zh stringlengths 1 360 | en stringlengths 1 967 | sco float64 1 1 |
|---|---|---|
我的鼻子仍然发红,但希望它可以很快消失。 | My nose is still reddened however but hoping this goes away soon. | 1 |
有人搞砸了配方?? | Someone screwed up the formula?? | 1 |
这太奇怪了。 | This is so weird. | 1 |
在正常光线下看起来我有一个粉色和一个橙色,但是在紫外线下它们是一样的! | In normal light it looks like I have a pink and an orange but under UV light they are the same! | 1 |
我用另一个品牌的颜料棒画了一条粉红色的线,这样你就可以看到粉红色应该是什么样子,并且知道它不仅仅是我的相机。 | I drew a pink line using a paint stick from another brand so you can see what pink should look like and know it's not just my camera. | 1 |
粉红色是我最常用的颜色,所以我对此有点不高兴。 | Pink is my most used color so I'm a bit upset about this. | 1 |
红色、橙色、粉色基本上都是橙色。 | Red, orange, and pink are basically all orange. | 1 |
没有必要称它们为红色或粉红色。 | No point in calling them red or pink. | 1 |
白色没有我希望的那么亮。 | The white isn't as bright as I would have hoped. | 1 |
其余的颜色都很棒,我喜欢这些油漆很容易洗掉。 | The rest of the colors are all great and I like how easily these paints wash off. | 1 |
我只知道有一个粉红色的。 | I just wits there were a pink. | 1 |
我想紫色就够了。 | I guess the purple will suffice. | 1 |
大部分情况下有效 | works for the most part | 1 |
几个月前,我漂白了整个头部,然后用黑盒染料染了一遍。 | I had bleached my whole head and then dyed over it with a black box dye a few months ago. | 1 |
然后我去那,在我的头上涂了高光。 | I then went and had highlights put in all over my head. | 1 |
几周后,我把蓝色/绿色北极狐染发剂涂在我的头发上,它不会褪色。 | A few weeks later I put blue/green Arctic Fox hair dye on my hair and it would not fade out. | 1 |
我在 Olaplex 号上用了这个东西,头发都变亮了,去掉了绿色和蓝色部分,也去掉了暗盒染料。 | I used this stuff with Olaplex No. 3 and it lightened TREMENDOUSLY all over, removing the green and blue parts as well as lifting the dark box dye. | 1 |
然而,一天后,我注意到我的头发染成了绿色。 | However, after a day I noticed a green tint to my hair. | 1 |
每天都变得更糟,我已经用了两次颜色提取器,结果都一样。 | Every day it gets worse and I have used the color extractor twice now, with the same results. | 1 |
我的头发也变得越来越黑了。 | My hair is also getting darker where the box dye was. | 1 |
这是一款超级棒的产品,只是它似乎不会持续太久。 | This is a great product it just doesn't seem to last. | 1 |
不要相信炒作 | don't believe the hype | 1 |
太多关于这部小说的五星评论需要一些更现实的评估来调和。 | Too many five-star reviews on this novel need to be tempered by some more realistic assessments. | 1 |
我试着阅读它,但我发现语言太过于平淡。 | I tried reading it but I just found the language flat. | 1 |
“平淡如水”的比喻、母亲像河、婴儿是鱼的描述似乎是勉强的、陈腐的和做作的。 | the "freshwater" metaphor and the many descriptions of the womb like a river and the baby like a fish seemed forced, hackneyed, and contrived. | 1 |
我跳过前面,它看起来像是一个校园戏剧,也是我要找的。 | I skipped ahead and it looked like all I was going to find was a campus drama. | 1 |
我给这本书 10 颗星! | I give this book 10 stars! | 1 |
精彩的阅读!! | Excellent read!! | 1 |
我非常喜欢这本书!! | I absolutely loved the book!! | 1 |
这些年来,我从 Siri 领养了 4 只暹罗猫,它们都是我的最爱。 | I’ve adopted 4 Siamese cats from Siri over the years and everyone of them were absolute loves. | 1 |
一旦你开始读这本书,就很难放下。 | Once you start to read this book, it’s hard to put down. | 1 |
搞笑、机智,很有娱乐性!! | Funny, witty and very entertaining!! | 1 |
Siri 在拯救猫(主要是暹罗猫)的努力上已经超越了!! | Siri has gone above and beyond in her efforts to rescue cats (mainly Siamese)!! | 1 |
我真的很喜欢这个环形灯! | I really Like this ring light! | 1 |
它的价格很美丽,而且它也能完成任务! | It is wonderful for the price and it gets the job done! | 1 |
唯一的问题是灯泡升温太快,灯熄灭了,所以我必须关掉它,等一会儿,然后再打开它。 | The only issue is the light bulb heats up too fast and the light goes out, so I have to turn it off wait for a while then turn it back on. | 1 |
我认为不应该发生...我不知道是我的灯有缺陷还是怎么的,但除了过热,这是一个非常好的环形灯。 | I don't think that is supposed to happen...I don't know if I have a defective light or what, but it is a very nice ring light besides the overheating. | 1 |
令人困惑的故事情节 | Confusing storyline | 1 |
这本书很难跟上,因为它跳来跳去。 | The book was hard to keep up with as it jumped around a lot. | 1 |
而且标题也不符合所描述的故事。 | Also the title doesn’t fit the story. | 1 |
作者指出有几个人被这个外星人感染了,但是忽略了它是何时感染以及如何感染的细节。 | The author indicated several people were infected by this alien, however left out may details on when or how it happened. | 1 |
我有时会感到困惑,不得不回去重新阅读,以确保我没有错过任何东西。 | I was confused at times and had to go back and re read a lot to make sure I didn’t miss anything. | 1 |
爱柯林斯... | Loved Collins... | 1 |
我花了一段时间来适应格雷迪 | It took a while to warm up to Grady | 1 |
3 1/2 星补救措施是一个兄弟最好的朋友的浪漫以及第二次机会浪漫混合成一个。 | 3 1/2 Stars Remedy is a brothers best friend romance as well as a second chance romance mixed into one. | 1 |
这是一个独特的故事,主人公(格雷迪)必须尽一切努力让柯林斯回来,并证明他是她要找的人。 | It's a unique story, and the hero (Grady) has to do everything to get Collins back and prove he's the guy for her. | 1 |
三年前,格雷迪和柯林斯共度了一个美妙的夜晚。 | Three years ago, Grady and Collins had an amazing night together. | 1 |
柯林斯认为她终于得到了她梦寐以求的一切,她哥哥最好的朋友...但是当她第二天早上独自醒来,再也没有她的消息时,事情就完全变了。 | Collins thought she was finally getting everything she dreamed of, her brothers best friend... but when she woke up alone the next morning, and never heard from her, things definitely changed. | 1 |
现在格雷迪回来了,他不会离开,他正在尽一切努力向她证明他为什么离开,这次他不会放弃她。 | Now Grady is back, and he's not leaving, and he's doing everything in his power to prove to her why he left, and that he's not giving her up this time around. | 1 |
虽然我喜欢这个故事的前提,有时格雷迪,他真的让我心烦意乱。 | While I loved the premise of this story, and at times Grady, he really got on my nerves. | 1 |
我完全理解他那天晚上离开的理由,但是他甚至没有给柯林斯写一封信解释他的理由? | I totally understand his reasoning for leaving that night, but to not even send a letter to Collins explaining himself? | 1 |
让她困惑和受伤这么多年,然后期望她举双手欢迎他回来? | To leave her wondering and hurt for all those years, and then expect her to welcome him back with open arms? | 1 |
他在痴心妄想吗?! | Was he delusional?! | 1 |
柯林斯感到不安、生气、受伤等是有道理的。 | Collins was right to be upset, angry, hurt, etc. | 1 |
当他想要她回来继续前进的时候,她和他进行了斗争,这是对的。 | She was right to put up a fight with him when he wanted her back and to move forward. | 1 |
我钦佩她的意志力,因为格雷迪坚持不懈。 | I admire her will power, because Grady was persistent. | 1 |
我爱这本书里的柯林斯,她坚强,她守护着自己的内心,我钦佩她这一点。 | I loved Collins in this book, she was strong, and she guarded her heart, and I admired her for that. | 1 |
当然,她爱格雷迪,但她害怕,犹豫让他回到她的生活,谁不会在他对她做了什么? | Sure she loved Grady, but she was scared, and hesitant to let him back in her life, who wouldn't be after what he did to her? | 1 |
在这两个角色中,她的角色绝对是我最喜欢的。 | Her character was definitely my favorite out of the two. | 1 |
她绝对让事情按照她想要的节奏发展,当她准备好倾听时,她就倾听。 | She definitely let things go at the pace she wanted, and when she was ready to listen, she listened. | 1 |
这本书里有很多焦虑,当柯林斯开始原谅格雷迪时,我确实很喜欢看这两个人重新联系,我只是希望格雷迪不要表现得这么爱发牢骚,应该多一点理解。 | There is a lot of angst in this book, and I did enjoy watching these two reconnect when Collins started to forgive Grady, I just wish Grady would have not come off as so whiney and would have been a little more understanding. | 1 |
他一直说他理解,但有时他对我有点太咄咄逼人,然后他在结束时很甜蜜。 | He kept saying he understood, but at times he was a little too pushy to me, and then he was sweet towards the end. | 1 |
我最终像爱柯林斯一样爱他,但在书的开头,我很难读懂他的观点,因为我无法将其与他的性格联系起来。 | I ended up loving him just as much as Collins, but in the beginning of the book, I had a hard time reading his points of view because I couldn't connect with his character. | 1 |
这本书的第一部分不是我最喜欢的,但第二部分呢? | The first part of this book, was not my favorite, but he second part? | 1 |
我崇拜,因此我的评级。 | I adored, hence my rating. | 1 |
如果你喜欢第二次机会,和兄弟最好的朋友的浪漫,你可能真的喜欢这本书,我只是一开始和格雷迪相处不好,以及他如何处理他做的一些事情。 | If you like second chance, and brothers best friend romances, you may really enjoy this book, I just had a hard time with Grady at first and how he handled some of the things he did. | 1 |
他和约翰尼·德普都是了不起的演员。 | He and Johnny Depp are amazing actors. | 1 |
关于他对丘吉尔的刻画 | Regarding his portrayal of Churchill | 1 |
奥德曼先生扮演并创造了许多不同的角色。 | Mr. Oldman has played and created many, different characters. | 1 |
很难断定是他。 | It is very difficult to tell it is him. | 1 |
他和约翰尼·德普都是了不起的演员。 | He and Johnny Depp are amazing actors. | 1 |
关于他对丘吉尔的刻画,做得非常好。 | Regarding his portrayal of Churchill, was very well done. | 1 |
从 5 月 10 日到 26 日的压缩时间框架很好地呈现了时钟 7 翻页... | The compressed time frame from May 10 to the 26th was well presented with the clock 7 turning pages... | 1 |
布景和服装都很棒。 | The scenery and costumes were excellent. | 1 |
今天这对半神半人的世界政治地位令人心酸。 | Is poignant with today's pair of demi-gods holding world political position. | 1 |
值得多看几遍...值得深思...更多次 | Worth a look several times...worth thoughtful rumination... many more times | 1 |
避开 WiFi 连接——用蓝牙! | Avoid Wifi connection- go Bluetooth! | 1 |
这是我在 2017 年 10 月为我妻子购买的。 | I purchased this for my wife in October, 2017. | 1 |
当时,我们正在搬家,住在酒店里。 | At the time, we were in the middle of relocating and living in a hotel. | 1 |
我无法将这个电子秤连接到酒店的 WiFi。 | I couldn't get this scale to connect to the Wifi in the hotel. | 1 |
我决定等到我们搬进我们的家,我可以建立自己的无线网络系统。 | I decided to wait until we moved into our home and I could set up my own Wifi system. | 1 |
2018 年 3 月 - 我已经设置了我的 WiFi 系统,但这个电子秤仍然无法连接。 | March 2018- I have set up my Wifi system and this scale still won't connect. | 1 |
每次我尝试时,都会收到错误信息。 | Every time I try, I get the error message. | 1 |
即使我离 WiFi 单元只有 10 英尺远。 | Even when I am 10' away from the Wifi unit. | 1 |
我按照 YouTube 安装视频没有成功。 | I followed the YouTube setup video with no success. | 1 |
当我购买该设备时,我认为它可以直接连接到我妻子的电话上(如蓝牙)。 | When I purchased the unit, I thought it would connect directly to my wife's phone (like Bluetooth). | 1 |
相反,这种电子秤通过 WiFi 路由器与手机通信。 | Instead, this scale uses the Wifi router to communicate to the phone. | 1 |
该系统仅限于路由器连接...它通常不像手机那样靠近卧室! | This system is limited to the router connection...which is usually not close to the bedroom unlike a cell phone! | 1 |
由于 WiFi 连接问题,我不会向任何人推荐这种电子秤。 | I wouldn't recommend this scale to anyone because of the Wifi connection. | 1 |
相反,请查看使用蓝牙进行通信的系统。 | Instead, please look at systems that use Bluetooth for communication. | 1 |
我用蓝牙连接电子秤代替了它。 | I am replacing this with a Bluetooth connection scale. | 1 |
很好,但是我想找更好的 | Good, but would like to find something better | 1 |
经过大量的研究,我在很多年前就开始使用这个产品。 | After a lot of research, I started using this product many years ago. | 1 |
它含有最少量的有害成分,而且仍然工作正常。 | It had the least amount of harmful ingredients, and still worked okay. | 1 |
然而,它干得如此之快,以至于你最终会使用如此多的润滑油,这最终会花费很多钱,而且在性爱过程中太具破坏性。 | However, it dries up so quickly that you end up using so much lube, which ends up costing a lot of money, as well as being too disruptive during sex. | 1 |
我只是懒得去寻找新产品,但我会开始寻找一种既无害,又好用,而且不太贵的产品。 | I've just been too lazy to look for a new product, but will start looking for one that is both harmless, works well, and not too costly. | 1 |
我在 Amazon 上买的那台,电池续航太差了。 | The battery life is terrible on the one I bought on Amazon. | 1 |
仍然不能相信罗技停止了这个遥控器,没有什么可以与之相比。 | Still can’t believe Logitech discontinued this remote, nothing else comes close in comparison. | 1 |
我绝对喜欢这个 Harmony 遥控器,这是我的第四个。 | I absolutely LOVE this Harmony remote, this is my 4th one. | 1 |
狗咬碎了第一个,丈夫跪在第二个的屏幕上,第三个仍然工作,但触摸屏中间有一个肘部标记,这也是丈夫的功劳...买了这个作为备份,屏幕很棒,但它附带的电池可以充电几天。 | Dog chewed up the first one, husband kneeled on the screen of the second one, and the third ones still working but there’s an elbow mark in the middle of the touch screen also courtesy of the hubby...bought this one as a back up and the screens great but the battery it came with holds a charge maybe for a couple days. | 1 |
Subsets and Splits
No community queries yet
The top public SQL queries from the community will appear here once available.