en-zh |
How long can it be kept going with 100 dollars? | 用100美元可以支持多久? | en-zh |
Loving and being loved are the most joyful things in the world. | 爱和被爱是世上最幸运的事。 | en-zh |
If you have free time tomorrow, we could eat lunch together. | 如果你明天有空,我们就可以一起吃午饭了。 | en-zh |
Her grade in English was very good. | 她英语成绩很好。 | en-zh |
Coffee vending machines are bad. | 咖啡自動販賣機是壞的。 | en-zh |
The computer means making the form is easy. | 计算机使表单的处理容易了。 | en-zh |
Do you want all or half of it? | 您要整份还是半份? | en-zh |
I am very talented at maths. | 我在数学上很有天分。 | en-zh |
Her sister also sings very beautifully. | 她妹妹也唱得很漂亮。 | en-zh |
He travels across the sea. | 他在海上旅行。 | en-zh |
Many people study Japanese so they can read manga. | 很多人学日语是为了看漫画。 | en-zh |
My mother bought some apples at the fruit shop. | 我母親在水果店買了好幾個蘋果。 | en-zh |
He completely destroyed the image of the country. | 他們完全損壞了國家的形象。 | en-zh |
It has four legs, it is made of wood and it lives in the kitchen. | 它有四條腿,是木製的而且站在廚房裡。 | en-zh |
He grabbed a handful of rice. | 他抓了一把米。 | en-zh |
I knew she didn't love it. | 我知道她不爱它。 | en-zh |
I especially like the flavour of the mushroom. | 我特別喜歡蘑菇的味道。 | en-zh |
This is my Spanish student ID card. | 這是我西班牙的學生證。 | en-zh |
Afghanistan has different kinds of landscapes. | 阿富汗有许多不同的景色 | en-zh |
I don't think that it is possible to generalise a whole nation, and say how all Japanese people are. | 我觉得不可以泛化一个民族,说日本人怎么样。 | en-zh |
After Tom lost his job, he started to gamble to cope with his depression. | 湯姆失業後,為了排遣鬱悶的心情而開始了賭博。 | en-zh |
If I buy more, can I get them cheaper? | 我多买一些,可以便宜点吗? | en-zh |
She still went to work even after getting pregnant. | 她懷孕後仍然堅持工作。 | en-zh |
No. I apologise, but I need to leave a bit early. | 不。我很抱歉,但我必须早点回去。 | en-zh |
People like him because he is friendly. | 人們喜歡他,因為他很友善。 | en-zh |
I don't like going out to have fun. Usually, I make my own coffee at home, and have a game of chess with a friend. | 我不喜欢出去玩,常常在家泡壶咖啡,跟朋友下围棋象棋。 | en-zh |
You must take responsibility for your own careless actions. | 您必須為你自己不小心的行為負責。 | en-zh |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.