zh stringlengths 1 360 | en stringlengths 1 967 | sco float64 1 1 |
|---|---|---|
那样做需要花力气。 | That takes effort. | 1 |
当着我的面摔门需要花力气。 | Slamming a door in my face takes effort. | 1 |
我们的宠物狗曾是我们最好的朋友。 | Our dogs used to be BEST FRIENDS. | 1 |
我还是不知道我到底做了什么该受到这样的惩罚。 | And I still have NO IDEA what I could have possibly done to deserve this. | 1 |
他们 6 年多之前就有我公寓的钥匙了。 | They had keys to my apartment for 6+ years. | 1 |
那艘船禁止入内。 | That vessel is off-limits. | 1 |
我了解你对 Organa 的仇恨。 | I am aware of your hatred of Organa. | 1 |
她与我而言是无关紧要的人。 | She is irrelevant to me. | 1 |
如果可以,你可以杀了她。 | You may kill her if you can. | 1 |
但另一个人经常乘坐那艘船。 | But another individual often flies aboard that ship. | 1 |
如果他死了...后果将会...非常严重。 | If he were to die... the consequences would be... significant. | 1 |
我多父亲化这种行为非常抵制。 | I gripe about dad-ification a lot. | 1 |
以下是关于我所说的“父亲化”的简单概述(略长): | Here is a (slightly longer than) toot-length crash course in what I mean by dad-ification: | 1 |
这不是我自己创造的术语,这个术语用来描述叙事或游戏机制围绕一个中心主角(通常是年长的,通常是男性)管理或保护另一个人(通常是年轻的)。 | It isn't my term, it is a term used to describe when a narrative or gameplay mechanic is built around a central protagonist (usually older, usually male) stewarding or guarding another person (often younger). | 1 |
《最后生还者》是一个关于父亲化的经典示例。 | The Last of Us is an easy and canonical example of dad-ification. | 1 |
Joel 利用其技能实施(极端)暴力行为,以完成一项代号为“关爱”的任务。 | Joel uses his skills and ability to enact (extreme) acts of violence to accomplish a task that is coded as "caring." | 1 |
父亲化一般意味着,在父母必须照顾或保护孩子或弱势人员时,这种方法就屡试不爽,他们使用这种方法强制将自己的这种特定权力凌驾于他人之上。 | Dad-ification usually posits that the solution to a situation where a parent figure must care for or protect a child or child stand-in is overwhelming strength, and using that strength to force a very specifically shaped power dynamic. | 1 |
父亲化不仅会削弱集体解决方案的可能性,还经常会完全忽视或削弱孩子的任何能动性。 | Dad-ification erodes the possibility for communal solutions, and often wholly ignores, or undercuts any agency the child has. | 1 |
这样看来,父亲化是许多新自由主义理想的代表;尤其是像自力更生和自给自足作为成功的最终目标/指标这样的想法。 | In this way, Dad-ification is a stand in for a lot of neoliberal ideals; especially ideas like bootstrapping and self-sufficiency as being an ultimate goal/indicator for success. | 1 |
以下是关于我们网站的使用方法的概述。 | Here's a quick overview of how to make use of our website. | 1 |
- 机票打折时,我们会进行通知。 | - We send out notifications when airfare goes on sale. | 1 |
- 我们会给您提供预订机票的链接。 | - We provide links to where you can book the fare. | 1 |
- 我们不销售机票,也不收取订阅费用。 | - We don't sell tickets, or charge a subscription. | 1 |
- 请查看完整的博客帖子了解更多细节。 | - More details are in the full blog post. | 1 |
- 对于我们发布的每笔交易,我们会持续更新一个示例预订日期列表,每天更新数次。 | - We maintain a list of example booking dates for each deal we post and we update that list several times a day. | 1 |
乌克兰儿童享有在一个和平且安全的环境中成长的权利。 | Ukrainian children have a right to grow up in a peaceful and secure environment. | 1 |
然而,不可思议的害怕、恐怖和流离失所给他们的心理烙上了伤疤。 | Yet, unimaginable fear, terror and displacement have left them with the invisible scar of trauma. | 1 |
本周二,冯德莱恩主席在基辅会见了第一夫人叶莲娜·泽连斯卡娅,针对如何支持她为弱势儿童提供心理健康援助的工作进行了探讨。 | This Tuesday, President von der Leyen met First Lady Olena Zelenska in Kyiv to discuss how to support her efforts to provide mental health assistance to vulnerable children. | 1 |
我们已经在精神卫生和心理健康方面提供了支持。 | We have already offered mental health and psychosocial support. | 1 |
我们将尽一切努力帮助他们度过这段艰难的时光。 | All our efforts will help them make it through this journey. | 1 |
#dart 里展现的是新时代的美德 | A bunch of shiny new goodness in #dart | 1 |
dart 逐渐成为我快速与用户对接的首选。 | Over time dart became my go-to for quick UI. | 1 |
#flutter 是一个绝佳合作伙伴,他们拥有可以简化商店管理的 #mobx。 | #flutter is a pleasure to work with, and they have #mobx for easy store management. | 1 |
而且依赖方面也没有 nodejs 厉害。 | The dependency story is less insane than nodejs, too. | 1 |
当然,相比表现卓越的本地应用程序,flutter 真的很糟糕(无论在哪里应用,真的。甚至 flutter 的网络目标也很糟糕)。 | Of course flutter sucks really bad when it comes to behaving like a good native app would (anywhere, really. Even flutter web target sucks). | 1 |
但它允许快速移动,这就是它成为小型黑客理想选择的缘由。 | But it allows to move fast and that's why it's ideal for small hacks. | 1 |
长有紫水晶色和洋红色尖刺的针鼹。 | Echidna with amethyst and magenta spikes. | 1 |
它们身高和身材皆为中等,拥有发达的肌肉。 | They are average height, has an average build and muscular. | 1 |
它们的尾巴非常粗。 | Their tail is extremely thick. | 1 |
它们的毛发是红莓色的,短小而卷曲。 | Their hair is raspberry, short and curly. | 1 |
它们的眼睛呈梨状,仿佛戴着猩红色的猫眼眼镜。 | Their eyes are pear and they wear scarlet cateye glasses. | 1 |
它们最吸引人的是它们友好的行为。 | Their most interesting feature is their good deeds. | 1 |
在 PC 上寻找最佳吸血鬼游戏列表? | Looking for a list of the best vampire games on PC? | 1 |
能够跳得很高,将普通人撕成碎片,使用魔力,令人毛骨悚然,并通过吃掉你的敌人来补充生命力——说实话,这应该是所有 PC 游戏的主线。 | Being able to jump really high, tear regular humans to shreds, use creepy magic powers, and replenish health by feasting on your enemies - this should be a staple of all PC games, to be honest. | 1 |
尽管 Bram Stoker、Max Schreck 和 Stephenie Meyer 已经竭尽全力让他们深陷窘境——每个人... | Despite the best efforts of Bram Stoker, Max Schreck, and Stephenie Meyer in trying to make them look bad - everyone ... | 1 |
梦见父母在玩我的色情游戏,给我提供了反馈。 | Dreamed my parents were playing my porn game and giving me feedback. | 1 |
在现实生活中,我的妈妈确实喜欢我几年前做的一个益智游戏,她自己发现了大部分秘密,所以当她表示喜欢这个游戏时,她不仅仅是我的妈妈。 | In real life, my mom did like a puzzle game I made years ago, and she found most of the secrets on her own, so she wasn't just being mom when she said she liked it. | 1 |
那么,她也许也喜欢我的色情游戏? | So maybe she'll like my porn game too? | 1 |
它可能在语言方面有非常多的微妙之处。 | It maybe has too many language subtleties. | 1 |
我需要把它翻译成普通话和/或闽南语,这两种语言我都不懂。 | Need to translate it to Mandarin and/or Hokkien, neither of which I know at all. | 1 |
我想我得看看必应和谷歌谁更擅长翻译下流的同性恋性爱双关语。 | Guess I'll have to see whether Bing or Google is better at translating dirty gay sex puns. | 1 |
考虑这个想法已经有一段时间了: | Been toying with this thought for a little while: | 1 |
与“普通”健康相比,心理健康通常被视为异类。 | Mental health is often seen as something separate from "regular" health. | 1 |
为什么? | Why? | 1 |
因为它针对的是大脑,似乎不像身体健康那样看得见摸得着。 | Because it happens in the mind and seems less tangible than physical health. | 1 |
事实上,你的精神健康,你的大脑健康,就像你的腿脚健康一样,同样是健康问题。 | In truth, the health of your mind, of your brain, is just as much an issue of health as the health of your foot. | 1 |
双性人竟然被 TERF 之类的机构所认可,因为它通常更具物理性,因此也更明显。 | Intersex is even recognized by TERFs and the like because it's generally more physical and, as such, visible. | 1 |
就像许多人认为精神健康不如身体健康“真实”一样,我有点觉得跨性别只是精神上的双性人。 | In the same way that mental health is seen as less "real" than physical health by many, I kind of feel that being trans is merely intersex of the mind. | 1 |
我读的关于性、性别、心理学的研究越多,“我的性是男,我的性别是女”的说法就越显得简单化和不准确。 | The more I read of studies on sex, gender, psychology, the more the statement of "My sex is male, my gender is female" seems simplistic and inaccurate. | 1 |
这大概就像把论点的一部分让给了 TERF。 | It almost seems like ceding part of an argument to TERFs. | 1 |
我觉得跨性别就是“生物非二元”。 | I feel that to be trans is to be "biologically non-binary". | 1 |
我的性是非二元的,我的性别是女。 | My sex is non-binary, my gender is female. | 1 |
我认为“非二元”的定义需要从仅仅是一个性别术语扩展到对性的指代。 | I think the designation of "non-binary" needs to be extended from just a gender term, to be used when referring to sex. | 1 |
我一直在断断续续地听 @iotar 的作品 | I've been, on and off, listening to the works of @iotar | 1 |
在这个充满神秘的收藏集中有很多好作品。 | There's a lot of well good stuff in this mysterious collective's backlog. | 1 |
比如 krauty moods、其他通俗流行音乐、广播电台直播间等各种形式。 | Like krauty moods and other worldly pop music and radiophonic workshop and all sorts. | 1 |
非常值得试听。 | Very much worth having a go at. | 1 |
另外,我更喜欢 archive.org 的界面,而不是桌面 #bandcamp \- 我不了解大家如何将 bc 作为主要音乐平台来使用(除了政治原因)。 | Also FWIW I like the archive.org interface a lot more than the desktop #bandcamp \- I've no idea how people use bc as their primary music platform (besides the political reasons). | 1 |
试玩了下 Flutter。 | Playing around a bit with Flutter. | 1 |
说实话,我不喜欢把我的业务建立在谷歌的技术上,但另一方面,谷歌是少数几个真正有动力创造引人注目的跨平台体验的大玩家之一,这一点也很明显。 | I'd hate to base my business on tech from Google, to be honest, on the other hand Google is one of the few big players with real incentives to create a compelling cross platform experience and it shows. | 1 |
(另外:遗憾的是,网络现在很大程度上都是谷歌的产品) | (And also: The Web is now largely a Google thing, unfortunately) | 1 |
也请不要告诉我谷歌/flutter 应用程序在 iOS 和 macOS 上引流。 | Also please refrain from telling me that google/flutter apps suck on iOS and macOS. | 1 |
跨平台要想做好很难。 | Cross platform is hard if you want to do it well. | 1 |
我知道。 | I know that. | 1 |
感谢那些下载了 Leasey 最新更新的人。 | Thank you to those people who have downloaded the latest update to Leasey. | 1 |
一些细微困难已经表现出来。 | A few very small difficulties have come to light. | 1 |
没有什么能敲响警钟,无论如何,正在解决这些问题。 | Nothing to set alarm bells ringing but nevertheless they are being addressed. | 1 |
下周会发布一次小更新来纠正这些错误。 | A small update will be produced next week to correct them. | 1 |
昨天大部分时间都在为一些客户安装更新,每个需要帮助的人现在应该都已经收到更新了。 | Most of yesterday was spent installing the new update for some customers, and everyone who does need that assistance should have received it by now. | 1 |
祝你度过愉快的一天 | Have a good day! | 1 |
科技自白:我无法理解 Grafana & Prometheus,至少从服务器/应用程序指标和监控的角度来看是这样。 | Tech confession: I can't wrap my head around Grafana & Prometheus, at least from a server/application metrics and monitoring standpoint. | 1 |
我不知道或者不能确切知道为什么我想不通;可能是因为这些工具太宽泛和模糊了,以至于我的大脑因为“选项过多”而锁死了。 | I don't know exactly know why my brain can't figure it out; it might be that the tools are just so broad and vague that my brain just hardlocks due to 'too many options'. | 1 |
我想做控制面板。 | I want to make dashboards. | 1 |
Grafana 看起来很漂亮。 | Grafana looks pretty. | 1 |
大脑不在线。 | Brain no work. | 1 |
因此,随着新的 #FFXIV 大型团队活动等级越来越近,我一直在想“亮仔,我想尝试适合我的大型团队活动,但 Party Finder 听起来像一团乱麻,我永远不会找到一个愿意接受我的静态。” | So with a new #FFXIV raid tier approaching, I've long been thinking "man, I'd like to try proper raiding, but Party Finder sounds like a mess, and I'm never gonna find a static that'll have me." | 1 |
所以我想,管它呢! | So I thought, screw it! | 1 |
我自己做静态! | I'll make my own static! | 1 |
所有人都迫不及待地想加入一个静态的团队,一点都不会期待变得优秀! | Full of people too anxious to try joining a raid static, with no expectations of being good at all! | 1 |
那...那可能行不通! | There's... no way that would work, probably! | 1 |
...我就是这样发现自己不得不整理出一份大型团队活动名单的。 | ...And that's how I found myself having to sort out a raid group roster. | 1 |
我年轻时是个如饥似渴的读者。 | I was a voracious reader in my youth. | 1 |
然后,生活粉碎了我的灵魂,我失去了对小说和伟大故事的所有热情。 | Then, life crushed my soul and I lost all my passion for fiction and great storytelling. | 1 |
但是,在几十年几乎什么都不读(除了与功能性工作相关的非小说类的东西和偶尔的自助书籍)之后,我设定了一个在 2023 年读 23 本书的目标。 | But, after ~decades~ of reading next to nothing (with the exception of functional work-related non-fiction stuff and an occasional self-help book) I set a goal to read 23 books in 2023. | 1 |
我现在在读第 31 本书,现在才五月。 | I'm now on book # 31 and it's only May. | 1 |
我回来了,宝贝! | I'm BACK baby! | 1 |
我仍然一事无成。 | I haven't really achieved anything. | 1 |
我很开心有几个人私下来找我,说“看,鉴于你完成的所有工作,这些钱是我给你的奖励”。 | I'm happy that a few people have come to me in private and said "look, because of all your work, I'm gonna grant you this amount of money". | 1 |
我想看到这些中间交易公司向他们的客户解释他们是如何设定百分比的。 | I wanna see these companies that intermediate transactions explain to their customers how they set their percentages. | 1 |
他们不会在彭博社的出版物上谈论这个的! | They're not gonna talk about this on Bloomberg! | 1 |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.