english stringlengths 2 1.48k | non_english stringlengths 1 1.45k | language stringclasses 49 values |
|---|---|---|
Excuse me, do you have any of these in your store? | 请问,这款你们店里有吗? | en-zh |
Boy Scouts need to do one good deed every day. | 童子军每天都要完成一件好事。 | en-zh |
That's so expensive! Can't you get it cheaper? | 这么贵!能便宜些吗? | en-zh |
Your pair of slippers are very cute. | 你的這雙拖鞋很萌。 | en-zh |
I am sorry, we are unable to satisfy your demand. | 对不起,我们无法满足您的要求。 | en-zh |
He is very popular, so whenever you find yourself in trouble, his friends will be happy to help. | 他的人緣向來很好,因此一旦遭遇急難,朋友都樂意幫忙。 | en-zh |
These are very early stories. | 这些都是很早的故事了。 | en-zh |
Do you have a drink to help quench my thirst? | 你有没有什么喝的给我解渴吗? | en-zh |
Mary has failed again, but the good thing is that she is still very young. | 瑪麗再次失敗。但好的是她還很年輕。 | en-zh |
I feel like she has misunderstood me. | 我覺的她誤會我了。 | en-zh |
The machine works all day. | 機器運作一整天。 | en-zh |
He is quickly recovering from his cold. | 他的感冒很快就好了。 | en-zh |
That writer I mentioned a lot in the past passed away yesterday. | 我以前多次向你談起的那個作家昨天去世了。 | en-zh |
I want to go and change into that shirt I bought yesterday. | 我想去換我昨天買的這件襯衫。 | en-zh |
When someone's upset, it's best to stay quiet. | 心烦的时候,最好就是沉默。 | en-zh |
The children are having fun in the grass. | 孩子們在草地上玩耍。 | en-zh |
Please sit in here. | 請坐這裡。 | en-zh |
Serious illnesses call for emergency care. | 重病得用重药医。 | en-zh |
You are busy; I can do it myself. | 你忙,我自己干也行。 | en-zh |
The effects of the atmosphere and ocean on the environment are very important. | 大氣與海洋對於地球環境的影響十分重要。 | en-zh |
Outside of working hours, you can get a hold of him through his private phone. | 工作时间以外,可以打他的私人电话找到他。 | en-zh |
Have you been keeping up a normal diet since the last shot of insulin? | 你最後一次注射胰島素之後有正常飲食嗎? | en-zh |
Who do you think made the mistake? | 你認為誰是錯誤的? | en-zh |
When out of tourist season, the tickets will be cheap. | 在旅游淡季,机票会很便宜。 | en-zh |
Tomorrow, I am coming back from Hong Kong to the mainland. | 明天我要從香港去趟內地。 | en-zh |
Thank you for helping me. Please turn off the light, I want to go to sleep. | 我谢谢你帮帮忙,给我把灯关了,我想睡觉了。 | en-zh |
You really are an idiot. You're so stupid! | 你这个人真是傻瓜一个,这么笨! | en-zh |
He thinks I don't know anything about it, but, in reality, I know everything. | 他以为我什么都不知道,其实我什么都知道。 | en-zh |
You are one of my best friends. | 你是我最好的朋友之一。 | en-zh |
When considering the party, what kind of clothes are you going to wear? | 参加派对的话,你会穿哪一件衣服? | en-zh |
She has dropped out of school due to health issues. | 她因為健康因素休學了。 | en-zh |
When we started, we thought that we knew everything, but we later discovered that we did not. | 开始的时候,我们以为我们什么都知道,但后来发现,事实是我们什么都不知道。 | en-zh |
If you can sing, that is great. | 如果你会唱歌,那很好。 | en-zh |
Well then, have you decided? | 那么,您决定了吗? | en-zh |
Where did you run to? | 你跑哪去了? | en-zh |
The mainland of China covers 96,000,000 square kilometers, and it is the largest country in Asia, as well as the third largest in the world. | 中国陆地的总面积是960万平方公里,是亚洲面积最大的国家,居世界第三位。 | en-zh |
It is still raining a lot today, and the soil is being broken up. | 今天下这么大的雨,土松着呢。 | en-zh |
It really is unforgettable for me! Thank you! | 真的令我難忘! 謝謝你! | en-zh |
I did not go there to die. I went there to live. | 我去那里不是为了死亡。我去那里是为了生活。 | en-zh |
To be honest, he doesn't have any musical talent. | 说实话,他没有任何音乐天分。 | en-zh |
Give it a go! | 试试这个吧! | en-zh |
They are struggling with the goal of wiping out smallpox. | 他们奋斗的目标是消灭天花。 | en-zh |
How many US dollars are in an Egyptian pound? | 美金對埃磅多少啊? | en-zh |
The latest entertainment magazine has many Korean influences. | 最近的娛樂雜誌上很多有關韓流的內容。 | en-zh |
I can see a person, but I can't see any wolves. | 我看见一个人,没看见狼。 | en-zh |
I love to eat Sukiyaki most of all! | 我最愛吃壽喜燒了! | en-zh |
The weatherman's forecast is almost certainly wrong. | 气象学家做预报几乎总是错的。 | en-zh |
The flow of the water was strong enough to wash away the bridge. | 水流的强力把桥给冲垮了。 | en-zh |
I only know about these. | 我只知道这些。 | en-zh |
Our soldiers cannot choose whether there is war or peace. | 无论是战争,还是和平,我们军人是无法选择的。 | en-zh |
I support political reform. | 我支持政治改革。 | en-zh |
You are at home today noon time. | 今天中午你在家。 | en-zh |
I had a little on the plane, not much. | 飛機上吃了一點,不多。 | en-zh |
In our view, we have already made the biggest possible compromise. | 对于我们来说,这已经是做出了最大限度的让步了。 | en-zh |
Talking bad about mother again, eh? | 又再說媽媽的壞話了喔? | en-zh |
A lie is like a flower in full bloom. It may look pretty, but it wilts quickly. | 謊言像一朵盛開的鮮花,外表美麗,生命短暫。 | en-zh |
The new school semester has started. | 新的學期開始了。 | en-zh |
It doesn't matter how others see you. What is important is to be sure to affirm your own self. | 别人怎样看自己不重要,重要的是要保证自己得到自己的认同。 | en-zh |
How about this instead? | 不然這樣好不好? | en-zh |
There are four Chinese books in front of the telephone. | 電話前面有四本中文書。 | en-zh |
What do you think she can do? | 您认为她会做什么? | en-zh |
He has the opportunity to pass the exam. | 他有機會通過考試。 | en-zh |
Do you think that you are qualified for that aspect of the work? | 你认为可以胜任那些方面个工作? | en-zh |
Have you and her had a sexual relationship? | 你和她有過性關係嗎? | en-zh |
If you do silly things, you must accept the consequences without complaining. | 如果你做了愚蠢的事,你就必須無怨尤接受痛苦懲罰。 | en-zh |
Originally, you were very stubborn. | 原来你很倔。 | en-zh |
Eating lots at night can easily give you a nightmare. | 晚上吃多了容易做噩梦。 | en-zh |
He likes re-watching the old videotapes. | 他喜欢回顾老录像带。 | en-zh |
This child jumped onto the bed. | 這個孩子跳上了床。 | en-zh |
Many people change themselves, but nobody has a way of changing the world. | 很多人改变了自己,却没办法改变世界。 | en-zh |
I can provide my family with food and clothing. | 我可以给我的家庭提供衣食。 | en-zh |
I think it is my enemy. | 我认为它是我的敌人。 | en-zh |
The parents value their children's education. | 父母很重视孩子的教育。 | en-zh |
Today I finally worked up the bravery to say to her "I love you!" | 今天我终于鼓起勇气对她说:“我爱你!”。 | en-zh |
Carefully cut it while holding it in your hands. | 小心切到手。 | en-zh |
Look, it's so pretty! | 你看,太美啦! | en-zh |
He excels over the other people in his class. | 他胜过他班中的同学 | en-zh |
The company manager decided on the work plan. | 公司的经理确定了工作计划。 | en-zh |
What are you doing on 5p.m. on Monday? | 你星期一下午五點在做什麼? | en-zh |
What do I need to do right now? | 我現在必須做什麼? | en-zh |
Learning about the way the Earth has formed is a very interesting thing. | 学习地球的形成过程是很有趣的一件事。 | en-zh |
Ice melts to become water. | 冰融化成水。 | en-zh |
Can't you help me look for my wallet? | 你不能帮我找找钱包吗? | en-zh |
I hope I can get my wish fulfilled. | 希望我的愿望能够实现。 | en-zh |
A typhoon has also started to rise. | 又开始刮台风了。 | en-zh |
According to the weather report, tomorrow will be a fine day. | 根據氣象預報,明天會是晴天。 | en-zh |
After a long day of looking at a computer, don't you feel tired? | 一天到晚对着电脑,你不觉得厌倦吗? | en-zh |
The satellite came flying over Hanoi. | 人造卫星从河内上空飞过。 | en-zh |
This heating equipment uses diesel as fuel. | 这个取暖装置用柴油作为燃料。 | en-zh |
There will be a lot of birthday cards sent soon. | 很快會有很多生日賀卡送到。 | en-zh |
She never wears makeup, but she always looks very charming. | 她從不化妝, 但總是看起來很迷人。 | en-zh |
This is really difficult to deal with. | 這件事真難處理。 | en-zh |
I am sorry for disappointing you. | 对不起,是我辜负你了。 | en-zh |
These computers use batteries to operate. | 這些電腦用電池運作。 | en-zh |
Anger is punishing yourself for other people's mistakes. | 生氣,就是拿別人的過錯來懲罰自己。 | en-zh |
I feel happy in her firm. | 在她的公司里,我感觉很好。 | en-zh |
He is keeping an eye out. | 他在监视着。 | en-zh |
What hope is there of a cure? | 治愈的希望有多大? | en-zh |
Recently, this area's international relations have become very tense. | 最近這個區域的國際形勢很緊張。 | en-zh |
The weather is so hot, I just don't want to go out. | 这天气热死人了,简直就不愿出门。 | en-zh |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.