zh stringlengths 1 360 | en stringlengths 1 967 | sco float64 1 1 |
|---|---|---|
而至关重要的是,要避免对我们的邋遢表现出绝望——因为它会给予我们更多空间去处理周围的废墟。 | But gentling despair at our messiness is crucial - because it gives us more space to tackle the ruins all around. | 1 |
那么,别再忘了,好吧? | So try not to forget, eh? | 1 |
善待自己也是在践行。 | Kindness with ourselves is activism, too. | 1 |
一些程序员:“打字速度不重要!” | Some programmers: "Typing speed does not matter!" | 1 |
或者“模态编辑器现在没有用武之地了”:morty: | or "Modal editors are useless today" :morty: | 1 |
我将 #Axum 项目的功能提取到了共享库中:“拿着我的键盘”:partyparrot: :helix: :ferrisdance: | Me extracting functionality of my #Axum projects into shared libraries: "Hold my keyboard" :partyparrot: :helix: :ferrisdance: | 1 |
不确定这是否是共享的最佳方式,但我比较愿意用它:<URL> | Not sure if this is the best approach for sharing, but I like it for now: <URL> | 1 |
注:你可以从中获得灵感,但是这些库目的并不是供公众使用。 | Note: You can take inspiration, but the libraries are not intended for public usage. | 1 |
你是怎么共享个人库的? | How would you share personal libraries? | 1 |
本周《启示录》的提示是通宵熬夜。 | The prompt this week on Revelations is Stay up all night. | 1 |
我已经在头上摆弄这个小东西好几天了。 | I have been toying with this little piece on my head for a few days now. | 1 |
绝对是浪漫而非污秽。 | It is definitely more romance than filth. | 1 |
也许我一直在阅读许多不可能的“遇见可爱”的浪漫故事,这就是结果,但我喜欢它。 | Maybe I have been reading to many romances with impossible 'meet cutes' and this is the result, but I like it. | 1 |
总有一天我会达到一英里高的高潮,也许不是靠力气 | Also one day I am totally gonna do the mile high orgasm, maybe not with a str | 1 |
我认为 #Mastodon 设置起来不难。 | I don't agree that #Mastodon is difficult to setup. | 1 |
司空见惯,真的没那么难。 | Common, it's really not that hard. | 1 |
但是要找到可以追随的人并建立你的时间表就更难了。 | But it's more difficult to find people to follow and build up your timeline. | 1 |
不知何故,关于“关注谁”,我想听一些建议。 | I wish there was a "who to follow" recommendation somehow. | 1 |
但除此之外,这并不困难——前提是你要使用像 Elk 和/或 Ivory 这样的第三方应用程序。 | But apart from this, it is not difficult - if you use a 3rd party app like Elk and/or Ivory. | 1 |
如果你坚持默认的网络界面,外观和感觉都不是很好。 | If you stick to the default web interface it doesn't look and feel good (imho). | 1 |
所以,这需要的工作量更多,你可能需要一个好的应用程序来改善 #UX。 | So, it requires a bit more effort to get into it and you probably need a good app to improve #UX. | 1 |
我不知道预防是否可行,但值得一试。 | I don't know if prevention is possible, but it's worth trying. | 1 |
我概述的四个步骤有待讨论,每个步骤都有一些进展: | The four steps I outline are up for debate, with some progress in each: | 1 |
描述:对算法和人类进行解释的人类算法行为事件的名称。 | Description: names for incidents of human-algorithm behavior that account for algorithms & humans. | 1 |
解释:将双方之间的相互影响纳入考量 | Explanation: account for both sides of mutual influence | 1 |
预测:在伤害发生之前(即使是几分钟)预测伤害 | Forecasting: anticipating harms before they happen (even if by minutes) | 1 |
干预:关于一定置信度范围内如何开创变革的知识 | Interventions: knowledge about things we can do to create change, within some confidence bounds | 1 |
我没有看 CNN 市政厅,但似乎特朗普每次开口说话或按下手机上的发送键时,都会说同样的话。 | I didn't watch the CNN town hall, but it seems as if Trump said exactly the same things he says every time he opens his mouth or presses Send on his phone. | 1 |
即使他没有在市政厅说这些话,从现在到 2024 年 11 月,所有美国人都会反复听到这些话。 | Even if he didn't get to say them during the town hall, everyone in America will hear them anyway, repeatedly, between now and November 2024. | 1 |
尚无理由给他另一个场地,但其危害被夸大了。 | That's still no reason to give him another venue, but the harm is being exaggerated. | 1 |
他会赢得初选。 | He'll win the primaries. | 1 |
我们不能把他赶走。 | We can't will him away. | 1 |
只要他在这儿,不管怎样,他都会说这些话。 | He's here and he's going to say this stuff no matter what. | 1 |
我注册了谷歌的“AI测试厨房”等候名单,并在当天注册成功。 | Signed up for Google's "AI Test Kitchen" waitlist and got in same day. | 1 |
目前来看还不温不火。 | It's very underwhelming at the moment. | 1 |
“MusicLM Demo”挺有趣的。 | The "MusicLM Demo" is mildly interesting. | 1 |
你可以让它出一段音乐,比如“5/4 节拍的小号独奏爵士乐”,几秒钟后它就会为你生成两条音轨。 | You can ask for a specific piece of music like "jazz with a trumpet solo in 5/4 tempo" and it will generate two tracks for you after a few seconds. | 1 |
它似乎能理解节拍,但是...音乐真的...不太好。 | It seems to understand tempo, but... the music's just... not good. | 1 |
把你所有的一切都扔掉去回复 GPT 似乎适得其反。 | Throwing everything you've got over the fence in response to GPT is not it. | 1 |
再谷歌一下。 | Try harder Google. | 1 |
举重运动很奇怪,不知道自己的最高纪录是多少,因为这是人们追求自我进步的主要方式之一。 | It's weird doing weightlifting but also having no real clue what your one-rep-max is, cus that's one of the key ways people track their progress. | 1 |
我独自在卧室里锻炼,没有观察者,甚至没有举重架。 | I work out alone in my bedroom without a spotter or even a weight rack. | 1 |
只有我和一个杠铃还有一堆重物。 | Just me and a barbell with a bunch of weights. | 1 |
我在床上做卧推。 | I bench press on my bed. | 1 |
如果我试图找出我最大的一个缺点,那就是我可能没有举重极限,或者反而,这可能会给我造成严重伤害/害死我。 | If I try and figure out my one rep max is I might not own enough weights to max out, or conversely it could seriously injure/kill me. | 1 |
无论如何,今天的负荷会增加。 | Anyway, load is going up today. | 1 |
感觉还不错。 | Still feels good. | 1 |
我敢肯定五年前布拉塔芝士不存在 | I swear burrata didn't exist five years ago | 1 |
这东西是我自身的曼德拉效应造成的。 | This is my personal Mandela effect thing. | 1 |
我在食谱上从来没见过。 | I'd never seen it in a cookbook. | 1 |
我在高档杂货店或任何意大利熟食店从未见过它。 | I'd never seen it at the fancy grocer or any of the Italian delis. | 1 |
我从未见过别的妈妈做这道菜,或在聚会上推荐给我,也没有看到它与任何人的酱料恶搞或烘焙日餐品一起出现过 | I'd never seen anyone's mom make it or had it shoved at me at a party or seen it appear in conjunction with anyone's saucemaking escapades or baking days | 1 |
有一天它出现了,突然它变得随处可见。 | It just appeared one day and suddenly it was available everywhere. | 1 |
我已进入布拉塔空间。 | I've entered the burrata dimension. | 1 |
德雷克的老款 iPad 快用坏了,所以她想买一台新的平板电脑。 | drake's aging iPad is giving out, so she's in the market for a new tablet. | 1 |
在这里被刺激后,我们不想购买新的 FAANG 机器了*。 | Having been radicalized here, we're reluctant to buy a new FAANG machine*. | 1 |
谁有自己钟爱的 Linux 平板吗? | Does anyone have a Linux tablet they love? | 1 |
它将主要用于浏览网页、偶尔收发电子邮件或者玩游戏。 | This would be mainly for web browsing, occasional email, and some games. | 1 |
在 1998-06 Gamefan,关于首款虚幻游戏的漫长发展,Jason Schrieber 评论道, | In 1998-06 Gamefan, in relation to the long development of the first Unreal game, Jason Schrieber commented, | 1 |
“一款好游戏只有在上市后才会被发掘。 | "A good game is only late until it ships. | 1 |
垃圾游戏永远体验极差。" | A bad game is bad forever." | 1 |
那么,是 Epic 开发的这款游戏吗? | So was it Epic that originated this? | 1 |
我们可以继续看一下。 | We can keep going. | 1 |
GamePro 1997-11 的早期版本有一个更加模糊的引用, | An earlier issue of GamePro 1997-11 has a quote with far more ambiguity, | 1 |
“或者,正如一句行业流行语所说:一款迟到的游戏只有在它发售时才算迟到。 | "Or, as an industry catch phrase goes: A late game is only late until it ships. | 1 |
一款垃圾游戏对你的余生都是残害。” | A bad game is bad for the rest of your life." | 1 |
它真的稍纵即逝? | Is it so ephemeral then? | 1 |
仅仅是一句没有明确出处的“口头禅”? | Merely a "catchphrase" with no clear originator? | 1 |
Smoky,我的 10 个月大的雄性家养蓝色小猫,正在玩一个红色胶制苹果笔,它是几个月前从 Amazon 上买的便利设备,后来不见了。 | Smoky, my 10 month old male Domestic Blue kitten, playing with a red rubber Apple Pencil comfort device bought from Amazon he absconded months ago. | 1 |
他骄傲地叼着它满屋跑,我只能暗自发笑。 | He carries it in his mouth proudly all over the house, and I just have to laugh inwardly. | 1 |
每次我看到他都在玩它。 | Every time I see him do it. | 1 |
我现在已经在新 ICNG 列车上完成了一次完整的往返旅行。 | Have now done a full round trip on the new ICNG train. | 1 |
我很喜欢这个列车。 | I really like it. | 1 |
尤其是车厢窗户很大。 | Esp the carriages with the bigger windows. | 1 |
有些地方有待提高。 | There's areas that could use some polish. | 1 |
比如,垃圾箱不足,并且缺少指示灯光颜色所代表的意义的标志。 | Namely the lack of enough bins, and the lack of signs to explain the significance of the lighting colours. | 1 |
解决这些小问题,然后我们还会有更多这样的小问题吗? | Fix those minor issues, and then can we have more of these please? | 1 |
看到 ICM 或 DDZ 股票的终结,我并不会感到难过。 | I won't be sad to see the end of the ICM or DDZ stock. | 1 |
人手一个的规则仍然存在,因为我们试图确保每个排队的人都可以得到一个板。 | One per customer rules remain as we try to ensure everyone who queues up can get their hands on a board. | 1 |
你可以买上面列出的一种板,而不是每种各买一个。 | You can buy ONE of the boards listed above, not one of each. | 1 |
Picos 或其他商品没有购买限制。 | There are no buying restrictions on Picos or other merchandise. | 1 |
昨天我和我的朋友也是之前的拉比同事玩得很开心。 | Yesterday I had the best time with my friend and former rabbi colleague. | 1 |
在我的走廊,我们一同度过了几个小时。 | We visited for a couple hours on my porch. | 1 |
我们的友谊跨越了差异。 | Such friendships transcend differences. | 1 |
我们都有相告彼此的故事。 | We all have stories to tell. | 1 |
上帝保佑你,祝福你! | The Lord bless you and keep you! | 1 |
并且沼泽地正在变成绿色。 | And the marsh is greening up. | 1 |
我很喜欢 akkoma 软件还有我为我的实例申请的域名。 | I quite like akkoma the software and the domain name I got for my instance. | 1 |
但我觉得不知何故,我一开始就走错了路,可以这么说。 | But I feel somehow I started this instance on the wrong foot, so to speak. | 1 |
我在那里一直觉得不舒服。 | And I never got comfy there. | 1 |
我仍然会在这里多逗留一会儿,考虑我是否应该迁移。 | Will still linger a bit longer on here and think about whether I should migrate at all. | 1 |
#FalconGameBooks | #FalconGameBooks | 1 |
当你把飞行器停在红土上时,八眼 Repnid 似乎在看着你,但它们不会向你移动,事实上,当你爬出飞行器,慢慢走向它们时,它们是一动不动的。 | The eight-eyed Repnids seem to be watching as you settle the flyer down on the red soil, but they make no move towards you, in fact they are motionless as you climb out of the flyer and walk slowly towards them. | 1 |
尽管 Repnid 看似没有受到影响,你脚下的地面开始震颤,然后摇晃,像是地震,你站不稳。 | The ground beneath your feet begins to tremble and then shake, as if in an earthquake and you lose your footing, though the Repnids seem unaffected. | 1 |
你脚下的岩石突然坍塌了。 | The rock beneath you gives way suddenly. | 1 |
Repnid 在地表下挖了一条隧道,你掉进了下面的一个洞穴里,里面有一堆挤满整个洞穴的 Repnid 尸体。 | Repnids have tunnelled below the surface and you fall into a boiling mass of hundreds of Repnid bodies in a cavern below. | 1 |
很快就到结局了,几对尖牙喷射出致命的毒液,Dyskra 的空气污染了你的肺部。 | The end is swift, as several pairs of fangs inject their deadly venom and the air of Dyskra contaminates your lungs. | 1 |
没人会知道你是第一位人类未来旅行者。 | Nobody will ever know that you were the first human future traveller. | 1 |
你将飞行器机头朝上降落在矿渣堆的一侧,然后爬出来。 | You land the flyer nose upward on the side of the slag heap and climb out. | 1 |
八眼 Repnid 似乎在看着你,但它们不会向你移动,事实上,当你慢慢走向它们时,它们是静止的。 | The eight-eyed Repnids seem to be watching, but they make no move towards you, in fact they are motionless as you walk slowly towards them. | 1 |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.