sentence1 stringlengths 3 704 | sentence2 stringlengths 9 661 | lang stringclasses 112 values |
|---|---|---|
跟伊争辩是呒没用个。
| It is no use arguing with her.
| wuu-eng |
忒可惜了!
| What a shame!
| wuu-eng |
听到伊成功个消息,伊老高兴个。
| He was happy at the news of her success.
| wuu-eng |
我要预订一间6月3号个单人房。
| I'd like to reserve a single room on June 3.
| wuu-eng |
请帮我寻一下我个皮夹子。
| Please find me my wallet.
| wuu-eng |
伊帮我讲了一个有趣个故事。
| She told me an interesting story.
| wuu-eng |
伊登上了前往洛杉矶个飞机。
| He boarded a plane bound for Los Angeles.
| wuu-eng |
啥个辰光开始?
| When does that start?
| wuu-eng |
旁边一排衣裳告搿搭个衣裳呒没啥两样。
| There is no difference between this row of clothes and the one next to it.
| wuu-eng |
搿本书有精美个插图。
| This book is beautifully illustrated.
| wuu-eng |
伊跟伊拉阿妹一样亲切。
| She is no less kind than her sister is.
| wuu-eng |
台湾菜呒没印度菜味道辣。
| Taiwanese food is milder than Indian food.
| wuu-eng |
伊看上去是一个十足个绅士。
| He looks every inch a gentleman.
| wuu-eng |
金子比水重得多。
| Gold is much heavier than water.
| wuu-eng |
阿拉个任务到目前为止老轻松个,但从现在开始会得变了老难个。
| Our task has been easy so far, but it will be difficult from now on.
| wuu-eng |
侬自家拿蛋糕吃𠲎。
| Please help yourself to the cake.
| wuu-eng |
伊帮我讲了伊个一生。
| He told me the story of his life.
| wuu-eng |
事故耽误了阿拉半个钟头。
| An accident delayed us for half an hour.
| wuu-eng |
搿种秘密总有一天会被揭露个。
| Such secrets are always eventually revealed.
| wuu-eng |
我呒没啥好依靠个了。
| I have nothing to fall back on.
| wuu-eng |
我做好我个功课以后,就读搿本书。
| I read the book after I had finished my homework.
| wuu-eng |
现在铂金首饰邪气热门。
| At the moment, platinum jewellery is in fashion
| wuu-eng |
能勿能麻烦侬告诉我去邻村哪能走?
| Sorry, but can you show me the way to the next village?
| wuu-eng |
伊住拉罗素广场56号。
| She lived at 56 Russell Square.
| wuu-eng |
阿拉有交关听众。
| We had a large audience.
| wuu-eng |
请写信告诉我㑚学堂个情况。
| Please write to me about conditions at your school.
| wuu-eng |
看见新鲜龙虾,我有了食欲。
| The sight of fresh lobster gave me an appetite.
| wuu-eng |
搿狗跑了多少快啊!
| This dog runs very fast!
| wuu-eng |
侬上班迟到了。
| You were late for work.
| wuu-eng |
护士会告诉侬哪能做。
| The nurse will tell you how to do it.
| wuu-eng |
勿要相信一个侬一点也勿了解伊过去个人。
| Don't trust a man whose past you know nothing about.
| wuu-eng |
下个礼拜我去温哥华看阿拉阿妹。
| I'm going off to Vancouver next week to see my sister.
| wuu-eng |
我觉着价钿忒贵,再讲呒没啥特别好看……
| I think it's too expensive; besides, it doesn't even look that good...
| wuu-eng |
罗杰斯先生跟史密斯小姐昨日宣布订婚。
| The engagement of Mr Rogers and Miss Smith was announced yesterday.
| wuu-eng |
侬要干汏呢湿汏啊?
| Do you want dry cleaning or regular wash?
| wuu-eng |
现在正好,勿重也勿轻。
| It's good now; neither too heavy nor too light.
| wuu-eng |
今朝夜到头侬约会约拉啥地方?
| Where's your date tonight?
| wuu-eng |
搿爿天真挖塞。
| The weather is so oppressive.
| wuu-eng |
一点勿便宜,贵得来熱昏。
| It's not even a little bit cheap, it's extremely expensive!
| wuu-eng |
伊怕爷个。
| He is afraid of Father.
| wuu-eng |
侬看看清爽,勿要忒新鲜噢!
| Take a good look, it's really fresh!
| wuu-eng |
伊怕伊垃爷个。
| He is afraid of his father.
| wuu-eng |
洋山芋口强来死个。
| Potatoes are very cheap.
| wuu-eng |
秋天来了。
| Autumn is here.
| wuu-eng |
几钿一斤?
| How much for half a kilo?
| wuu-eng |
用勿着急得个。
| No need to worry.
| wuu-eng |
我晓得金钱勿是万能个。
| I know that money isn't everything.
| wuu-eng |
我为侬个行为感到可耻。
| I am ashamed of your conduct.
| wuu-eng |
侬个行为勿得体。
| Your behavior is quite out of place.
| wuu-eng |
拣爿好吃点个饭店去吃。
| Choose a good restaurant to go to eat at.
| wuu-eng |
侬差勿多猜对了。
| Your guess is almost right.
| wuu-eng |
阿拉侪认为侬个想法是行勿通个。
| We all consider your idea to be impractical.
| wuu-eng |
伊垃拉搿个城市有一眼朋友。
| He has a few friends in this town.
| wuu-eng |
侬讲个呒没意义个。
| What you are saying does not make sense.
| wuu-eng |
我勿明白侬想讲啥。
| I don't understand what you're trying to say.
| wuu-eng |
侬讲个言话里向有交关真相。
| There is much truth in what you say.
| wuu-eng |
侬个结论非常值得商榷。
| Your conclusion is highly arguable.
| wuu-eng |
侬个袜子高头有个大洞。
| You've got a big hole in your sock.
| wuu-eng |
脱我讲讲侬个计划。
| Tell me about your plan.
| wuu-eng |
稍为等一歇,马上就好噢!
| Wait just a little bit, will be done immediately!
| wuu-eng |
买单!今朝我挺账。
| The bill, please! I'll get this today.
| wuu-eng |
侬昨日打网球了𠲎?
| Did you play tennis yesterday?
| wuu-eng |
侬打算出国𠲎?
| Do you plan to go abroad?
| wuu-eng |
礼拜天是一个礼拜个最后一天。
| Sunday is the last day of the week.
| wuu-eng |
我个照相机拉火车高头被偷了。
| My camera was stolen on the train.
| wuu-eng |
我现在好走了𠲎?
| May I leave now?
| wuu-eng |
我猜想侬饿了。
| I suppose you're hungry.
| wuu-eng |
又过了一天了。
| Another day gone by.
| wuu-eng |
侬闻闻香味看,五香茶叶蛋香勿香?
| You smell it. Do five spice tea eggs smell good?
| wuu-eng |
伊姆妈一直陪牢伊。
| Her mother always accompanies her.
| wuu-eng |
上海搿块地方,海内海外样样小菜侪有。
| Shanghai has everything under the sun when it comes to food.
| wuu-eng |
搿搭小区绿地面积有多少?
| What is the size of this district's greenery area ?
| wuu-eng |
公共设施有眼啥?
| What public equipment is there?
| wuu-eng |
譬如讲,小区健身房、儿童乐园、图书馆咾啥有𠲎?
| Do you have a gym, a playground or, say, a library in your area?
| wuu-eng |
我勿同意侬个看法。
| I disagree with you.
| wuu-eng |
譬如讲,我要到市中心,有啥车子好乘出去𠲎?
| For example, if I want to get downtown what bus should I take?
| wuu-eng |
一只罚球踢飞脱了。
| The penalty was missed.
| wuu-eng |
搿搭周围有勿有小菜场跟大型超市,生活用品买起来方便𠲎?
| Are there any markets or supermarkets around here? Is it convenient for daily shopping?
| wuu-eng |
阿拉爸爸老忙个。
| My father is busy.
| wuu-eng |
租个房子要离我工作地方近一眼。
| The rental should be somewhat close to where I work.
| wuu-eng |
拿搿眼座位留拨老人。
| Keep these seats for the elderly.
| wuu-eng |
勿要忒女赞噢!是毛坯房还是装修房?
| Great! Is the apartment bought as a concrete shell, or is it ready to move into?
| wuu-eng |
小姐,今朝夜到有勿有空房间?
| Miss, are there any available rooms for tonight?
| wuu-eng |
有个,先生侬有几位?
| Yes, there are. How many of you are there, Sir?
| wuu-eng |
搿搭是三星级宾馆,三百元一夜。
| This is a three-star hotel; three hundred dollars a night.
| wuu-eng |
好个。房间里长途电话可以直拨个𠲎?
| Good. Can you make long distance calls from the room?
| wuu-eng |
房间里只好拨市内,长途可以到总台来打。
| You can only make local calls from the room; you can go to the front desk to call long-distance.
| wuu-eng |
随便问一声,餐厅夜里几点钟开饭?
| By the way, may I ask when in the evening your restaurant opens?
| wuu-eng |
搿部车子到静安寺去𠲎?
| Does this car go to Jingan temple?
| wuu-eng |
儂最歡喜個電影是哪裡一部?
| What's your favorite movie?
| wuu-eng |
下面一站是啥地方?
| What's the next station?
| wuu-eng |
我买了两袋爆米花。
| I bought two bags of popcorn.
| wuu-eng |
Tatoeba会得让人尝出念头个。
| Tatoeba is addictive.
| wuu-eng |
为啥搿两日一日比一日热?
| Why has it been getting hotter and hotter these last two days?
| wuu-eng |
天气预报讲,今朝夜快要落雷阵雨。
| The weather report said that there will be thunderstorms tomorrow evening.
| wuu-eng |
侬住拉阿里搭?
| Where do you live?
| wuu-eng |
侬个地址讲拨我听好𠲎?
| Can you tell me your address?
| wuu-eng |
谢谢侬帮我指点一下。
| Can you show me the way please?
| wuu-eng |
谢谢侬河南中路五十二弄垃拉阿里搭?
| Excuse me, where is 52 south river street?
| wuu-eng |
侬一埭路里朝前走,过了红绿灯就到了。
| Go straight down the road, and when you pass the traffic light you're there.
| wuu-eng |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.