english stringlengths 2 1.48k | non_english stringlengths 1 1.45k | language stringclasses 49 values |
|---|---|---|
However, there are fewer people learning Chinese, so I think Chinese people are not too familiar with the foreign accents and mistakes. | 但是,学习中文的人比较少,所以我认为有的中国人不太习惯外国人的口音和错误。 | en-zh |
I hate people who make small talk in quiet public places. | 我最讨厌那种在安静的公共场合随便说话的人。 | en-zh |
Before you put the noodles in the pot, you have to break them up into small pieces. | 麵條下鍋前要先掰成小塊。 | en-zh |
Can I serve you? | 我能為您服務嗎? | en-zh |
The quality of salmon being sold here is high. | 這裡賣的鮭魚是品質最好的。 | en-zh |
She was happy to come, but she was on holiday. | 她很樂意前來,但是她在休假。 | en-zh |
They are looking for trouble. | 他們自找麻煩。 | en-zh |
Do people from your country eat kelp? | 你國家的人吃海帶嗎? | en-zh |
There are holes in the ceiling. | 天花板上有洞。 | en-zh |
You are welcome to join us. | 欢迎你加入我们。 | en-zh |
I believe this type of medicine will help your illness. | 我相信這種藥對你的病情有幫助。 | en-zh |
The bags from this brand are too expensive. | 這個牌子的包包太貴了。 | en-zh |
She is crying, smiling and shouting; it's hard to watch. | 她又哭又笑又闹,真难伺候。 | en-zh |
People are not willing to lend money to people who aren't trustworthy. | 人们不愿意把钱借给那些不值得信任的人。 | en-zh |
Starting from today, I am going to learn a little Japanese. | 从今天开始,我要学一点日语。 | en-zh |
He went to the USA last week. | 他上週去了美國。 | en-zh |
On the plate there is a piece of chicken, a potato and some peas. | 在盤子裏有一塊雞肉、一個土豆和一些豌豆。 | en-zh |
The good thing about winter is that there are no mosquitos. | 冬天的好處在于沒有蚊子。 | en-zh |
What do you have planned tomorrow? | 你明天有什么安排啦? | en-zh |
That's right, I am talking about the mistake in this sentence. | 沒錯,我在說這個句子的錯誤。 | en-zh |
My view and yours are completely different. | 我的意见和您的完全不同。 | en-zh |
Concerning the content below, I want to verify two things. | 关于下面的内容,我想确认两件事情。 | en-zh |
Narcissism means 'to be more confident'. | 自恋是为了更自信。 | en-zh |
The window overlooks the courtyard. | 窗戶俯瞰著院子。 | en-zh |
I promise that I will send you to prison. | 我保證我會把你送進牢裡。 | en-zh |
Love and hope helped her to recover quickly. | 愛和希望幫助她迅速復原。 | en-zh |
Tom eats breakfast at 6 in the morning every day. | 汤姆每天早晨6点钟吃早餐。 | en-zh |
I participated in a photography competition. | 我參加了一個攝影比賽。 | en-zh |
A person's happiness does not come from owning a lot, but from caring about little. | 一個人的快樂,不是因為他擁有得多,而是因為他計較得少。 | en-zh |
Your body was always very healthy; why are you suddenly in the hospital? | 你身体一直非常好,怎么突然间住医院了? | en-zh |
The Chinese mainland's coasts are surrounded by the Bohai sea, the Yellow Sea, the East China sea and the South China sea. | 中国大陆的沿海有渤海,黄海,东海和南海。 | en-zh |
He has already used up all of his money. | 他已經用盡了所有的錢。 | en-zh |
Therefore, for the glorious God, you must accept each other, and accept Jesus Christ in the same way. | 所以,为了荣耀上帝,你们要彼此接纳,就像基督接纳你们一样。 | en-zh |
There are people speaking Mandarin. | 有人在讲汉语。 | en-zh |
Concerning this problem, our views are not the same. | 在这个问题上,我们的看法不一样。 | en-zh |
The results of the Chinese Academy of Sciences' survey are like this. | 中国科学院的调查结果是这样的。 | en-zh |
We think that it is dangerous to climb mountains alone. | 我们觉得你独自登山非常危险。 | en-zh |
Food is what matters to people. | 民以食为天。 | en-zh |
The leaves slowly fell. | 叶子慢慢的飘落下来。 | en-zh |
She was blindfolded. | 她被蒙上了眼睛。 | en-zh |
In that age, men and women wore similar hairstyles. | 在那個時代,男女髮式大體相似。 | en-zh |
Why are you pushing all responsibilities to others? | 你怎么什么责任都往别人身上推? | en-zh |
Call me if you discover anything. | 如果你發現什麼,請打給我。 | en-zh |
I would like to have this soup. | 我要這個湯。 | en-zh |
It will soon be daybreak and I have to leave. | 天快亮了,我要动身了。 | en-zh |
You have heart disease. | 你有心脏病。 | en-zh |
I have trouble breathing. | 我呼吸困难。 | en-zh |
He interrupted our discussion. | 他打断了我们的谈论。 | en-zh |
I missed my stop. What should I do? | 我坐过站了,怎么办? | en-zh |
There is nothing which exacts a higher price than revenge, yet is so futile. | 没有什么东西比复仇更昂贵,更无益。 | en-zh |
Forgive me for being frank. You have erred. | 恕我直言:你犯了一个错。 | en-zh |
The lesson has ended and the children have gone out to play. | 下了課,孩子都跑出去玩兒了。 | en-zh |
Don't you raise your voice at me. | 別對我大小聲。 | en-zh |
Everyone chose him to speak at the conference. | 大家推举他到大会发言。 | en-zh |
The browser is running really slowly. | 瀏覽器跑得超級慢。 | en-zh |
I like using these goods; they are very suitable for me. | 我喜欢用这些产品,非常适合我。 | en-zh |
In Taiwan, the differences between the four seasons have become less and less obvious. A short spring and autumn have gradually become part of the features of the four seasons. | 在台灣,季節的變化越來越不明顯。短春與短秋逐漸成為現在四季的特徵。 | en-zh |
Xiao Wang, can I use your bike? Forget I said that, you are riding it! | 小王,我可以用一下你的自行车吗?那没说的,你骑走吧! | en-zh |
The hillside had torrential flooding from the west. | 山坡让滔滔的洪水往西流 | en-zh |
I am really sorry, but I seem to have lost your umbrella. | 我真的很抱歉,但我似乎丢失了你的伞。 | en-zh |
I wonder if the sea levels will rise when the North Pole melts. | 我在想是否北極的冰融化的時候, 海平面就會上升。 | en-zh |
He patted her bum. | 他拍打著她的屁股。 | en-zh |
China is a sleeping tiger, but once it wakes up, it will shock the world. | 中国是一只沉睡的狮子,一旦觉醒,将会震惊世界。 | en-zh |
She is wearing gorgeous silk clothes. | 她穿著華麗的絲綢服飾。 | en-zh |
Studying is a step-by-step process. | 学习是一个循序渐进的过程。 | en-zh |
Spring makes us full of hope about the future. | 春天讓我們對未來充滿希望。 | en-zh |
Grabbing onto his head, he said: "What is that?" | 他抓著頭皮說:「那是什麼?」 | en-zh |
He should spend more time on this piece of research. | 他應該花更多時間在這個研究上。 | en-zh |
His car flipped over several times before it fell into the river. | 他的車在掉進河裡前翻轉了好幾次。 | en-zh |
Mistakes and lying can be worked through, but I cannot stand a complete lack of humour. | 错误和谎言我都可以忍受,但我不能原谅幽默感的彻底丧失。 | en-zh |
What does Shanghai people's Mandarin sound like? | 上海人普通话说得怎么样? | en-zh |
Your project needs a large amount of money. | 你的项目需要一大笔钱。 | en-zh |
To date nobody knows the actual size of the cosmos. | 宇宙的實際大小至今無人知道。 | en-zh |
Do you know accounting? | 你懂会计吗? | en-zh |
There is no need to be so strict. | 用不着这么严格。 | en-zh |
Let them have their fun. | 讓他們鬧去。 | en-zh |
How many trips did you make? | 你去了几回? | en-zh |
He seldom eats fruits. | 他很少吃水果。 | en-zh |
I have bought clothes. | 我買了衣服了。 | en-zh |
I have to catch the early train tomorrow. | 我明天要趕大清早的火車。 | en-zh |
This gives me renewed hopes. | 这给了我新的希望。 | en-zh |
Iceland has not joined the European Union. | 冰島沒有加入歐盟。 | en-zh |
He is not willing to testify for his compatriot. | 他不願意為同胞作證。 | en-zh |
He doesn't like meat. | 他不喜歡吃肉。 | en-zh |
May I finish it? | 我能都吃掉嗎? | en-zh |
Oh, I'm sick. | 啊,我病了。 | en-zh |
I am either going to watch a movie, or chat with my friends. | 我要么去看电影,要么和朋友聊天。 | en-zh |
Chinese is a tonal language. | 漢語是一個聲調語言。 | en-zh |
The method used for tests in Australia is not meant to be difficult for the people sitting them. | 澳洲的考試方式並不是為了刁難受測者。 | en-zh |
It really is a headache. | 真傷腦筋。 | en-zh |
The main type of tree in this part of the forest is the cypress. | 这片森林的树主要是柏树。 | en-zh |
When you have free time, please come and play. | 有空的時候,請過來玩兒。 | en-zh |
They never do exercise. | 他们从不做运动。 | en-zh |
Moral evil is the result of ignorance. | 道德上的恶乃是无知的后果。 | en-zh |
Currently, having a hood is part of young people's fashion. | 现代年轻人戴风帽是装一种派头。 | en-zh |
Please get here with the ambulance quickly. Hurry up! | 请你们快点来一辆救护车,快! | en-zh |
I am already very tired, but I still have a lot of work I need to do. | 我已經很睏了,但是我還有很多事情要做。 | en-zh |
You were also too brave! | 你们也太大胆了吧! | en-zh |
I often go to Chongqing to eat sausages. | 我经常去重庆吃香肠 | en-zh |
She bought a woollen pullover to give to him. | 她买了件羊毛套衫给他。 | en-zh |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.